Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-11-2010, 09:55 PM
earthprowler

Outside Ghosts

My house has been haunted off and on in the last 8 years......I kind of look at it as a half way house for spirits as they seem to cross over when they come here. Anyway that doesn't bother me at all, but what does bother me are the ones that I have started to notice in the last couple of months that are outside.

I can't count how many times I have walked into the kitchen only to see someone walking towards the gate by the back door. It is only seconds between me seeing them and opening the door to see the gate clearly shut and no one there. One night I looked out the front window as I was coming downstairs from the kitchen and I saw a young man looking at me full on! It took again only seconds for me to jump to the front door and look out, there was no one there. I walked around, looked in my car, there was no where for him to hide......we live at the end of a dead end street with a grassy field next to us. Then tonight I walked into the kitchen and I saw a full bodied apparition walking past the bay windows and then past the window over the sink next to the back door......seconds as i flew the door open, the screen door was open (it's broke) against the gate......no time to open it, open gate, shut gate and get down our long drive way or make noise in bushes. And I can't seem to catch them in time to ask any questions. ggggrrr... lol.

I'm curious. Would these be spirits that i have blocked from the house (i also have had someone knocking at the backdoor and front door numerous times and no one there) that can't get in or are trying to find a way in?

Old 17-11-2010, 10:27 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
My house has been haunted off and on in the last 8 years......I kind of look at it as a half way house for spirits as they seem to cross over when they come here. Anyway that doesn't bother me at all, but what does bother me are the ones that I have started to notice in the last couple of months that are outside.

I can't count how many times I have walked into the kitchen only to see someone walking towards the gate by the back door. It is only seconds between me seeing them and opening the door to see the gate clearly shut and no one there. One night I looked out the front window as I was coming downstairs from the kitchen and I saw a young man looking at me full on! It took again only seconds for me to jump to the front door and look out, there was no one there. I walked around, looked in my car, there was no where for him to hide......we live at the end of a dead end street with a grassy field next to us. Then tonight I walked into the kitchen and I saw a full bodied apparition walking past the bay windows and then past the window over the sink next to the back door......seconds as i flew the door open, the screen door was open (it's broke) against the gate......no time to open it, open gate, shut gate and get down our long drive way or make noise in bushes. And I can't seem to catch them in time to ask any questions. ggggrrr... lol.

I'm curious. Would these be spirits that i have blocked from the house (i also have had someone knocking at the backdoor and front door numerous times and no one there) that can't get in or are trying to find a way in?

Did you block your unwelcome visitors from your house? How? Were/are they really in your house?

Are they unwelcome?
Old 17-11-2010, 10:28 PM
Master
It sounds like you're living in a porthole to me :)
Spiritlite.
Old 17-11-2010, 10:44 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Did you block your unwelcome visitors from your house? How? Were/are they really in your house?

Are they unwelcome?

I normally visualize a white light that goes all around the house, even under neath of it to keep anything negative out. I do have them in the house, it doesn't feel like there's anyone here right now but I also lay down rules once I know they are in it.
Old 17-11-2010, 10:48 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
It sounds like you're living in a porthole to me :)
Spiritlite.

yeah.....in another post before the site went down I did tell about how two different people that I trust in (one that's never been to my house but described it and where it was coming from to a T) told me there are actually 2 portholes.

I've noticed something different in the air though lately and mentioned to my husband that this house is "evil".....it just feels different somehow.
Old 17-11-2010, 10:56 PM
mac

Quote:
I normally visualize a white light that goes all around the house, even under neath of it to keep anything negative out. I do have them in the house, it doesn't feel like there's anyone here right now but I also lay down rules once I know they are in it.

Have you investigated why they're attracted by your light (not your house!)?

Do you encourage them to draw close?

Do they cause you any real concern?

Do you want them to stop what they do?
Old 17-11-2010, 11:08 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Have you investigated why they're attracted by your light (not your house!)? no i haven't done that. how do i do that?

Do you encourage them to draw close? well......i do wave at all the graveyards i pass by. really! you never know who might be standing there all lonely. ok, i'm a nerd. I do talk to them when they are active in the house, even when they are not active.

Do they cause you any real concern? no not in the least, i'm quite used to them being IN the house, just wondering what in the world they are doing outside of it.

Do you want them to stop what they do?
well if I can help them in any way i will. had a little girl spirit for over a year (she was looking for her mommy) who was a hoot to have! she played with toys, slammed doors shut, hid your things........see......ghost nerd. but we finally got her to her mom.
Old 17-11-2010, 11:39 PM
mac

Quote:
well if I can help them in any way i will. had a little girl spirit for over a year (she was looking for her mommy) who was a hoot to have! she played with toys, slammed doors shut, hid your things........see......ghost nerd. but we finally got her to her mom.

Did this answer any of my questions?
Old 18-11-2010, 01:27 AM
earthprowler

yeah i did........had to look for them my self....duhhhhh i put them in the quote box and didn't put them in a color. read my post and look at your quote.
Old 18-11-2010, 02:00 AM
Master
Have you tried saging, I really feel you ought to do that, if you've never saged, always have one window slightly open so that the spirits can leave and also it's something you have to do every few days, one time of saging doesn't cure it.
Spiritlite.