Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Pathfinder

Same Guy, Same Theme Most Of The Time...

Hii everyone.

There's this guy who pops up in my dreams here and there...I don't know him personally in real life, I just know of him while he knows nothing of me.

I noticed that in most of my dreams where he and I are present, the same theme of some type of romance is there between us. In real life, he's getting married to his girlfriend and some months ago, I had a dream that he told me that I was making it hard for him to get married because he had feelings for me...the feelings were mutual in the dream.
Funny thing about it is that I don't like this guy at all in real life (I don't mean that I have a problem with him, I just mean that I'm not romantically attracted to him.) I do think he's physically attractive but that's it and I don't think of him much at all...he seems to show up in my dreams when I least expect it and it kind of just throws me for a loop.
I frivolously drew a Tarot card about this guy out of simple curiosity and I drew the Lovers card...the card talked about reunion between two lovers.

I don't know...I guess I'd just like to know what anyone may think of this because I find it a little interesting.

Any comments and thoughts are welcomed just as long as you remember to be tender! Lol.
Byeee.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:53 PM
4everLove

I wonder if it comes from a past life romance! You should meditate or look into it :)
Old 01-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove
I wonder if it comes from a past life romance! You should meditate or look into it :)
Could you give me any suggestions on how I should meditate on this? I mean, what should I think of or concentrate on during my meditation?
Your reply is interesting. :) When it comes to past lives and things of that nature, I have no set belief but I am open minded. :)
Old 02-12-2014, 12:20 AM
4everLove

I would say to quiet your mind and set the intention of being open to the truth behind the situation with him and see what you feel. See what feelings, images, or messages come up. It takes practice. But you can always see a past life repressionist too. Or attend a meditation class or something. I am more of a 'feeling' person, but some could see images. Do you meditate at all, just curious? Because it took me a while to quiet my mind. Also, you should write your dreams down. I like to write down the plot, people in it, and what I was feeling during the dream. It could really help.

But yeah this stuff is interesting all together and it's fun to learn and discover all this in general! haha "what does it mean??" is always my biggest question.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:55 PM
pgrundy

It could also mean that there is something about this guy, some quality he has that you lack or push away, that you are integrating into your conscious understanding.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgrundy
It could also mean that there is something about this guy, some quality he has that you lack or push away, that you are integrating into your conscious understanding.
Thank you for your input, that's an interesting way to look at it as well. :) Now I'm surfing through his characteristics to see which of them I may have lacked and could possibly be picking up on. :)
Old 02-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everLove
I would say to quiet your mind and set the intention of being open to the truth behind the situation with him and see what you feel. See what feelings, images, or messages come up. It takes practice. But you can always see a past life repressionist too. Or attend a meditation class or something. I am more of a 'feeling' person, but some could see images. Do you meditate at all, just curious? Because it took me a while to quiet my mind. Also, you should write your dreams down. I like to write down the plot, people in it, and what I was feeling during the dream. It could really help.

But yeah this stuff is interesting all together and it's fun to learn and discover all this in general! haha "what does it mean??" is always my biggest question.
Thank you :) yes I do meditate or I try, at least lol. A problem that I face over and over again with it though is drifting so far off until I end up falling asleep. :/ I can't seem to relax my body while keeping my mind awake and focused. Quieting my mind completely and for a long period of time seems impossible. :/
I actually do write down my dreams at times although I can naturally remember my dreams...sometimes I write them down for the heck of it lol.

Thank you again for your input and tips. :)
Old 03-12-2014, 05:26 AM
4everLove

hahaha I had that problem and at times I still do! It took me a bit of time, but it helped when I just scanned the chakras and focused on that. I than felt messages came effortlessly.