Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-03-2016, 02:39 AM
Knower
Tarot as Personality Traits

Out of curiosity, I wanted to know what the next man in my life would be like and so i asked the cards...and he seems like he will be a great guy! Several readers have said I would meet him this spring and I am very excited. This is what the cards were that described him:

-3 of Wands (hard worker/works well with others?)

-Knight of Cups (probably romantic and in touch with emotions)

-Knight of Pentacles (Stable, logical, open for adventure)

-The Star (Optimistic, possibly creative and beautiful in some way)

-3 of Pentacles (Learning a trade or earning a degree?)

-The World (A fullfilled person, or has been around the world?)

-9 of Wands (Willing to fight for what he loves, knows how to win?)

I'm not used to reading the cards as personality types but this is the impression that I got from them. I would love to hear any thought on them. :)
Old 06-03-2016, 03:53 AM
Knower
Anyone else try personality readings before??
Old 06-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelyn
Anyone else try personality readings before??
I haven't tried one on my own... I don't even have a Tarot deck, nor any info on using one. But I was once given a reading, back in my college-student days.

But as I read your post, I felt the urge to ask you if you'd mind doing a personality reading for me?

If you will do one, thanks. If you decline, thanks for considering the idea.
Old 06-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Knower
I can certainly try one for you if you like. :) I've been learning for 10 years about the cards and feel like I have a decent enough grasp that I might be helpful. Haha I'm actually in the middle of making a tarot deck to submit to publishers this year after I graduate from art school. So who would you like to be read for?
Old 07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
I can certainly try one for you if you like. :) I've been learning for 10 years about the cards and feel like I have a decent enough grasp that I might be helpful. Haha I'm actually in the middle of making a tarot deck to submit to publishers this year after I graduate from art school. So who would you like to be read for?
Thanks, Mandelyn. I am curious to have a reading for my own personality.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:11 PM
55Degrees

Hi Mandelyn
I enjoy reading the cards as personality traits and found your post interesting. I hope you don't mind that I've thrown my 2 pennies in on your cards (posted in blue).

Quote:
Out of curiosity, I wanted to know what the next man in my life would be like and so i asked the cards...and he seems like he will be a great guy! Several readers have said I would meet him this spring and I am very excited. This is what the cards were that described him:

-3 of Wands (hard worker/works well with others?)
Someone with leadership skills, forward thinking not quite at yhe top of their game, but ambitious.

-Knight of Cups (probably romantic and in touch with emotions)
Again, forward thinking almost visionary, sensitive to others.

-Knight of Pentacles (Stable, logical, open for adventure)
Stable, conservative, sensible to the point of being rather staid.

-The Star (Optimistic, possibly creative and beautiful in some way)
Optimist, high hopes.

-3 of Pentacles (Learning a trade or earning a degree?)
Already qualified and skilled in their field. Again, leadership qualities.

-The World (A fullfilled person, or has been around the world?)
Fulfilled in some areas of life, ready for new challenges.

-9 of Wands (Willing to fight for what he loves, knows how to win?)
Persevering/persitant type, defensive possibly due to past hurts

I'm not used to reading the cards as personality types but this is the impression that I got from them. I would love to hear any thought on them. :)

Hope that sounds ok
Old 07-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Master
Pisces ... you never cease to amaze me!
Had to look up staid, lol. Learnt another word today :) And some nice card interpretations
Old 08-03-2016, 03:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Hi Mandelyn
I enjoy reading the cards as personality traits and found your post interesting. I hope you don't mind that I've thrown my 2 pennies in on your cards (posted in blue).

Hope that sounds ok

Why thank you Pisces Moon! You are very talented in reading the cards, you helped me out not long ago with a reading for my friend I was concerned about. Your wisdom is always very welcome! :) Yes there is a theme of leadership and spirit in this person, I can't help but wonder what kind of occupation he might have or be shooting for. What is your overall impression, if you don't mind me asking? I feel like he could be a writer or an artist based on the Star and wand cards. :)
Old 08-03-2016, 03:46 AM
Knower
Tanemon, I have your reading here. I normally don't do readings for others so I apologize if they seem off to you. Hopefully there is truth in them for you. :)

The Empress: A nurturing, caring personality who is mature in handling life's challenges

Strength: Strong and in control of their life, possibly an affinity with the animal realm.

6 of Pentacles: A philanthropic giver, either of time, energy, or resources.

The Moon: Strong intuition and connection with emotions.

The Hermit: Wise, possibly a guide for others and a seeker of knowledge.

3 of Swords: Heartbreak has possibly defined an aspect of your personality, usually through loss.

Ace of Cups: Very spiritual, creative, and intuitive.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Master
May I ask why you go for 7 cards in this reading? Are there positions or do you just draw 7 cards, or maybe sometimes just 5?