Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 08-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Geometric patterns

Has anyone else seen a geometric sort of pattern while meditating? I did today and it was a fantastic dark blue colour, just reams of amazing shapes. I've never seen anything like it before. It swept me away into a trance! Has anyone else seen something like it?
Old 08-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Gracey

yeah, one time i saw a bunch of shapes all different colors moving around. the jewells of the universe....... :)
Old 08-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Master
yes a few times just when i rub my eyes see them., that's bc we live in a virtual reality!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Master
No I never have but you know what I'm going to try to focus on that in my next meditations.
Thankyou
Spiritlite.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the replies. They are pretty amazing! Rosewater yes I can also see them when I rub my eyes but the ones I saw yesterday were astoundingly colourful and vivid, really out of this world! Good luck Spiritlite.
Old 12-01-2011, 01:49 AM
anodyne

I always see patterns of one sort or another while meditating. Most of the time it is like colored static, but sometimes geometrical patters appear to be present. I also have seen what appear to be eyes.

I have noticed this increasing as of late. I attribute the visuals to seeing the energy field of the universe or some similar concept. Or maybe it is the veil....Or just a powerful distraction....

I have sometimes used it as a focus in mediation but so far no amazing developments have occurred.
Old 12-01-2011, 02:44 AM
dogninja

Yep. Always in a new sleep spot. They are pretty fun to sustain, and explore. I found out mine are similar to hypercubes which is nice. That's a good mindstream to create images in and differenciate between streams.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:39 AM
Jules

keep an eye on these starry. they'll help with your vis skills :) ... it's working working towards your clairvoyance... clear seeing. x
Old 12-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Ciqala

I see intense geometric patterns, sometimes things that look like hieroglyphics, and grids, and very complex things, sometimes they get so big, and form complex structures around me, they usually stay when i open my eyes, was wondering what they were.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:35 AM
Jules

some have actually said (I don't know how true it is so don't quote me!) these are the actual blueprints of your dna. Now wouldn't THAT be interesting x