Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-11-2014, 05:46 PM
Burntfruit

Is there place for fire?

I have read about the spirit world - it seems a very calm and serene place.

But lets face it, the world is not perfect, it is full of conflict and trauma.

Is there a place for fiery souls in the afterlife?

And icy ones too?
Old 20-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Pathfinder

I've been thinking similar questions, (too tired to elaborate intelligently)

Thinking about a world with no violence, so happy that innocent people no longer suffer....but

what about people who base massive self concepts and pride in their ability to endure.
Also, I've always been into S&M, maybe TMI, but if no one can hurt me?
Old 20-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum. After death souls either reincarnate , stay earth bound , or go to one of the different leavels of the astral plane , depending on there belief system . If they beleve in hell , or another firey place that is where they will go . They are created by thoes that believe in them , and know/believe they belong there .
Old 21-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Master

hahahha not usually hahahah there was a time in my school in the sky (i went there for over three years) when i rebelled. the following is from my writtings.

My leader stood in front of a packed house. Alton, the Joker, George and others were there by my request to give me support. There were about twenty other beings there. Most of them I did not know.

When the leader quieted the class and started the lesson I tried to listen. I tried. I tried. I really tried, but I failed. I was immediately on what I call the defensive and others would call an attack. It would depend what side of my anger you were on. “But dear leader how can that be?” I asked him accusingly.

The golden leader would gently advise me to use my inner eyes to see to the depths of what I wish to study. Slowly but surely I would come to see how things worked when I learned more about the subject. I had not yet taken patience 101 so I did not want to wait.

I could stand it no more so I stood right up, planted both feet firmly on the ground, put my hands on my hips, looked him straight in the eyes and said “prove it”. This is not exactly the wisest thing to do with a spirit as mighty as the Leader. I had seen his response to students that had gotten out of line before. I had in fact been that student before but had never dared to go this far before. So there I stood looking at him, wishing I had not stood up and being grateful that I had.

The Joker said, “Look out. She is starting to spark” In the spirit world you actually throw out sparks when you are angry. Thankfully, the Leader was used to me by this time. He calls me his little spirit with entirely too much spirit for her own good. He looked back at me and started laughing. That did it. I was getting very up-set. I was mad. I was irate. I really started to burn.
The Joker made great fun of taking out an army helmet and putting it on his head. The other classmates ran for whatever cover they could find. Even the ever-proper Alton materialized a Roman shield and hid behind it. “Lookout she is really burning now!” Everyone was shouting with great glee.

The Leader by this time had totally lost control of the class and himself. He stood in front of us laughing so hard there were tears coming from his eyes. He managed to ask, “Must I use this water to put out your great fire?”
I understood then what I needed to learn. I also understood what the lesson of the dark lady was. She would not hear anything different then what she believed. I knew she was wrong for not listening. I knew I was wrong for not listening. I was wrong to fight about it. I realized my error and sat down to listen to the lesson. At the end of the lesson the Leader pulled me aside and said, “You are being allowed to have a special teacher. When Benji is finished with you, you may return to class.” Benji was to be my private tutor. I was being sent to remedial discipline class. Who am I kidding? I was being sent to detention again.