Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Deactivated Account
What should I do?

Hey all. I posted this on another website but I got little to no help and I desperately need some opinions on this. I am currently in a bad externship and I am wondering if I should stay and go. The few times I've spoken to the supervisor had not been helpful at all. So I did a tarot reading on what I should do. If it is too long you can just read the bolded sections.

Choice A: Staying at my present externship

Nature of the choice: The Lovers

The nature of this choice is, well, a choice that I have to make from the heart. I have to make a decision that will effect my emotional wellbeing.*

Negative consequence/drawback of the choice: The Tower
The Tower is all about things falling apart as a result of a shaky foundation. I also see it as a moment of truth where things fall into perspective. Maybe you realize that what you thought you wanted to do isn't as glamorous as you thought it was, so when that tower falls you have to start over from scratch. I kind of feel like that right now. This externship is showing me that the concentration of my studies isn't what I want to be focusing on. I want to do another concentration or maybe something else all together. I am very confused. If the Tower is in the negative aspect then does it mean its effects are stronger?. *

Rewards of the choice: The World
I've read that the World can signify a victorious ending. If I stick with this, I'll definitely feel victorious, but I feel like that victory will come with a lot of costs. I also read that it can signify graduation and I am expected to graduate in December 2016 (when my externship is over) with my masters in forensic counseling (that's my concentration, by the way: forensics).*

Choice B: leave after 300hrs and find another place (I've already been calling other places)*

Nature of the choice: King of Wands

This king confuses me out of most of the kings. It has all the negative aspects of the boss that is causing me trouble, though. Maybe what's driving this choice is a need for control? *

Negative consequence/drawback of the choice: The Chariot
If I leave I may feel a bit confused as to where to go now. My focus may be a bit off because I'll be figuring out what I really want to do.

Rewards of the choice: 6 of Pentacles
I may end up in a place where it's an equal give and take. I may find a good mentor who may help me and I'll get what I give in.*

General Advice
The High Priestess: Listen to your intuition
Knight of Swords: Don't be too impulsive but at the same time be assertive and logical and be a bit risky.*
The Empress: Nurture yourself and abundance will follow.*

Base Card: The Fool
Take a leap of faith.*

Overall, I think this reading is telling me to leave and find another place. Choice A will definitely affect me more, especially mentally and emotionally.*

I could really use some insight on this please on what you all think the cards are telling me to do. Please help me if you can.
Old 02-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Knower
Try to use your own intuition.
Try this find a comfortable place to sit with your back upright.
Try to relax and call light to yourself.
Now after a while you will be ready to start
Visualize two paths
One path to the left with your present externship and the one to the right you walk away from your externship
Now walk onto the first path, what does it feel like is it heavy or hard to move fluently or is it lite and airy.
Walk to the other path. Check for the same things.
The path that feels lite and airy is the path you should take. The heavy path is the wrong choice.
This technique can be used over and over again for all your questions in life.
Hope I have helped you.
Light worker
Joe
Old 02-04-2016, 08:36 PM
Master

I'd have to see the layout that you used and what each position on that layout talks about.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I'd have to see the layout that you used and what each position on that layout talks about.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand because I already gave the meanings of each card positions. But I got the spread layout from here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...threadid=28261
Old 03-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Master

OK, sorry. I think your interpretation is good