Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 12-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Pathfinder

Eye problem,can anyone give advice on cloggedglands?

I was hoping to get some alternative advice on a very nasty eye disorder I've had for about seven months.got it looked at and mobemian gland disfunction is the diagnosis!its bad.every single one of my oil producing glamds in both eyes are blocked.im hoping to get a procedure done to unclog them but I'm wondering if this might stem from an allergy food sensitivity or from having gut digestive issues.if anyone has any ideas their very appreciated.its said that this will progress and never go away.its Painfull and annoying.I'm hoping to get to the bottom of this and I'm not convinced this is incurable.Also this could be part of a manifestation of a emotional blockage I think.i feel generally blocked up irritable stressed and repressed.anyone got advice ideas any input guesses theye could share it would help tremendously still following eye docs advice and medicine of course.if anyone is willing and able to get a "feel"for what is going on please share. Thanks. Hope this type of thing is ok to post.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Master
Hello, Sparkinside81...
What are your symptoms? I'm curious.
Old 13-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Pathfinder

Hello! The symptoms are very dry scratchy eyes visionproems severe pain light sensitivity having no moisture in your eyes what so ever. Yellow scars on cornea. when I put drops in theye disappear under a second on the inner rims of our eyes are small glamds that produce oil.oil makes up one part of all three components that make up our tears. I have now lost another tear component because it's been so long.eues are red and dimpled.like prunes.every one of my ducts are blocked.so it's very bad.other symptoms are stinging burning tearing and grittiness.a haze over eyes.
Old 13-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Pathfinder

I could also add that it has ruined much of my vision.iam now near sighted.
Old 13-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Master
Thank you for the reply, Sparkinside..

I'm so sorry to hear about the extent of your suffering due to this condition...(((hugs)))

The reason I ask is that I have been experiencing some, of what I see now, are symptoms of this disorder as well...in one eye only.
Nothing has been detected by my ophthalmologist, after routine examinations...however, my symptoms persist.

May I ask, what tests you have undergone to determine this condition?
Old 14-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Master
A few things strike me as liver problems, which are associated with the eyes. In partciluar, the yellowing. I might have acupuncture on the liver. Is it also possible that you have conjuctivitus alongside something else? I had it for 2 years once. It went when I gave up smoking though I guess you probably don't smoke. My son had constant dry eyes that went when I gave him a phi harmonics energy bracelet/band. Eye exercises would definitely help. Maybe a neti pot to clear out the sinuses around the eyes. Healthy organic diet.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 14-03-2015, 04:19 PM
Funny you should say try acupuncture ..I sent a lady experiencing knife
stabbing pain
in both eyes...after all the, MDs and MRIs, etc...and nothing...
to the best acupuncturist and he got rid of the pain!

Saw her 2 years later and she was ecstatic...she never
called me to tell me...but, I ran into her.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Master
Maybe I should have a look into acupuncture also...
You guys may very well be saving Sparkinside and myself a whole lot of grief with the information you've provided.
Mine is a stabbing pain, accompanied by the feeling of sandpaper being run across the eyeball....ouch.
Oddly, it only occurs ( the extreme pain) during the night, while asleep.

The downside is, the only (credible) acupuncturist in the city is always booked for months, even up to a year, at a time.
Took me months to squeeze in an appointment a few years back, in autumn, for July!...but worth a try.
Old 25-04-2015, 02:36 AM
Pathfinder

Hi again, im back! Thank you all for your advice! So ive done some research and found many contributing factors that led to my own mgd dry eye.stress lack if sleep prolonged computer usage with a bright screen,i now take breaks and dimmed my screen,when your on computer you dont blink enough!.i have adrenal burnout,gut problems,lacking vitamin a and b, smoking,blespheritis which is like acne around your eyelashes,lack of vitamin d and excersize.the yellow is scarring of the cornea, also a manifestation of an emotional issue if‘’not seeing things as theye are‘’ mabye a chakra blockage in my third eye ir throat.iam about to see a natrual healer about everything,very excited. Im finding that using warm as you can handle it compresses for ten minutes on each eye followed by upper and lower lid massages and eye excersizes help also look up,eye yoga.lots of blinking.Hope33 i also find when im sleeping and upin awaking to be the worst,hope your coping well,i know its horrible!! VectorG3 can i ask where i can find a phi harmonics bracelette or band?? And i will definetly try using a netti pot.also going to look into accupuncture i will look around my city..our bodies have the ability to heal themselvese and we just have to trust and when our glands are healthy and producing suffucient tear cimponents again our cornea or eye surface cells will regenerate and we can be happy and comfortable again!!Use a perservative free lubricant eye drop and an eye tear gel at night.beleive you can heal and it will! Manifestation is powerfull, keep positive.also use a humidifier to take dryness out if air at home. Thanks again for all the great advice for hope33 and myself! Hang in there hope33!!
Old 11-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Master
Hi Sparkinside81...

I'm sorry I had missed this post.

The issue with my eye is almost history, thank goodness!
A family friend of mine who's an opthalmologist and in the research department in a major Swedish hospital advised me to use a preservative free, hyaluronic eye gel for an extended period of time. He also said problems like these take months to subside....he was right.
The gel has helped me tremendously. I keep it by my nightstand, just in case I have an ( I call it ) attack in the middle of the night. It's been about two weeks since my last "sting"....

I hope your feeling better also, please update...I'd love to know you're on your way to recovery.