Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Deactivated Account

How do you remember your crystals ?

How do you remember the names of your crystals when you have quite a few ?

Do you keep them in a box and label them ?

Do you somehow index them ?

or do you just know ? Some of the basic ones I can remember, some of the more unusual ones I can't.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Sybilline

Hi Dream Angel! My mother keeps hers in a jewellry box with divisions, her crystals are small so the sections are like 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch, she remembers all of them as they are not that unusual. Sometimes she just keeps them in this fish bowl with fool's gold and a lot of coins in it. strangely the fool's gold seem to be "eating" away at the coins... Anyway that's about all I know about remembering crystals :)

If you have a lot I certainly think labeling would be a good idea :)
Old 23-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Master
Hi Dream Angel :)

The problem I found, was trying to remember the names of new stones on the way back home after getting them! lol

To help I used a list of stones relating to the chakra's, highlighting the ones that I picked up along the way. Now I just throw the names into the universe, and trust that they'll come back to me when I need them :)

Snow Monkey
Old 23-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Quagmire

May I suggest that you simply rename them their names does not matter. Connect your intuition to them and use those of your stones that comes to mind and use them how your intuition suggest to you they are best used. Each crystal is individual and no matter what is written in books, the source (in this case the crystal) knows best how it is used.
Old 23-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Master
I just have a running list of the names that I keep in the box with them. It's often enough to trigger my memory and then it's easy to google to confirm as well.

Old 23-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Neville

I just know what they are
Old 23-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Master
Mine are all classed in their crystal formation . Hee Neville same here )

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 29-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I just know what they are
yes, of course

I do like your and Topaz avatar pictures ! Did you shop at the same place ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-06-2012, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey

The problem I found, was trying to remember the names of new stones on the way back home after getting them! lol

To help I used a list of stones relating to the chakra's, highlighting the ones that I picked up along the way. Now I just throw the names into the universe, and trust that they'll come back to me when I need them :)

Snow Monkey

Hi Snow Monkey,

I have the same problem with remembering them when I get home, so now I bring along a little notebook and write the names and a short color description of the new crystals.

Very creative " throw the names into the universe , and trust that they'll come back "
when you need them .

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Master

A notebook is a good idea! I often forget to ask where the crystals come from...

It was watching a Buddhist monk, which made me think of that. As another said; "You can confuse it with charisma, but to a learned person..." ~ it's a blessing to watch them :)

Snow Monkey