Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-05-2011, 02:59 AM
sleepwalker

whos out there when Im out

Is there a difference or some kind of different playing field for spirits from the deceased, spirits from other APs or the angels and higher or lower powers and how do I know whos who. How do I know where Ive come out? or if the people Im seeing are really there at that point in time or other spirits? can they follow me home? Once I got up and went for a walk up the road in the middle of the night and a crowd of people were all walking the other way, most of them didnt notice me then one looked at me and told me I wasnt spose to be there so I snapped back to my body like a rubber band and woke up. Can any one tell me , who were they and are they just things my minds making up?
Old 28-05-2011, 02:10 PM
claymation

No telling for sure, they can be all the beings you've mentioned. They could even be people APing like yourself. I understand it to be a lower plane where all beings can can exist with little difficulty. Some beings can only exist on these lower planes while others have ability to exist on other planes as well as the lowest.
Old 28-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Summerlander

Perhaps OOBEs allow you to travel extra-dimensionally or to other levels of consciousness which may be populated by other beings. There is no reason whatsoever to believe that it was a "lower plane". I personally don't adhere to such notions of lower and higher when we are talking about altered states of consciousness. It is like a 2D being trying to describe to his mates his 3D experience using terms that he's most familiar with.

Another interpretation could be that the 'most part of you' (you) accessed mental states which in this case where represented by ambiences that emulate waking life. The characters were aspects of your personality, possibly discarded ones buried in the deep unconscious. Thus, the character telling you that you weren't supposed to be there was a part of you telling yourself that you shouldn't be focusing on those personality traits that the psyche deems to be no longer constructive.

The beauty about these experiences is that you are free to interpret them how you want. They are very subjective in that sense. Essentially, they are data nowhere to be found in our perception of physical reality during waking states (unless, of course, you're hallucinating).