Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Knower

If you're meant to be with someone or alone.

Hey, I was just wondering if the belief that you are meant to be with someone in this life (predestined) is true or if you're meant to be alone you'll be alone? Or if it's all just random and not planned.

A lot of people say to me what's for you won't pass you but I've never been in a relationship and I'm 22 now.
No one has ever showed interest in me (besides creepy old men at the bus stops) and even though I'm open to a relationship with many people no one ever seems to like me.
Am I meant to be alone in this life? I just don't see anyone coming into it and even though many psychics have said to me that someone is always coming within 6 months no one ever appears. What do you think? Random or planned?
side note: I have had serious crushes on people in the past and even though I thought they liked me they never approached me or anything so I just don't know anymore. I don't think anyone has thought of me slightly romantically for over 4 years.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Master
The beliefs will always remain beliefs , follow your heart and make it happen ,
no one knows really but one can decide to follow his heart and intuition
and dig the layers to find the treasure that hide !!!

Live as pure as you can , great things will come your way
love is definitely a must in this journey .
Old 26-08-2014, 07:58 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Soul
Hey, I was just wondering if the belief that you are meant to be with someone in this life (predestined) is true or if you're meant to be alone you'll be alone? Or if it's all just random and not planned.

A lot of people say to me what's for you won't pass you but I've never been in a relationship and I'm 22 now.
No one has ever showed interest in me (besides creepy old men at the bus stops) and even though I'm open to a relationship with many people no one ever seems to like me.
Am I meant to be alone in this life? I just don't see anyone coming into it and even though many psychics have said to me that someone is always coming within 6 months no one ever appears. What do you think? Random or planned?
side note: I have had serious crushes on people in the past and even though I thought they liked me they never approached me or anything so I just don't know anymore. I don't think anyone has thought of me slightly romantically for over 4 years.

Well,

I am in the same boast as you, however I am 26... soon 27.

I know the feeling, specially when a kundalini rising is involved.

I guess you can ask yourself these questions:

Do you think you will find someone or not?

What kind of guy are you looking for? - I believe it is easier to find that specific guy you are looking for if you are in one of the right areas. Let me explain, if you are looking for someone who likes being active or even dancing and yoga then , you could start taking lessons in dancing or yoga. It is a win-win situation anyway for you.

Reframing your current situation, is there anything you would like to do and learn so it benefits you in the long rung? In the end, I am sure you will find someone and those things you learnt will come in handy for you and him.

The more you think of finding someone the more stress you will welcome.

I guess that is what I can think of right now. It still is too early over here :=)
Old 26-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Master

We may be destined to meet someone this life or may not be, the thing is we also do have free will to get something happening.

Quote:
side note: I have had serious crushes on people in the past and even though I thought they liked me they never approached me or anything so I just don't know anymore.

When you say that, I wonder if you gave those you had crushes on, any indication at all that you liked them in that way?

If you didnt, part of the issue may be cause you arent taking like a slight step forward towards achieving what you want. Dont just sit back and watch opportunities pass you by. Little actions can take someone places. How about inviting someone you have a crush on to the coffee shop (or something else you like to do) in the future if you've never done that. Make sure they know you like them and like being around them.
Old 26-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Master

Oooohhhhh 22 years old! You are so young, you have your whole life ahead of you. Take it from a seasoned woman, 22 is just the beginning of life, I've been through times where not even the flies looked at me and others I was a magnet. Go figure. If I've learned anything , sometimes life doesn't bring something we want exactly when we want it because maybe there is something else we need to focus on first, and then when I agonised during my droughts someone wise told me , stop thinking about it so it can happen, you feel lonely? You draw loneliness to you. When I finally stopped and focused on me and enjoying myself not just one guy came along. So date yourself! Love yourself! Spoil yourself !
Find your inner goddess and mortals will be swarming around you! Wish you all the best!
Old 26-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar
Oooohhhhh 22 years old! You are so young, you have your whole life ahead of you. Take it from a seasoned woman, 22 is just the beginning of life, I've been through times where not even the flies looked at me and others I was a magnet. Go figure. If I've learned anything , sometimes life doesn't bring something we want exactly when we want it because maybe there is something else we need to focus on first, and then when I agonised during my droughts someone wise told me , stop thinking about it so it can happen, you feel lonely? You draw loneliness to you. When I finally stopped and focused on me and enjoying myself not just one guy came along. So date yourself! Love yourself! Spoil yourself !
Find your inner goddess and mortals will be swarming around you! Wish you all the best!

Beautifully said Ishtar!
Old 26-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Know what, you remind me of me haha i used to be like you before. Oh im this age already and i havent have a bf yet, oh in turning this old soon i better have a bf. But they just never came. Love isnt something you plan, it comes when you least expect it. I know you want to date, feel the love, the excitement but if it isnt your time, it isnt your time. I have learned tjat when you insist on something not meant to be you are only stretching yourself. Allow yourself to enjoy some alone time, enjoy your youth, enjoy your friends because when you get older and have a family, you will miss being single. And personally, it is better to be in r3lationships when you are older, more matured to handle relationships, because to be honeat, r3lationships are not all roses, majority of the time it needs work.

So enjoy being single. Love yourself. Someone in this thread mentioned that you date yourself. Treat yourself how you would want to be treated by your someone special. When you love yourself, believe me, you wouldnt even notice you are alone, because you are no longer lonely.
Old 26-08-2014, 04:43 PM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar

I know it is not my thread however I needed to read your post to calm myself. I will try enjoying salsa and not think about wanting a relationship. I hope my 27th year is better.

thanks Ishtar and OP!
Old 27-08-2014, 04:40 AM
Master
Quote:

@Beautiful Soul no one is meant to be alone unless they chose to I think that there is someone for you maybe he will come when the time is right I have also crushed hard on people who I really did like but they never returned their feelings. I often wonder is it me not making myself approachable or that it's simply the fact is that there not interested in me.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:46 AM
Fenetre

Sometimes I do believe I am meant to be alone (romantically speaking). All "relationships" I have had either never went off the ground or went off the ground and then crashed and burned!

I used to think there was something wrong with me, until I realized there wasn't. The Universe is how it is meant to be, exactly how it is meant to be, at all times. I get that now. So at this time I am meant to not have a romantic partner. I trust the universe because it has never led me astray. Maybe one day the universe will decide it is time for me to have a romantic partner. If not, that's ok too.

So, I hope my answer was of some use, lol. Basically, my response would be to trust the universe and the universe (aka God) will determine what's best for you.