Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 11-03-2014, 11:48 PM
Ascender
Using a Dowsing Pendulum to find things on a map.

I have a dowsing pendulum made of clear quartz. I read somewhere that you can use a dowsing pendulum to find an object on a normal map. Say for example, a missing person. Using a pendulum, you could find their location, or last known location, via a map of the area.
Is this true? It would be interesting to see if it works.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:18 PM
lovingspirit

Ya I have heard that as well :)

A good way to test it would be the following.

Get someone you trust to hide a small object around your home where they know but you don't. Create a map on three pages (if its three stories) or whatever you feel suits your living space.

If you live on three stories then ask is it upstairs down stairs, basement etc. If you live in an apartment or one story home with no basement, place your pendulum over the map. Then ask it to swing in the area where the item is. (this step you would also do if you live in a 3 story home and it says it was upstairs etc.)

Then narrow it down to that room. So draw A MAp of the room. Then do the same of holding the pendulum and asking it to swing in the area where the object is in the room. Then when it tells you look for it. This is great practice for when you actually lose something, and then you can find it easier.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Master

Try it out and let us know if it works or not. I think a lot of people would be curious to know.
Old 30-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Guide
astralsuzy, I tried this technique to find a lost object in my home and it worked for me. :) I would like to know about how to map dowse using a large city map. Any suggestions would be appreciated since I have never tried this.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Master

Wow, that is fantastic. You must have been really happy. I am very limited with my knowledge and experience with pendulums to be able to help you. Some day I might get into pendulums. I am more interested in meditation and astral projection. My goal is to get really good at astral projection.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Guide
astralsuzy, yes I was it was irreplaceable photos of females past in my family. One thing I did find though, was I had to detach myself from the stress of thinking I had lost them before it worked.
Old 07-05-2014, 01:57 AM
lovingspirit

thought i'd let you know the other day I was looking for something I lost, and found it through the pendulum. It was in a spot I least expected.