Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Ascender
Does every one just have one thoes days?

Do you have one thoes days when every thing seemed tp go wrong. I mean you do your best to stay posative and stuff but no matter what somthing always gets in the way and brings you back down.

Like to day I was late for work, and then every one seemed to be gloom and stressed out. Every one seemed to have some sort of bad day. I try to be posative but its so hard when nothing seemed to go right today. And on top of that Im not as sinsative to them as Im normaly am latley. Its posably just one thoes times every one goes threw befor they bounce back to their normale sinsativaty.

So when yall have one these days, what do you do? And is there ways where you can make it better even if its slightly?
Old 07-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Master
Its called life, of course we all have day's like this, what to do ?, nothing, just keep on going like you always have and leave it in the so called past.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:06 AM
Master

Today I had a similar experience. I had it all planned out, what I was going to get accomplished today. Then things happened, and more things happened and before you know it, I got so anxious about not getting what I had wanted to accomplish done because other people were in the way of that, that I had to take myself out of the situation and go into the other room and just breathe...I gave myself a time out. :) It worked, and then I got back into my normal state of being myself.

Sometimes life irritates you and you need a time out, or a nap.

Maybe if your at work, you can go to the restroom for a few minutes and just breathe and shake off the whatever it is that was bringing you down...

just a thought - cuz then you have to laugh about it a bit because you are the adult giving yourself a time out. If you can get to the silliness of it before you leave the restroom, you win :0)
Old 07-10-2012, 03:50 AM
SaraSeeker

Oh yes I have lots of those days. They usually start with a foster child getting up at 5:00, so I am tired and crabby, but not to take it out on the child I do what needs to be done for him, or a phone call that totally screws up all the plans for my day. The rest of my day seems to go bad to worse, I have to keep checking myself everytime something happens that tick's me off not to get angry and act on it, these days I decide to just coast as best I can get through one thing at a time. I call those "neverending days"
Old 07-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Yeah I totally do. The hardest part for me is not blaming myself for it and letting it go. Sometimes I'm feeling rough because of health problems and this affects my emotions, or sometimes other people are having a bad time in their life and I feel sad for them or I hear about something shocking in the news which gets the day off badly. But it's just life and not the result of not being positive enough. I think the best thing to do is not cling to any of it or analyse it too much, just wipe the slate clean the following day and begin again. I nearly always find that my subconscious has released the difficulties overnight through a lovely dream or even just a nice sleep now that I'm learning to take each day as it comes and not blame myself.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:03 AM
Mathew

Yes definitely Zoclora, it is funny how everyone around has the same affliction, there is a lot of vibrative influences out there at the moment including a change of consciousness.

You could look at others around you & show empathy towards others who are grumpy as well, this takes away the way you are feeling & turning it into something positive.

Example: think to yourself “Oh you poor people you’re feeling real bad today, that’s OK we will get by”. Another way is to talk about the way you all feel; you can even have this same discussion with yourself quietly though in your head.

Love
Mathew
Old 08-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Ascender
Thank you guys. I agree to what alot of you say.

It is just part of life somtimes but it doesnt mean we have to deal with it as a negative but a posative. Even though others are having a bad day to, I should look on the bright side of life and try to make others day as well as mine. And that we should just forget about the bad stuff and try to bring in the good.

Thank you every one for responding to my poste! This has helped me a grate deal. And I know alot of people experance this sort of day sooner or latter.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Toolite

yes.. I would say its normal.. I remember like ten years ago or more. I had a bad day from the time I woke up.. and by the end of the day I tried to go to bed early to escape..lol.. and someone hit the pole and knocked the power out so I had to wait until it was fixed so I could set my alarm clock and not be late for work.. I still remember that day..lol.. It just didnt stop.

Glory To God