Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-02-2014, 02:32 AM
NateM

Native American in a past life?

I am male, 20.

All these 'facts' came together recently and got me thinking...

Ever since I was a little kid, I loved the Native American exhibit at the museum. I was always drawn to the chief 'headdress'. I wished I could go back in time and be a chief and live like the native americans.
-Now, I still love Native American culture. I love being one with nature and thanking everything I use. When I hunt, I thank the animal and use every part.
-When I watch wild west movies with Indians in them, I feel nostalgic and yearn to go back to that time. I always side with them, and hate when they get shot and portrayed as 'monsters'.
-I have this urge to move to the Midwest and live off the land in the midwest.
-I just realized this the other day...I own a modern day version of the 'Indian war club' and love it so much. I also own a henry repeater gun, much like the wild west. I also made my own leather moccasins and use them to hunt. Am i subconsciously drawn to this style of weapon?

To this day, I wish I could go back in time and live as a Native American. I yearn for it. I love everything about their culture and always have. Until recently , I have never considered the fact that I may have been a Native American in a past life. Do you think this is possible? How can I find out?
Old 07-02-2014, 02:41 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateM
I am male, 20.

Ever since I was a little kid, I loved the Native American exhibit at the museum. I was always drawn to the chief 'headdress'. I wished I could go back in time and be a chief and live like the native americans.
-Now, I still love Native American culture. I love being one with nature and thanking everything I use. When I hunt, I thank the animal and use every part.
-When I watch wild west movies with Indians in them, I feel nostalgic and yearn to go back to that time. I always side with them, and hate when they get shot and portrayed as 'monsters'.
-I just realized this the other day...I own a modern day version of the 'Indian war club' and love it so much. I also own a henry repeater gun, much like the wild west. I also made my own leather moccasins and use them to hunt. Am i subconsciously drawn to this style of weapon?

To this day, I wish I could go back in time and live as a Native American. I yearn for it. I love everything about their culture and always have. Until recently , I have never considered the fact that I may have been a Native American in a past life. Do you think this is possible? How can I find out?

Not discounting the past life possibility, but do you know your entire heritage?
Old 07-02-2014, 02:42 AM
NateM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MermaidDreamer
Not discounting the past life possibility, but do you know your entire heritage?

I am mostly German, french and Italian. No native american at all
Old 07-02-2014, 04:00 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I am mostly German, french and Italian. No native american at all
I see...Well, I'd say it's possible. I have NO knowledge of past life stuff, but there is a thread somewhere here that explains past life regression and how to find out what your past lives were. Hope you find it.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:12 AM
Sassy

I'm pretty much like you in that I've always been drawn to native Indian things - but couldn't find a reason for it... I'm not sure if my past lives might flag anything more up, but I think at least part of the reason for my interest in this area could be because I have a native Indian spirit guide.

Perhaps your interest could also be fuelled by a future change in your spirit guide as well?
Old 07-02-2014, 04:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I am male, 20.

Have you thought about doing one of those Genealogical DNA tests? They are like 100-200 bucks. I always see them pop up in my Groupon coupons. Basically you swap your cheeck and send it to a lab,with the results,the lab looks at your genetic code at specific locations. It also gives the percentage of what personal ancestry you come from. I really want to do one. I remember on TV they did one on Snoop Dog (the rapper) and it was discovered that he had 25% Native American in him,he was shocked!
Old 07-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Master

You don't have to be hereditary connected to past life - the spirit is not as a rule reborn in even the same culture it left. Sure you can have been a native indian. Or a tribe member in the deepest Africa, or a muslim in Syria, or a slave in old Egypt, or a serf in China. From your strong interest with all things native indian I find it quite possible that there is a link there for you.

I have spent most of my current life being interested in another historical period. Guess where I eventually did find my previous life.
Old 12-02-2014, 03:52 AM
LavenderStream

How fascinating. Truly. I was just discussing reincarnation with a friend today. The possibility of it is quite fascinating to ponder on. Sometimes I feel I was once hispanic because I love latin music and dancing. I feel so free and right in the world when I engage in it. I feel the possible lives we experiences in the past are what make us who we are today. We are many beings in one.
Old 17-02-2014, 12:24 AM
rumsfeld56

Quote:
I am male, 20.

hello does it seem you know the answer to this question already--Who would be the One to ask to guide you along your walkabout and when you are directed given little hints here and there along your life walk should you doubt what is given--so really attached to that cycle--good because chop wood carry water when the lesson is complete.yes.j
Old 18-02-2014, 04:39 AM
SpacePilot

Quote:
I am male, 20.

As Rumsfeld mentioned, seems like you already know the answer. Knowing this probably won't keep you from wanting to know more, however.

You can try many different techniques, but what worked best for me (as I did have lives as a native) was reading about shamanism and going that route. I can't say I found out much about those past lives per se, but I had some very interesting experiences and I do feel I got most of it out of my system. I did find very interesting techniques that still help me out on many aspects of life though, and my animal spirits definitely come to help me when I ask them to.

One thing I'd like to do, if the occasion ever presents itself, is to actually meet a modern day native shaman and ask him to walk me through a regression. You might want to get some references first, though...