Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Whats Next

If we live many lives, are we always who we see?

In other words, where along the journey did we get our physical appearance? Besides the biological answer. Say we move to another life from this one; who are we then?
If we take this image with us to the next, then perhaps this is the first life we experience within a physical body. If so,perhaps we have defined that by graduating into and then beyond where we are now.
Old 16-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats Next
Say we move to another life from this one; who are we then? perhaps this is the first life we experience within a physical body.

With reincarnation I believe all reincarnated lives are happening all at the same time, not from one life into another. Be it in a woman, man, child body etc

So every person we connect with is really our other selves, all experiencing different paths, all at different ages, all at the same time. So we are who we see of each other.

You may have heard the saying 'treat others as you would want to be treated; do unto others as you would want to be done to you. and what you give out to others come back to you, for me this explains the energy we get reflected back to us and the things we need to learn when we treat another in a certain way.

This to me is who we are. Reflecting, giving and retrieving back to all our other lives happening right now.
Old 17-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Whats Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus
With reincarnation I believe all reincarnated lives are happening all at the same time, not from one life into another. Be it in a woman, man, child body etc

So every person we connect with is really our other selves, all experiencing different paths, all at different ages, all at the same time. So we are who we see of each other.

You may have heard the saying 'treat others as you would want to be treated; do unto others as you would want to be done to you. and what you give out to others come back to you, for me this explains the energy we get reflected back to us and the things we need to learn when we treat another in a certain way.

This to me is who we are. Reflecting, giving and retrieving back to all our other lives happening right now.

Thank you for your reply Sisyphus. Your comments are logical to me. I had this dream a number of years ago and I recall the desire to live every life from beginning to end one by one in order to gain a better understanding of the bigger picture. It was a rather frightening thought.
I was wondering why I see so many people from the UK on this site. Are these topics popular there? Just a curiosity. I live on the east coast of the US just east of Philadelphia in New Jersey. Perhaps you encounter the same difficulty I do and need to use the internet in order to reach others.
I have recently been exploring clairaudiance, clairvoyance, etc. with someone I ran into from youtube.com. Been some interesting emails. It appears I have developed clairaudience from childhood.
Take Care
Old 17-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Thank you for your reply Sisyphus. Your comments are logical to me. I had this dream a number of years ago and I recall the desire to live every life from beginning to end one by one in order to gain a better understanding of the bigger picture. It was a rather frightening thought.
I was wondering why I see so many people from the UK on this site. Are these topics popular there? Just a curiosity. I live on the east coast of the US just east of Philadelphia in New Jersey. Perhaps you encounter the same difficulty I do and need to use the internet in order to reach others.
I have recently been exploring clairaudiance, clairvoyance, etc. with someone I ran into from youtube.com. Been some interesting emails. It appears I have developed clairaudience from childhood.
Take Care

Just reading your reply I said to myself ‘The internet is great for this purpose alone to have such live discussion and contact with someone in the US’

In my experiences over the years I found spiritual movements came in waves.

There can be such an influx of people becoming inquisitive, enquiring, seeking, asking and experiences new metaphysical awareness’s, then the flow fades with the wind.

Quite surreal moments yet from a distance seems to show an order in life where the spiritual path is taken up by many.

When we do go through a spiritual wave it can be quite explosive in every way, as such is the silence as the void becomes prepared for the next seekers to awaken.

I went through many years as clairsentience, quite a memorable season.

I hope you continue to experience such wonders from your path and you arrive at that place most hoped for.

Take care.
Old 19-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Whats Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Just reading your reply I said to myself ‘The internet is great for this purpose alone to have such live discussion and contact with someone in the US’

In my experiences over the years I found spiritual movements came in waves.

There can be such an influx of people becoming inquisitive, enquiring, seeking, asking and experiences new metaphysical awareness’s, then the flow fades with the wind.

Quite surreal moments yet from a distance seems to show an order in life where the spiritual path is taken up by many.

When we do go through a spiritual wave it can be quite explosive in every way, as such is the silence as the void becomes prepared for the next seekers to awaken.

I went through many years as clairsentience, quite a memorable season.

I hope you continue to experience such wonders from your path and you arrive at that place most hoped for.

Take care.

Do it.....afraid? What is this? Loved your comments by the way. In my early years of opening to the vastness of life, I was not able to speak to anyone about these experiences because, like many, the response was like a dog tilting their head in question. Whatever do you mean?
My first time going through an OBE at 16 years old really set me back. What, are you going nuts? I would ask myself. Another 5-6 years later I discovered what this was. This was triggered by a very traumatic injury which is common. From then on, things became more clear or perhaps noticed more than I would have before the accident.
Anyway, I find communicating with someone from the UK a treat and if you'd like, I would answer any emails if you care to exchange addresses some day.

I just love talking [typing] to others about it. I have this desire to learn forever, but getting into any serious conversation is few and far between. Again it is my pleasure.
Take Care
Old 19-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Do it.....afraid? What is this? I was not able to speak to anyone about these experiences. the response was Whatever do you mean?
are you going nuts? I would ask myself. Triggered by a very traumatic injury.

Do it ..Afraid?, well have you ever had such an internal overwhelming urge, desire and excitement to do something that you have always dreamed of doing? An attraction to someone that everything you have just felt about that person tells you that there is something special here, but you know you have to find out if they feel the same about you?

Have you ever wanted to take a leap into something so meaningful to you that your heart tells you by doing so makes you feel that everything you have ever known is right at this very moment in time? Anxiety builds, feeling a little hot, hands and legs feel weak and may tremble, the mind starts to find excuses to not do this thing you may have been hoping for so long, maybe feeling a little panicky now..... Yet the thought of not taking a step into this possibly once in a lifetime special moment feels horrifying in the knowing this chance may never come to you again in this life.....

Then whatever it is that your soul eagerly wants to experience.... Do it...Afraid.

To climb that hill that is surrounded by a wonderful sunrise being looked upon from the window each morning, To stand up in that crowd and to eagerly share your words, to overcome reverential fear and cry out to the one to whom is deeply in your spiritual heart, to walk up a person with whom an instant attraction is felt, that tells you something feels right.
Walking up to them, the anxiety, the heat getting hotter, legs getting weaker, the mind talk getting louder chanting ‘it’s no good trying, turn back now’ once arriving at that place of contact where real communication begins, a smile is exchanged to each other, both know without words an ‘internal knowing’ there is a synchronicity happening here, the fears, anxiety, sweating, shaky legs etc suddenly seem to no longer exist.

‘Even to do something afraid and finding out if whatever you tried to do was not right for you at this moment is also much more life enriching than not doing it at all, It just means the right door still awaits you’.

The point here I make is that our life’s conditioning and learned behaviours keep us in the personality shell of others, we live under a blanket weaved by all those we meet in our early years, this blanket keeps us from finding ourselves, growing, experiencing, to believe we can do things ourselves and taking opportunities of the love offered before us.

Where one day when we all get to that place in time of silent reflection on life that we see now how life had flourished and enriched in every way, How?.. Because we...Did it ..Afraid.

Becoming spiritually aware can often be an experience that initially turns your existing life as you knew it upside down, often you may hear the catapulting into such awareness caused by an experience that cuts through a link of the everyday chains of routine, which as you say could have been a result of the accident.

Overwhelming and indescribable child like excitement merged with confusion, mind chatter and the depths of loss and grief of a life that once was can be a difficult season to experience. Attempt to discuss with friends and family can be futile without reason, through struggle to make sense of why this had happened to you and what seems to be no one else.

Sharing with others not experienced such an awakened as yet may leave a sense of confusion as to say ‘Why can they not see or know such happiness, freedom and connection with life that you may feel at this time?’

Yet when a person becomes ready a moment arrives where they become to realise this is a new season born from the blanket being removed, a personal journey of discovery and new understanding, a season to be explored and often takes you to connect with like-minded people.

I believe there is a need for such seasons, once that need has been fulfilled, what need was initially created over time becomes somewhat filled with contentment.

‘When the time is right for leaves to fall, a fresh breeze nurtures us to new seasons’.

You are most welcome to email me anytime if you wish too, delighted.

Take care
Old 20-05-2015, 03:35 AM
Suspended

Quote:
In other words, where along the journey did we get our physical appearance? Besides the biological answer. Say we move to another life from this one; who are we then?
If we take this image with us to the next, then perhaps this is the first life we experience within a physical body. If so,perhaps we have defined that by graduating into and then beyond where we are now.

We are not a reincarnated being.

We are a whole consciousness that continues to reincarnate and form in the God Light Heaven. God Heaven changing/healing its own light sound continues to form new light beings DNA sound spirit bodies that communicate to the incepted/conception of life. We therefore evolve by spirit light body in the God Light Heaven, evolving and reincarnating our light self.

Therefore our light consciousness understands that it is in a self process of general awareness that it continues to reincarnate in its own light spirit until it understands the precepts of self through self explanation and life manifestation.

Reincarnation therefore is not a single experience of the single being having lived before, which by fact is an impossibility for you only gain life by a sexual act, but an awareness of the single being about its own higher condition of spirit existence.

How does the God light Heaven heal itself....observation, information and also our spiritual truth.

The God light Heaven as the action called God (circular movement of light) opened up a sound inside of its own light mass Heaven and as this sound was removed the movement swirled and it formed light orbs as first creation. The mass around the light removal of orb sound in the God Heaven thinned. The light orbs burst inside of themselves and began to burn as creating bodies.

The heat of these light orbs further thinned out the light mass of Heaven surrounding them....the creation of space held inside a greater light mass that cannot be seen (surrounds out of space) as the total of the God higher Heaven.

God Heaven therefore exists surrounding Hell....out of space creation.

Our own consciousness as spirit describes space as a conscious awareness. We described this situation as an emptied body of a preceding mass....being light. This is the meaning of space.

Light therefore created from out of the body of the God Heaven, the Heaven emptied out space we named Hell, a Heaven or mass of light that remains today surrounded by the higher Heaven of God.

As the space cell burnt, the emptiness also allowed for cooling. The cooling of the light allows us to see the light. The light cooling forms density which refills the emptied out space, replacing a lower light mass. Refilled density (atmospheric condition) reconnected the lower Heaven light mass back with the higher God Heaven as a lower light sound.

This mass of light in Hell still communicates by light sound to the God Heaven. Therefore this process allows the God Light Heaven to heal itself of its own loss of sound.

Hence we have always told ourselves to NEVER TOUCH or CHANGE any form of matter or body, as it has a direct relationship to the sound of our own spirit healing itself as a spirit form in the higher God Heaven of our created self.

It is about time that we actually think about how we gained personal descriptions and discussion of spirit reviews, meaning and conversation regarding our spirit and the creation of our spiritual life/existence.

What has to happen to us all to demonstrate to us that spirit existence is real and how we were created is real?

How many times does a human being have to destroy its own life and existence to re develop itself from its own personal deceit of de-evolution (mutated life cell) to prove to itself that it was never a Creator, nor was the creation a purposeful act of a Creator....nor is reincarnation a purpose.....rather a mistake and that any change or alteration of the creative natural state will only continue to destroy our evolving spirit trying to save itself through our self informed life manifestation?
Old 22-05-2015, 09:14 PM
Whats Next

I want to thank you for such a detailed response; interesting. Most of what I derived from your statements kept taking me back to my early exposure to Catholicism, and I must admit I'm glad it's behind me. Not that this needs to be addressed in any religious terms, more so to avoid making the comparisons to those beliefs. I do my best to view this as a cleansing of what I have learned in order to open to what must come naturally.
Old 22-05-2015, 11:48 PM
All I know is I was a handsome, charming man in 3 lifetimes.
Still have the charm and the attractiveness.
Before that ...nuttin' comes back to me.

I'm the same 'basic' person...continuing on...learning more and more...
i get the sense of that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Whats Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
All I know is I was a handsome, charming man in 3 lifetimes.
Still have the charm and the attractiveness.
Before that ...nuttin' comes back to me.

I'm the same 'basic' person...continuing on...learning more and more...
i get the sense of that.

Miss Hepburn, thank you for your response. I couldn't agree more with your assessment of who we are and that the journey is long; one that probably has no end. I often have memories that I cannot connect to my life but cannot dismiss either. Never enough information that would lead me to assimilate a prior life. There is so much energy in the world that I find it difficult to decide where to begin. Most of my time I live tuned to a low level of interaction; mostly to be able to be attentive to my family and staying alive.
I have come to the conclusion that we are creatures designed solely to learn and grow as you pointed out. What I don't learn in this life I will be faced with in my next life, or something to that affect.