Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Master
Church Meditations- (Weird Stuff)

I meditate in Church once a day for 20 minutes. I pray parts of the Rosary and send out intentions through my heart and mind. I ask for souls in Purgatory (spirits that are Earthbound) to be guided to a higher plane with God. One other thing I DO is open the Missal asking for today's "Teaching from God". Whatever page I turn to is something meant for TODAY.

Today I opened and the question I had for God was, "Who exactly WAS Jesus? Where did he come from? How was this one Man so perfect or pure?"

I swear to you ALL and to God this happened- TWICE!-

The page and the other page I turned to were about - MELCHIZEDEK.

According to many early Christian followers I researched- Jesus was believed to be Melchizedek reincarnated. The American psychic Edgar Cayce said Melchizedek was one of Christ's past lives.

I am no longer a skeptic of it. Jesus was and is Melchizedek. He chose to guide humanity like I said, as an angelic being and don physical incarnations as many times as he needed to fulfill his purpose as "the Christ" which accomplished in his life as Jesus of Nazareth.

--

This story I am sharing I posted in another thread responding to a Topic. I had another experience months ago where I was crying in Church meditating over some sad stuff. I felt bad for someone else because they were going through hard stuff. I had thoughts of Pentecost and Holy Spirit on my mind. When I opened the Missal for my "daily teaching" it was magically the story of Pentecost and how the Spirit of God made all the disciples - one body in one Spirit. I started to cry again and I knew it was Jesus. I swear he has a WICKED sense of humor lol. He was like this in human life, a bit of a joker. I even said to the Sacred Heart statue in the Church, "They've always said you were a bit of a joker that got under people's skin!"
Old 20-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Master
in all honesty, i don't know that the idea holds any particular relevance or importance
for me at this juncture. here's a link i've found that may interest you however:

Jesus: From Melchizedek to Eternal Savior
http://www.desiringgod.org/messages/...eternal-savior
Old 21-05-2016, 03:31 PM
Master
Occult science discusses how the various heavenly hierarchies (angels, archangels, principalities, etc.) have each passed through their own 3D/material plane evolution, just as our human hierarchy currently is. In a sense, one could say the angelic realm are our older siblings. When that's understood, it's easy to accept the notion that a higher/angelic being could reincarnate for a time, for a specific evolutionary purpose.
Old 21-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Master
Yes!
It is said that the evolution of our species is very similar to everything else.

After many lifetimes of learning in the physical realm, MAJORITY of souls go through spiritual evolution and no longer have to "physically reincarnate".

The soul evolves forever in Spirit. At some point the soul evolves into an Angelic being or Angelic Guide. Those souls partake of the Angelic Hierarchy.

That is if these souls ARE more positive and loving than negative and selfish.

Souls who lived throughout their journey in many lifetimes of selfishness, hate, malice, and anything negative eventually they too graduate but it is into "demonic spirits". They are technically like the Angels but are on a negative level. They are highly polarized to the negative-side.

----

There are also Angelic and demonic spirits who were never living. A lot of mediums and psychics don't know what to make of them. The Angelic ones like Michael and Gabriel are said to be God's ordained heavenly beings who carry out the "divine will". They are closer to God than any other type of being. And then there are these Demons and devils who are the closest thing to pure evil (Satan). I guess you could say that these binary forces are the blueprints and prototype of Up and down, Higher and lower, God and the devil. Both these energies (Angels/demons) exist to maintain the polar opposites of Creation. God's Angels only act on God's will of guidance, love, order, etc. The Evil force (Satan)'s demons act on their own which is chaotic, irrational, destructive, and manic.
--

Edgar Cayce wasn't always correct. He said souls in Earth are those who lost their divine power and are stuck here. That's what he said about us. That is pure **. Majority of us are evolving souls kinda like children. We aren't complete or perfect yet. God made us from purity and love. It doesn't mean the child is an adult or mature. And we are here for various reasons not because we "rebelled" against God.

Ive said this other places. Christ was Melchizedek which means to me that he was already a higher being/angelic being who from ancient past who was guiding humanity. When he came as Jesus of Nazareth, there was something achieved that was never seen before for the benefit of humanity- A perfect union of human nature and Divine nature.

That is why the Biblical prophecies referred to the messiah as, "From Ancient of Days" "Adonai", etc. Terms used for God or even the Angel of the Lord, or any angel sent by God. It is because the messiah was of a "heavenly origin". We all as spirits came from Heaven but there is a hierarchy and levels of Spirit World. The "highest heaven" or what is called "7th heaven" is the one with God and divinity. The angelic soul of Christ descended from a much higher plane than the average soul.

I like what you said Baile. It goes well in what the JW's, Evangelicals, Mormons, etc picked up on Christ. The best American scholar on the Bible Bart Ehrman says that the early Christians and this is coming from St. Paul believed that Jesus was actually a type of "angel of God". A divine being in accord and one in purpose with the God of the Israelites.
Old 21-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Master
I had a fun recollection reading your thread BTW, remembering a paradigm-shifting epiphany moment from years ago. I spent years pondering the Jesus/God mystery, it was an enigma to me. And then everything changed in a split-second. I was reading how Jesus had lived a number of different incarnations (Mani was one supposedly). And then it hit me... he was just a human being, a person who lived numerous earth lives like the rest of us. And as a result of his self-realization work over the course of those many lives, he was able to fully unite with God or Christ or the Consciousness of Creation or however one might want to imagine that.

This was a turning point in my spiritual path as I said. I saw that I didn't need to believe any one specific take on who Jesus was, or wasn't, or whether he even existed. "Revealed wisdom" belief (Hitchens) isn't a requirement. It's only about "advancement of the method" (Hitchens again). The human being and the wisdom gained over many lifetimes, culminating in self-realized union with the Source of Creation.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:04 PM
Master
Yeah. Pretty much Baile.

As a man, as a soul bearing a record of "earthly lives", he was an entity who relearned to become one with the Consciousness of Creation (Christ). He was tested even in his life as the Nazarene. You can see beautiful passages in the Gospels where he literally says some things which aren't so nice but then apologizes! And so many church officials don't wanna recognize it! He calls a woman who isn't purely Israelite and calls her "a dog". And she responds, "Even the dogs receive scraps from the table!". He felt moved and his attitude completely changed and agreed with her. That "dog comment" is Mediterreanean gobblegook about women. Even the most enlightened people have bad days and moments of "regression".

Everyone thinks they know the private lives of Mother Teresa, Eckart Tolle, the Dalai Lama but I bet they have times where they rub people the wrong way or did (Teresa died a while back).

But the point is that Jesus never got locked into anything that would bind his spiritual consciousness to it. He had no attachments. That is why he didn't reincarnate after his death, instead he "resurrected" which by God was a symbol to the world at that time that if you follow the Way he lived then you won't need to reincarnate anymore but resurrect (rise to a higher pitch).

This was all as the Man, the soul who went through earthly lives.

But Jesus had another side to his being, his Higher Self which had no need to incarnate in an earthly ego. Among the early Christian mystics going back to John's Gospel they perceived Jesus from "divine origin" but called this entity "the Logos". From what I perceive, it means that Christ was a higher-entity who was able to retain attunement with the Spiritual Forces in the beginning. Many call these spirits- "angels, archangels, master spirits, Elohim, etc". In the beginning these spirits could retain their oneness with Creation (Christ Light/Logos).

We on the other hand have gone through some sort of "disconnection". I don't like the word "fall" because it has too much of a negative connotation. But fall just means "descent, failure". In fact one grows more in Love through falling, descending, and failing. It isn't called "Falling in Love" for nothing. It may seem to us like we did something "bad" and that is why we all have this primordial fear or guilt or shame of what we call God. This is the "original sin" passed down through our collective psyche. But the upside of this all is that God and all Spiritual Forces had foreseen this. Since we are a part of God, a part of God has become disconnected. It is almost like God too had no problem with experiencing the illusion of Separation. God wants to experience it all.

The upside of this story is that if a soul disconnects and has to evolve through physical lives there is a greater capacity towards love and compassion. The soul can ascend even higher than the known angels and higher beings. The soul becomes an angelic being but with more knowledge and power and individuality for they have gone through every dimension imaginable. This is the story of the "Prodigal Son". The older brother stays with the Father, the younger one goes off and gets lost and musters the courage and surrendering to the Father for help. The Father gives the younger son even more and the older brother is suppose to be happy with the Father. Unfortunately the older brother in the story grows bitter and prideful, selfish, and jealous. Jesus was talking about the attitude of "saints and sinners" or the religious and worldly people. He compared sinners to the lost Son, and the religious Elites as the older Son.

You could even say Jesus is talking about two different sects of "fallen entities". The younger Brother is us, everyone evolving through physical-planetary lifetimes and relearning our connection to God. The older Brother are those prideful, self-righteous, zealot, jealous spirits who retain their force and power and spiritual connection but rule over the living and treat us like garbage (demonic entities/fallen angels led by Lucifer). The latter are actually more separated because of their attitudes and hardship they give us if they enter our auric space on Earth.

Jesus was a third type of "son" or brother in this story; a combination of the two. He was an Elder brother, an angelic being who had seen the plan of God for souls in the Earth; but instead of remaining as a spiritual influence for good like most angels and archangels; Christ took it upon himself to become one of us and to find for the human race a perfect way of relearning and re-connection with God. So Christ in his last lifetime, had a dual nature that were united. A divine nature which comes from his beginnings as a higher being consecrated by the Source as a messiah; and a human nature which he acquired from earthly egos through many lifetimes evolving to enlightenment. "Son of God", "Son of Man" explains it.

But Jesus isn't the only one like this. There have been others on earth who can be called "earth angels", souls who either retained their angelic nature and come to earth just for service (you will meet people like this. Their energy and personality is extremely positive and nothing negative affects them.) They don't stay long and usually live one lifetime because they can become bogged down like the rest of us; but Christ was a unique case which God designed from the very beginning.

I hope some of this makes sense lol.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Experiencer
Amilius777, interesting discourses here, your study and conclusions of Jesus. I grew up Baptist, deeply into my Bible there in the Bible Belt. Later, I took a turn somehow and began to experience my spirituality in expanded ways. The guilt, of course, was so deeply ingrained, that it has taken a lifetime to let it go and just live filled with joy and wonder.

What you describe in opening your Bible or Missal and finding your answers is widely done in my old fundamentalist circles. I had some amazing guidance that way myself as I strove to have a real vs. tradition driven spiritual experience. Many of those folks had dreadful judgements against sinners for using fortune tellers, astrology or other means of seeking God's will. I began to call it 'Bible Flipping,' as a humorous poke to make them think. I have a playful sort of way of relating, that must be a fair trial to my guides.

I had a Charismatic-Holy Spirit experience, that did not sit well with the beloved folks at the Baptist church. That led me to full gospel churches. My experience did not meet the parameters in their doctrine either. I seemed to keep falling off the doctrinal A+ proper scale. At this stage of my journey, I wondered about how Jesus recognized himself as Messiah and assumed his role. My pastor loaned me a book that answered many questions. Wish I could recall the name of it. At any rate, that phase of inquiry sustained my ability to accept the 'call of the spirit' and continue moving forward into the non-organized religious spiritual path. I call it 'The Gracious Pathway.'

Now, what I've been working up to is how you Baile have described the progression of souls in relation to a dream I had. I have not studied those matters deeply, so engrossed in 'a very interesting' life, so I didn't know what to make of the dream. It occurred just as I describe it in this poem.

FALLEN ANGEL

SEPARATION~ RETURN ~NOITARAPES

At the right hand of the Exalted
I was the Beloved of God
At One with all of the Beautiful
In Blessed Unity
My time at hand
I turned and cursed the Creator
Consumed with intense rage and hatred
Mouth foaming fear and envy
Complete separation

Catapulted to the end of Creation
My soul within shriveled and dried
Like the Witch of the West
In the Wizard of Oz
Like Rumplestiltskin
On hearing his name

Consumed by darkness without and within
Glad to be out of the light
Terror and disgust were my meat
Mad rage and self-revilement
Filled the air that I breathed.
I was completely undone
And alone

Slowly, slowly, over millennia
One infinitesimal step at a time
The light reentered my sphere
So dilute I failed to notice

Drawn inexorably back
As surely as the tide follows the moon
Not of our own volition
But by Universal Law

My time at hand
I awakened to my state
Became aware of the lesson
And knew
With absolute certainty

NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US
FROM THE LOVE OF GOD!!

© by Abbara 9/16/1999

This is from a dream and it happened just like it says here. It surprised me with the intensity in the beginning, and with the return to total peace at the end. I was filled with wonder and loath to open my eyes.
Old 26-05-2016, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I had a fun recollection reading your thread BTW, remembering a paradigm-shifting epiphany moment from years ago. I spent years pondering the Jesus/God mystery, it was an enigma to me. And then everything changed in a split-second. I was reading how Jesus had lived a number of different incarnations (Mani was one supposedly). And then it hit me... he was just a human being, a person who lived numerous earth lives like the rest of us. And as a result of his self-realization work over the course of those many lives, he was able to fully unite with God or Christ or the Consciousness of Creation or however one might want to imagine that.

This was a turning point in my spiritual path as I said. I saw that I didn't need to believe any one specific take on who Jesus was, or wasn't, or whether he even existed. "Revealed wisdom" belief (Hitchens) isn't a requirement. It's only about "advancement of the method" (Hitchens again). The human being and the wisdom gained over many lifetimes, culminating in self-realized union with the Source of Creation.

Nicely put although it is indeed difficult to express in words.
Old 26-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I meditate in Church once a day for 20 minutes. I pray parts of the Rosary and send out intentions through my heart and mind. I ask for souls in Purgatory (spirits that are Earthbound) to be guided to a higher plane with God. One other thing I DO is open the Missal asking for today's "Teaching from God". Whatever page I turn to is something meant for TODAY.

Today I opened and the question I had for God was, "Who exactly WAS Jesus? Where did he come from? How was this one Man so perfect or pure?"

I swear to you ALL and to God this happened- TWICE!-

The page and the other page I turned to were about - MELCHIZEDEK.

According to many early Christian followers I researched- Jesus was believed to be Melchizedek reincarnated. The American psychic Edgar Cayce said Melchizedek was one of Christ's past lives.

I am no longer a skeptic of it. Jesus was and is Melchizedek. He chose to guide humanity like I said, as an angelic being and don physical incarnations as many times as he needed to fulfill his purpose as "the Christ" which accomplished in his life as Jesus of Nazareth.

--

This story I am sharing I posted in another thread responding to a Topic. I had another experience months ago where I was crying in Church meditating over some sad stuff. I felt bad for someone else because they were going through hard stuff. I had thoughts of Pentecost and Holy Spirit on my mind. When I opened the Missal for my "daily teaching" it was magically the story of Pentecost and how the Spirit of God made all the disciples - one body in one Spirit. I started to cry again and I knew it was Jesus. I swear he has a WICKED sense of humor lol. He was like this in human life, a bit of a joker. I even said to the Sacred Heart statue in the Church, "They've always said you were a bit of a joker that got under people's skin!"

Hey, I dig this and I dig what you are doing because when I was into Christian mysticism I would do the exact same thing. I would look up the daily readings, but online, and I would pray the rosary quite a bit. I even found a very good Catholic site where there were new prayers every week. So for example, during Japan's Tsunami there was prayer created to help the people of Japan and I prayed it. So, I totally dig what you are doing and I wish we were on the same path.

Even if I'm not entirely on the Christian path right any longer, or not at all actually, when I sense Earth bound spirits in my home I ask them for permission to pray the rosary for them to be guided to the other side. The last person I prayed the rosary for recently was Prince.

Another thing I dig that you do is you ask a question to God and open the Bible. I would do that same exact thing with great results. I also dig that we have the same question, "who was the Christ?" I really wish we were on the same path or that when I was on that path I would have met you.

I'm not familiar with MELCHIZEDEK at all or why anything in a Church would refer to him. Does anyone know credible sites or books I can look into? The only thing I will say is I have find quite a few anagrams in the Bible. I found this on my own, but I discovered there is a group of Bible readers who do this exclusively and have a theory on it. Part of the theory is that English was developed as a manner to preserve Biblical Truths. So when I see the word: MELCHIZEDEK the anagram of that is CHILD KEZEEM. I just looked up KEZEEM and it is Arabic, for, "good natured, well tempered, patient." That does describe the Christ.

I thought I would show you that because you may want to go down that route. There is a name for this way of reading the Bible. I can look it up if you like. I hope I could help.

Also, if you can get back to me or someone else can on Melchizedek. That would be great.
Old 26-05-2016, 01:55 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbara
Amilius777, interesting discourses here, your study and conclusions of Jesus. I grew up Baptist, deeply into my Bible there in the Bible Belt. Later, I took a turn somehow and began to experience my spirituality in expanded ways. The guilt, of course, was so deeply ingrained, that it has taken a lifetime to let it go and just live filled with joy and wonder.

What you describe in opening your Bible or Missal and finding your answers is widely done in my old fundamentalist circles. I had some amazing guidance that way myself as I strove to have a real vs. tradition driven spiritual experience. Many of those folks had dreadful judgements against sinners for using fortune tellers, astrology or other means of seeking God's will. I began to call it 'Bible Flipping,' as a humorous poke to make them think. I have a playful sort of way of relating, that must be a fair trial to my guides.

I had a Charismatic-Holy Spirit experience, that did not sit well with the beloved folks at the Baptist church. That led me to full gospel churches. My experience did not meet the parameters in their doctrine either. I seemed to keep falling off the doctrinal A+ proper scale. At this stage of my journey, I wondered about how Jesus recognized himself as Messiah and assumed his role. My pastor loaned me a book that answered many questions. Wish I could recall the name of it. At any rate, that phase of inquiry sustained my ability to accept the 'call of the spirit' and continue moving forward into the non-organized religious spiritual path. I call it 'The Gracious Pathway.'

Now, what I've been working up to is how you Baile have described the progression of souls in relation to a dream I had. I have not studied those matters deeply, so engrossed in 'a very interesting' life, so I didn't know what to make of the dream. It occurred just as I describe it in this poem.

FALLEN ANGEL

SEPARATION~ RETURN ~NOITARAPES

At the right hand of the Exalted
I was the Beloved of God
At One with all of the Beautiful
In Blessed Unity
My time at hand
I turned and cursed the Creator
Consumed with intense rage and hatred
Mouth foaming fear and envy
Complete separation

Catapulted to the end of Creation
My soul within shriveled and dried
Like the Witch of the West
In the Wizard of Oz
Like Rumplestiltskin
On hearing his name

Consumed by darkness without and within
Glad to be out of the light
Terror and disgust were my meat
Mad rage and self-revilement
Filled the air that I breathed.
I was completely undone
And alone

Slowly, slowly, over millennia
One infinitesimal step at a time
The light reentered my sphere
So dilute I failed to notice

Drawn inexorably back
As surely as the tide follows the moon
Not of our own volition
But by Universal Law

My time at hand
I awakened to my state
Became aware of the lesson
And knew
With absolute certainty

NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US
FROM THE LOVE OF GOD!!

© by Abbara 9/16/1999

This is from a dream and it happened just like it says here. It surprised me with the intensity in the beginning, and with the return to total peace at the end. I was filled with wonder and loath to open my eyes.

Hey, I really dig your poem and I completely appreciate your perspective. I am currently and at odds with the Christian God but I don't do it with malice; I do it with a love of people.

Reading your poem put a little fear in me that I might be going the wrong direction, the first stanza. The only thing I can do is pray, hope that my disgust with the way Christianity is practiced, the regionalism, the racism, the supremacy all of which I term devotion to, "Aryan Jesus," doesn't get me in trouble with God. And if it does, well, then I will be in good company where ever I go.