Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-06-2014, 10:33 PM
Deactivated Account

very scary thing happened

Don't have a lot of time to post but my biggest fear happened last night! A snake came into my house!! This does not happen. I live in a city,too so especially this does not happen. I had a major panic attack and went to my parents house. Snakes are a personal omen for change for me and other things that are positive but coming in this way!!! It must be huge what is coming but i am so freaked out and feel like traumatized now that it came in my house. Usually signs come other ways like in pics,etc and NEVER in my house. My 2nd floor apartment in a city. I was listening to spiritual music and burning incense and have been reading about out of body expereinces so my paranoid mind even wondered if i was invoking something evil which i don't believe in but still,this has really freaked me out.Why did this happen? The snake is gone,and i didn't see it but it was really close to me,a garter snake and about two feet away hiding and was a baby and scared. These are details i'm told. This all feels like a dream....friend walked in and seen in it and guided me to the porch making sure i wouldn't see it(knows i'm very afraid). How long was it there? How did it even get in? Landlord helped get it out and said it's beyond him how it even got in but it's harmless. Everyone has said this is extremely unusual.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 30-06-2014, 10:55 PM
elisi

i'm one to always look for the simple answer first. it's likely someone's pet. my son kept snakes. and they are famous for escaping. they can flatten themselves and slither under almost everything. and yes, there are snakes in the city.

i've always been taught snakes are symbolic for transition.

i don't think there is anything to feel negative about.
Old 30-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Master
Here is what Freud and Jung have to say about the snake.
http://www.snakedreams.org/freud.html
Old 30-06-2014, 11:52 PM
srpurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
i'm one to always look for the simple answer first. it's likely someone's pet. my son kept snakes. and they are famous for escaping. they can flatten themselves and slither under almost everything. and yes, there are snakes in the city.

i've always been taught snakes are symbolic for transition.

i don't think there is anything to feel negative about.

Very true. Snakes do live in the city.

Just try not to get too overwhelmed by fear. I doesn't help at anything at all. It only makes things worse. You know.. just try to think things out.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Neighbors don't have snakes as pets not the ones in the building. lady downstairs has a dog that's it. everyone i have told this too is shocked how it even got there and says it defies logic for it to get into a 2nd story apartment in a city. It makes me feel like my house is scummy. :( I definitely feel certain of the sign though. Those links are very similar to what the sign means for me. i'm home now for a bit,and keep looking around me. Can't wait to move. Place isn't until august 1st,though. I wonder could my incense have attracted it? It's HEM lotus. I may need to start doing something..life feels so out of control like anything can happen...My gut says something strong and powerful and positive is coming.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:20 AM
Deactivated Account

and,don't worry if anyone is concerned snake was not killed. friend had help and let it out and everyone seems to be feeling empathy for the little baby intruder. I guess he was really scared. Nevertheless,this experience is very very eerie and the whole thing felt surreal...

Old 01-07-2014, 03:22 AM
Deactivated Account

We got mothballs now too and are doing some other preventive measures.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Deactivated Account

Also,before it happened,i recieved two ADC's possibly from my cat about two hours before and also kept feeling like a prescence. and,no i did not think it was THAT. i thought maybe it meant i may see her visually. but,i wonder what it was? The snake could not have been her,though. I'm sure from heaven she knows I am very phobic of snakes and wouldnt do that to me. Strange things going on for sure. July is going to be very good,it seems!

Old 01-07-2014, 05:30 AM
srpurple

I was younger the first time I encountered a baby snake myself. I actually killed it. I regret what I did every now and then. That's why I don't really see snakes as bad omen. They're almost everywhere in our farm.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:08 AM
Experiencer
Last summer, a young fox came into my workshop. One of its legs looked as if it had been caught in a trap, and was badly mangled. For a few weeks afterward, I'd see it roaming the fields close by, so I hope it recovered.