Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-01-2015, 01:34 AM
FollowBack

Losing concept

I started questioning myself today. I had some problems with my third eye, seems like our 3rd eyes are linked together, but maybe not, well I don't know that for sure, even if we live together, lol, maybe we just take on each other's emotions and thoughts so intensely that when my chakra activates, his chakra activates too, I am not sure.
Anyway. This is gonna be a depressive post.
I want to forgive all that concept about twin flames. Yeah, it has helped me a lot over the years to figure out what exactly was "wrong" with me or why we react such way. We still argue from time to time when we aren't completely honest with each other. As he "knows" me (read my previous thread), I feel that things are much easier for him, altho I am don't envy him for having such ability.

I am really getting older LOL with each day and I know that there is no rush, but maybe I am impatient, but sooner or later I want to marry and have kids. I am not that young anymore do not have kids and I want to be young mommy. LOL I have always dreamed that way. Its the time when I really hit the reality.
He is older than me, but he doesn't want kids. I accept that. Children mean responsibility. But I don't want to look back and think that I gave up on something just because I met my twin flame. No offense. I love him and all that but maybe I just don't know how to compromise. I want to be happy. But how can I be sure that if he doesn't want kids today that if he ever starts wanting them?

The connection is still there, but I face the reality. I don't like to argue and defend myself and I don't think its necessary. I like to flow. I want to have a peaceful family life.
Do I seem very childish? He sometimes thinks that I am. Makes me feel like I am 10 year old who he needs to take care of. I adore him, but that makes me feel powerless. I talked about this with him, but he still has his ego and pride. I know that she wants to take care of me, but sometimes I feel the opposite, like he is too caring and makes me think like I can't do anything on my own and how I did even live before him? Its good to have a wonderful bf, but for a girl who is used to get things the way she used to, its a tough lesson.
I don't look myself as a victim here, but instead I start questioning myself that maybe I do have something wrong. Retarded? I hope not.

So what do you have got if you erase the twin flame concept? Do you hit the reality?

Thanks
Old 23-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Knower

FollowBack, pursue your own idea of what you think your life should be for you and you only.
Old 24-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowBack
So what do you have got if you erase the twin flame concept? Do you hit the reality?

Yes. You erase your beliefs and hence the things that are keeping your fears at bay.

When you erase the concept you have greater chance to grow.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
So what do you have got if you erase the twin flame concept?

You still have what you have. It's like peeling a label off a bottle of soda. The label might be gone, but the soda is still there. Nothing changes.

I concur with what Bsoul and ScarlettHayden said. Pursue what you think is good for you.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:49 PM
LiveInTheNow

If you erase the twin flames concept you still have someone with his own truth, biases, personality (including his own shadow side) , desires and yes they may clash with yours, although you love him... that's life. Your desire to be a mother is totally legitimate of course, but it's also his freedom to not want kids and yes, you can't know if and when he will change his mind (or maybe you will, who knows?) . The other answers are right of course: chose what is best for you, but my only advice would be not to chose some other guy just because you want to found a family.... Getting happiness (for you, that man and the future kids) is a bit more complicated than that. Good luck!
Old 24-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Master
I still feel him n am affected by connection with or without label. Truth is tf nigh have seperate paths. I made it clear I didn't want children n marriage he never said anything but I also told him to live the life he always wanted. He wants marriage n kids n so he married a lady who looks so much like me. It can be seen as cruel universe how can u love yet want seperate ways of living. For my soul being domesticated is a killer. In fact I met another on the same page n views on the life I want to live. Doesn't negate my love for tf but on a soul level we need different experience I suppose.
Old 24-01-2015, 04:01 PM
FollowBack

Thank you for your replies!
I appreciate it.
Women (maybe men too, I don't actually want it to make a gender issue) have different phases in their life. Hormones, emotions all that influences a person. Recently I found Helen Fisher's videos where she describes how we fall in love and what reactions take place in the brain.
Helen Fisher "Biology of the mind"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv-Jja40ND0

I know you all here are spiritual people and don't judge me, but it seems like recently I woke up and realized who I live with. At first it was all about awwe we are twin flames etc, we have to make it work, we are made for each other etc
Now as I know him better than before. He is special. And this connection is special, but physical reality is such as important as all the other realms. We can all be just light in a body, but we have a human form. I am actually glad when I see the real him as a human. Not fantasizing and joking all the time in which closet he is hiding his wings

I still think that I live together with a human not with ET

When it comes to kids and that stuff, I think its better to be with a guy who you love, not to be with someone just because the kids.
The person itself is more important than children.

Ego one way or another wants to control us saying hey, look, you wanted this thing and he or she don't give it do you. Do you think its fair?
There are many ego fights within oneself. Ego thinks about only what it wants, while heart sees the whole picture. And heart is capable to very explicit about what is true and what is false. As we came here on Earth to experience unconditional love, for all people its our deepest desire, to be loved and accepted as we are. Ego is afraid of it. In in this connection we have to let this ego guard down, it must go, as unconditional love for each other is needed. I think its the most frightening part. Guard have to diminish what you have build for yourself. In 3D we are not taught to live like that. But as long there is ego, there are still fears. Watch Lee and Sherry's videos about that. They have discussed it.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:05 AM
goingone

Quote:
Originally Posted by FollowBack
When it comes to kids and that stuff, I think its better to be with a guy who you love, not to be with someone just because the kids.
The person itself is more important than children.
I think everyone's values/wishes are important and equal in relationship. Like equal standards. Why I have to skip on my desire to have kids, why it's not important to other side?
Sometimes here I can read something like suppress all of you otherwise it's conditional... And as a result unconditional looks very unhealthy. I even do not touch TF concept, were both sides have to be accepted unconditionally, or/and grow up to higher level, not down to celebrate one side. It's not ego or pride, it's personal standards. So let lower them to fit somebody????
Old 25-01-2015, 03:31 AM
Master
No that's exactly both are right n wgat the soul needs that why unconditional love is to let them go because their happiness is important,
My tf said its a cruel universe not fair to impeded tf dreams. N yes a souls path to learn the lessons needed may cause seperation.
Old 25-01-2015, 03:39 AM
goingone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsv
No that's exactly both are right n wgat the soul needs that why unconditional love is to let them go because their happiness is important,
My tf said its a cruel universe not fair to impeded tf dreams. N yes a souls path to learn the lessons needed may cause seperation.
correct, if they are not equal, it's not time to unite, it's time to learn how to get equal.