Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-07-2016, 03:36 AM
Pathfinder

More confidence, More manifestation?

Confidence comes with a positive perception of the world around us and we can choose to love ourselves and others by being in this state. The power of self-worth takes away that painful doubt left in our mind that we can't do things or we're not good enough for something. So my question, by being more confident do we attract the things we want in our life easily? Does manifestation require alot of self-love or a simple "ask and recieve"? By mastering confidence, do we master manifestation? Also taking into consideration that a state of mind is always changing, manifestation would be hard to handle (as in for the mentally ill or other sub-categories of people).
Old 30-07-2016, 01:34 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper45
1. So my question, by being more confident do we attract the things we want in our life easily?
2. Does manifestation require a lot of self-love or a simple "ask and receive"?
3. By mastering confidence, do we master manifestation?
4.Also taking into consideration that a state of mind is always changing, manifestation would be hard to handle
(as in for the mentally ill or other sub-categories of people).
You have 4 points here, I see.

We were born as manifestors, sp?...we have the power to co-create.
Can a person create what he wants if he is wishy-washy, weak, scared, filled with doubt?
Well, not what he wants...something else, sure.
It even talks about this in the New Testament about a double minded man...double-minded is not clear, does not have precise
intention and direction...so how could this man be confident sending mixed signals ?

Confidence does not necessarily mean mastering manifestation...but it sure helps!

Self-love is self-love....asking is asking.
Now, if you want to talk about ''allowing'' and letting yourself ''receive"...
my experience, that has been so successful....comes from a place of knowing who I am
and understanding how my Creator set up this System...is there confidence there, yes...is there self-love and love for
my Creator...yes.

Now, a person that is still struggling with their place in this creation, who they are, having self doubt and worries
(the opposite of self-love)...has left no room in them for confident self love...there cup is full
of those other things...confusion and struggles.

If a person can be clear, drop confusions...simple asking is part of the magic formula...
along with faith (not in God if you are an atheist) but in
this brilliant System of what we think and believe can come about...
that our world is projected from our subconscious mind...our core beliefs.

This is my take.

Ha, and I just found out last night ...a month ago I did a healing on a new acquaintance
wincing in some digestive and scary kidney issues.
He knew I was a healer, per se, it is the Holy Spirit of course.
I saw him last night beaming, clean shaven, new hair cut...
and he said when I saw him last, "You healed me."
No blood in his urine was the first thing immediately...every thing else...all gone.
He looked wonderful...did I have confidence in order for this healing to manifest...oh, you betcha.
Do I know who I am ...adored by my Father (you may call self-love)
...oh yes.
Do I have any doubt at all when I say or ask for something...absolutely none.
Am I surprised when something happens...not in the least...but VERY very happy and
grateful for the wisdom God has given me.

Can you manifest being an atheist...yes...but, I would not know what that would be like.

If I went off course in my post it was because of the word..."easily"...
this is how it happens easily for me.

Btw, a state of mind does not always have to be changing...at all.
That would be an untrue belief...it is a limitation of your control, power and self discipline.
I can not ans anything regarding the mentally handicapped.

I lived in Orlando/Winter Park for years in the 80s.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru