Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 07-07-2014, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)

A new explanatory attemp of our universe

The universe is part of the Everything (which I call from hebrew the Clal). The Clal includes everything, and is very ambiguous and hard to percept. Our universe is a certain formation from within the Clal, and this is a triangle, that in each of it's corners is an element, and in it's center is the Middle.
The right element is the minus (-) and it's color is orange, the left element is the plus (+) and it's color is bright blue, the top element is the "Godly" or from hebrew the Elohi, and it's color is black ~ deep purple. The Middle's color is luminescent white. (You can see a picture below.)
Everything in the universe is able to be described by a triangle, in every scale from the highest or biggest, to the lowest or smallest.
Inside the triangle there are more elements, around the middle is a small and upside-down triangle, the colors of it's elements are right-yellow, left-red, bottom-green. This is "The Middle's triangle". To the sides of the main triangle is another triangle, the color's of it's elements are left-brown, right-pink, and top-bright purple. Right adjacent to this triangle is another one and the color's of it's elements are left-gray, right-turquoise, and top- navy-blue. These two are the panel triangles.
The Triangle is composed of 4 main elements, and a total of 13 elements. The number 4 is very important in our universe, and so is 13. An inner triangle can be created from a main element, and so there can be an "Elohi plus".
On the highest scale of the universe there is a triangle in which the top element is Space, the left element is Matter and the right is Gravity. The Middle is the source of creation, the source of life. In the Middle's triangle the right element is Energy, the left is Time, and the bottom is "matter transcendent powers" or "super natural powers". Such powers for example are Telepathy and Telekinesis. The Speed of Telepathy is infinite, it
somehow warps through the universe, using the Clal. This holds the key to space travel. Space has a connection to gravity, and has a certain materialistic property. What is called dark-matter is space itself.
Man is also a triangle. On the top scale the left element is the mind, right element is the body and the top element is the soul. The Middle is the source of life, or simply life. In the middle triangle the right element is energy, the left element is heart, and the bottom is again matter transcendent powers.
Man must aspire to be good to his environment, be efficient and useful, and maintain mental, spiritual and bodily health.

(I can't link to my picture yet ...)

My email – (Can't show my email yet ...)
My name is Eldad Eshel, I am from Israel, Tel-Aviv.
I hold copyright to everything written in this essay.
Old 18-08-2014, 05:59 PM
Master
Since Einstein, Physics has been coming to certain conclusions on the nature of the Universe, if people will read and learn. In alignment also with the ancient teachings.

The Wachowski's, in 1999, made an excellent cinematic summary... in the concept, plot and storyline of, "The Matrix". While the many remain ignorant of it.

Even while the concept is so well understood as to be depicted in popular media.

Why?
"You've been living in a dreamworld, Neo... A prison for your mind."
They are under illusion involving a number of things. In part, due to Ego.

If one will meditate on the situation, objectively, one will come to the conclusion that Ego, related to the survival instinct in all the organic spectrum and sphere, is the cause of all the misery on the planet.
As Buddha taught long ago, and Jesus, concerning "desire". All the negative aspects in the animal/mammal aspects, such as revenge, bias, etc.

The sense of duality and "self". All of which of course is to be equated with the devil, and, "evil", in the material and organic world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d0vtFja9GE&feature=related

I was just watching Terminator II recently. Wherein is the line by the Cyborg, "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves."
Which is also why a rescue is necessary, from outside of the organic sphere. Which, also is prophesied... apart from, "The Construct". From long ago im time and space. Which Physics today tells us is illusory, and in alignment with the ancient teachings.

Again, there is a program of sorts running.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-08-2014, 08:22 PM
nhrob

Hi Eldad Eshel thanks you very much for your explanation. I see the universe in a slightly smaller scale..I see and feel with balance to the left of me is the negative (feminine),yellow and the spiritual and to the right is the positive(masculine) green and the material. Within the middle is the catalyst were the balance resides. This is the natural state that I see myself in, there are many layers that make up the universe and in many directions that we can see and feel but for me the only one that matters is the one we are in and next to and the love that resides there.