Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 11-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Shy ball of light

Hello--
I am going in for my second Reiki treatment tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could offer insight into my first.

My Reiki healer said that she had to spend a lottttt of time on my solar plexus and that she could see a ball of orange light moving away and coming back, like it was shy. Does anyone have any ideas as to what this could mean? I store a lot of anxiety in my solar plexus and can feel it heavily when it's out of whack. Is there anything I can do to help this?
Old 12-10-2015, 11:43 AM
Master

Sorry but my intution kicked i right away after reading this. Do you really trust her? Does what she said resonate with you? Be cautious especially if she says you have to come back. It is up to you if what she says really speaks to you. As a healer and intuitive, I have never heard of anything like this and orange is not the color of the solar plexus, it is yellow. You can also find a yellow like crystal to open it up such as citrine or amber. The solar plexus has to do with trusting yourself and others. You can also visualize yellow ball above your solar plexus as clear and clean and spinning clockwise.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account

She's a good friend of mine and I trust her completely. I'm the one who asked her for a second treatment.

Part of me feels that it could be my waning sense of belonging. I have a hard time finding the balance between stomping my feet and demanding my place on earth and then changing my mind and feeling that I'm too soft for this plane. Does that make sense?
Old 12-10-2015, 01:23 PM
Master

Thats good that you trust her. I still have never heard of a ball of light going away and coming back. Maybe she saw something but sorry you asked opinions and this does not make sense to me. Anyway if there was a problem there then she would just try to clear it and harmonize it with the rest of your chakras. A sense of belonging has to do with your root chakra which is red. If she is your friend then ask her again to clarify what she saw. Sorry if I sound harsh, but I have been to so many healers before I became one and have been many times given wrong info based on what they said or saw. The information you get from your friend must resonate with you. I am now always careful what i say to others during a healing and double check with my guides before saying anything.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh I appreciate the criticism! I did ask for insight and it is important to question these things. Her and I have more of a friend-type relationship instead of healer and client, so she might have been using words more on my level. I'm really not sure. My intuition trusts her fully and I see no harm in going to see her today but I will certainly take your advice in continuing my own healing individually.
Old 12-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Shannon

I agree with Vespa...sense of belonging is a root chakra issue. As far as the orange ball...she may receive intuitive messages this way...but she should have been able to put it into better context for you. Also she should be advising you on what you can do to help balance your chakras, especially problem ones.
Old 13-10-2015, 05:06 AM
Deactivated Account

Okay I think the mystery was solved today! Last time, I specifically asked her to focus on my solar plexus, as I take a lot of *bull* from people and have had issues with self-worth because of it. Apparently while she was focusing there and sending energy asking what the root of the issue was, that's when she saw the orange. She admitted herself that she found it a little odd and thought perhaps it was a sign to focus on the root chakra more. I'm pretty sure that's what she was saying but I forgot her notes so I'll have to update when I get those back. I'm not sure it matters now weeks later anyway. Today's session was very interesting though.

Today, while at the solar plexus, she said she intuited 'birth', which we both took to mean not my physical birth or giving birth, but the birth of my soul many incarnations ago. I think the issues I have faced in this lifetime have been patterns from several past lives and I'm not totally sure what to make of that particular reading, but my guess is that I hold the power to change the patterns of my past incarnations as well as this one. Any other insight into that would be appreciated as well!

The strangest thing happened though...I heard a female voice right by my right ear whisper "I'm gonna give you a hug," which caught me off guard but didn't scare me. I've been focusing a lot on healing my inner child lately, so I wonder if little me was reaching out:) I don't know what it was really but it was a nice phrase to hear.

She seemed confused to tell me that while focusing on my crown chakra, she saw a castle, literal crown, and a flowered dress. That one just made me kinda giggle because 'crown' chakra. Anyway, there's the update~
Old 13-10-2015, 05:18 AM
Deactivated Account

It was really quite the day though. After the session, we got a bite to eat and then she gave me a psychic tarot reading. I've never gotten one before (and was honestly pretty hesitant) but was curious and willing to give it a try.

The first card, which represented the Present was 'The Universe' (#21). The Past card was 'Authority' (#4) and the Future was 'Stand Your Ground!' (#7). These all held highly significant meaning to me and I must say, I was surprised.
Old 13-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammyoho
Okay I think the mystery was solved today! Last time, I specifically asked her to focus on my solar plexus, as I take a lot of *bull* from people and have had issues with self-worth because of it. Apparently while she was focusing there and sending energy asking what the root of the issue was, that's when she saw the orange. She admitted herself that she found it a little odd and thought perhaps it was a sign to focus on the root chakra more. I'm pretty sure that's what she was saying but I forgot her notes so I'll have to update when I get those back. I'm not sure it matters now weeks later anyway. Today's session was very interesting though.

Today, while at the solar plexus, she said she intuited 'birth', which we both took to mean not my physical birth or giving birth, but the birth of my soul many incarnations ago. I think the issues I have faced in this lifetime have been patterns from several past lives and I'm not totally sure what to make of that particular reading, but my guess is that I hold the power to change the patterns of my past incarnations as well as this one. Any other insight into that would be appreciated as well!

The strangest thing happened though...I heard a female voice right by my right ear whisper "I'm gonna give you a hug," which caught me off guard but didn't scare me. I've been focusing a lot on healing my inner child lately, so I wonder if little me was reaching out:) I don't know what it was really but it was a nice phrase to hear.

She seemed confused to tell me that while focusing on my crown chakra, she saw a castle, literal crown, and a flowered dress. That one just made me kinda giggle because 'crown' chakra. Anyway, there's the update~

Okay yeah that was pretty close to it! She was looking for where the knot originated from which was the root