Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-06-2012, 08:54 PM
simon

Distance/Absent healing

I am practising distance healing on a daily basis at present. If anyone would like some distance healing then please feel free to email me.

Either send me one of the following to aid making the energetic link, whatever you feel comfortable with

Ideally your full name and picture
or alternatively
Your 1st name and an associated picture to do with your self
or any of the above

It would be good to make the connection at an agreed time, bare in mind I am in the UK, so would have to work out convenient times otherwise I will carry out the healing within my daily meditation practise.

All the best, Simon

email: [email protected]
Old 10-06-2012, 08:14 AM
simon

Thank you to all for the responses by email so far :)
Old 10-06-2012, 06:44 PM
coolchic101

Will certainly PM you. Thank you for all you do. In this world we live in, there needs to be more healers in this world. :-)
Old 11-06-2012, 11:09 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
Will certainly PM you. Thank you for all you do. In this world we live in, there needs to be more healers in this world. :-)

Ah no problem, if you want some direct healing and to be included in my daily healing, best thing to do is email me here [email protected], ideally with a picture and your full name or whatever you feel comfortable with

Many thanks Simon
Old 18-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Healingangelus

Oh! I see my posts are gone here! How nice simon!

and secondly, so far i haven´t felt a bit of change!!!
Old 18-06-2012, 08:47 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healingangelus
Oh! I see my posts are gone here! How nice simon!

and secondly, so far i haven´t felt a bit of change!!!

You are looking at the wrong thread, your comments are on another thread

Email me your name and a picture if possible and I can do some healing with you

Many Thanks Simon
Old 18-06-2012, 09:06 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Thank you for all the Healing that you are giving me, you are an Angel here on Earth
Old 19-06-2012, 07:40 AM
Healingangelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
You are looking at the wrong thread, your comments are on another thread

Email me your name and a picture if possible and I can do some healing with you

Many Thanks Simon

Ok and Ups!

But can´t you just use my user name from here and the picture in here as well?? It did always work for me like that as well by sending to others since not all of them are ready to give their pics free to see to others like me! Try it out! Write me a pm and when you´d like to send me that healing at and I´ll tell you back, if I had felt anything or not!!

Oh by the way,.. I am sensitive to Energys so even Healing Energys weaker then Usui Reiki, like FSH Full Spectrum Healing I´m able to feel, so don´t be shy or worried that this won´t work, IT WILL!!
Old 19-06-2012, 08:16 AM
Sybilline

Hi Simon,

I am very glad for the offer, I was wondering, would it work for someone, a good friend of mine, plus is there anything else apart from sending you info, that I or my friend have to do on our part, especially during the healing? Thank you so much and blessings to you... :)
Old 19-06-2012, 11:22 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Hi Simon,

I am very glad for the offer, I was wondering, would it work for someone, a good friend of mine, plus is there anything else apart from sending you info, that I or my friend have to do on our part, especially during the healing? Thank you so much and blessings to you... :)

Hi,

If you could email me a name and a picture that would be very helpful to make the link, otherwise give me what you can, email me at [email protected] and I will include on my daily healing and also do some direct healing :)

Many Thanks Simon