Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 05-01-2014, 03:33 PM
wicked sunny 2014

Information needed

Can Wicca be used to protect me and my family from indian black magic?? Also i need to get rid of an evil spirit which has been sent to destroy my mums health. Any constructive advice will be appreciated.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:02 PM
KalaStar

Wicca is a spirituality and ongoing practice to connect with the Divine.

Magic can be used to protect yourself but it needn't be Wiccan.

You can find Psychic Self Defense by Dion Fortune freely online or you might look at Christopher Penczak's book called The Witch's Shield, which is also about protection magic. You might also look for protection spells online such as those found on luckymojo.com
Old 06-01-2014, 06:28 AM
Master

Good advice KalaStar.

I think it's important, though, to be absolutely sure that someone is using negative magic against you and your family. What is happening that makes you think this is so - if you don't mind my asking. When you say "Indian" black magic what are you referring to?
Old 06-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Ascender
Following forum is also good for your question:

http://www.indiadivine.org/content/forum/22-mantra-tantra-vigyana/

There are posts in it which are asking for the same kind of guidance, you can go through those.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:47 PM
wicked sunny 2014

Im talking about tantric vidya. I know because my mother has had brain tumour, breast cancer, lukemia, cervical cancer, cancer in the hip, she has diabetes, rhuethoid arthritis, osteoporosis, asthma, heart asthma, celiac disease, low thyroid. May have forgotten some but basically she is being made to suffer and we know because a guru from gujarat by the name of dada has told us however he has done all he can do. There is also the fact that even if money is about to come in to our life something always happens to stop it.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Hybrid84

I had a bad liver and a few other issuses that where physical and mental and athletes foot was one of them I had it on each foot and it was bad nothing would really help much then one day my right foot was healed a couple weeks later the left foot no more itching burning or bleeding...just gone. I gave all my love and trust in god and I am continuing to be healed little by little. I also now have a perfectly good liver one day I woke up and I was no longer in pain it's been well over a year no pain no problems. I am going through an initation.

Edited by staff

Last edited by Gracey : 18-01-2014 at 12:58 AM.
Old 12-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Master

From what I understand, tantric vidya is not black magic although its rituals are supposed to be very powerful. You can follow KalaStar's suggestions (which I think are good suggestions) but if you're not experienced it'll take more than a crash course in working magic to lift any negative workings from your mother, especially if you are correct about an evil spirit. This is not something you take on when just starting out. I know you don't want to hear this but you have to be realistic.

You may be better off looking for someone who understands your, and your mother's, situation.
Old 12-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Ascender
Can you and your mom devotionally and loudly chant the Pancha Tattva mantra followed by Hare Krishna mantra? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLhPvQJLyH0
Pancha Tattva mantra begins with Shri Krishna Chaitanya, Prabhu Nityananda..

If you're sure that an evil spirit is doing all this then please follow the following link:
http://www.indiadivine.org/content/topic/970432-ghost-at-my-homeplease-help/page-2#entry4986755
The shloka is to be chanted in Sanskrit:
http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Gita/verse-11-34.html
Old 15-01-2014, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator
wicked sunny 2014,
My heart goes out to your mother.
I ask that she shall find peace from the many illnesses she suffers. Blessings to her, and to you, for caring. Surround her with your love. There is no force greater than love. It does not always manage to heal physical bodies, but it lifts the Soul.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:54 AM
Ascender
wicked sunny 2014,
How's it now? Did u try any of the suggestions given on this thread?