Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Dreaming about people that I do not know

Sometimes I have crazy dreams that fortell the future. Eg, around a year before my grandma died, I dreamt of her funeral - the exact scene. However, the scenes in my dreams are usually only a few seconds, and not very orderly. My dad constantly dreamt of her after she passed away but ever since I dreamt of her biding goodbye to us, he stopped dreaming about her altogether too.
These past nights, I have been dreaming of a guy that I do not know. It's getting disturbing, and scary. In my dreams, I see myself talking to him and stuff; I was a third person outside of my own body, flying around, looking on as "I" talk to him. I couldn't "fly" close enough to get a good look, there's like this glass blocking, but I know he has brown hair and is approx a head taller than me. I thought of all my guy friends, and it just doesn't feel like any of them...
Physically, I experienced some weird symptoms, and emotionally, I am rather disturbed. My past life memories (if you believe in that, well I do) are increasingly vivid, and occasionally I get this feeling like my body is getting burnt by fire. Somehow this feeling always reminded me of a twin soul connection, or at least a soul mate connection. Just that I haven't met my twin, and it's kinda over with my previous 2 soul mates.
There's something itching, and trying to get out of my heart, throat, and especially third eye chakras. The same feeling applies to my right temple. Ringing in ears, and sensing things around me. I get the feeling that my angels may want to communicate and something is on its way.
Honestly I'm unsure if I would want to continue spiritually anymore. Although I get a lot of new insights, there are constantly old demons, and mistakes coming back, as if the new experiences weren't bugging me enough.
Any advice are welcome, and appreciated. Thank you.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Newbie ;)

UPDATE: Sort of calm down and meditated. This dude is a Pisces (don't know how I knew, I just do)
I saw this scene - was chatting with him, and this lady (I know her in real life, kinda acquaintances but I haven't seen her for more than half a year) in her 30s (I don't want to comment much but her mannerism to me is that of a 13 year old) just hugged him. Well, I heard people say she did have records of picking up guys much younger than her (10 years) for some reasons, she sees herself as a teen...
The Pisces guy just smiled awkwardedly and revealed that he knew her quite a while back. So I commented, "why don't you just chase her away? Everyone knows she's crazy." I wasn't serious with that insult, for the record, I tried to be kind and included her in certain stuff. All my friends says she's mentally ill, and I would like to know that guy's thoughts. Testing his character sort of thing. She has stalking tendencies... One of my friend even threatened to lodge a police report. When that Pisces dude said no and explained those moral blahblahblahs, I was quite impressed with that kindness. Because people generally avoid her and is negative towards her. This is one of the clearest scene I saw with the guy.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:37 AM
Knower

Hi xying.In relation to dreams did you know that just before you dream something you think it first while asleep.Everything we dream is a Thought a moment before the visuals appear.You can catch the moment of thinking , if you are aware enough to remember back when you are awake.Often we dream of things that we have experienced during the day or previous days.We dream of what is on our minds already.All the visual stuff is created by our own thoughts. Making one scene after another. All driven from within.
Old 21-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Master
i dream weid 2 u cud say evn of men/woman iv not met evn dreamt of a man i dont no
1 man iv dean abot dont no him but we end up 2 gethr in dreams