Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-08-2013, 01:10 PM
xaipete11

What was this?

One evening I was visiting a friend who had recently moved in with her fiance. His home does appear to contain energy of some sort. Occasionally, when I visit I will often feel this energy. During this particular visit, I began to taste what I can only describe as electricity and shortly there after a thought popped in my head and I had to ask my friend if someone had ever been electrocuted there? Of course, not having lived there very long, my friend had no information about the home's prior owners. Several days later, she informed me that in fact her fiance had been shocked pretty severally to the point of being knocked on his back by the force.

My question is, what was it that I was experiencing? Was I picking up on residual energy? Was it spirit communicating with me validating something that had occurred in the home?
Old 20-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Fibromom

Has she been able to find out any other info about the houses history? It could have been a warning by a spirit that the electricity was dangerous, have they had an electrician come to look at it? Also if it's an old house the EMF may be high & if your sensitive it can mess with you like crazy. before we had our house rewired It had a very negative feel to it with lots of activity. After the activity has stayed the same, but the 'bad' feeling had gone. And by pouring rock salt under all doors & windows & blessing the house with ceder(just started this recently thanks to another poster here who gave me the tip) I told all negative energy to leave, that this was now a place of positivity & they were not welcome & that my next step would be to burn sage. It was almost like there was a sucking feeling, not bad, but like you could feel the negative energy being drawn out. Even my friend who was visiting after said she noticed a "difference in the air" as she put it. I also have asked my SG to help me protect my house, she showed me an image of a grizzly bear & had me focus on it. Now I can see my spirit bear patrolling the house. I hope this helps you.
Old 20-08-2013, 02:40 PM
keith95843

a tramatic event leaves its mark
Old 20-08-2013, 04:47 PM
xaipete11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibromom
Has she been able to find out any other info about the houses history? It could have been a warning by a spirit that the electricity was dangerous, have they had an electrician come to look at it? Also if it's an old house the EMF may be high & if your sensitive it can mess with you like crazy. before we had our house rewired It had a very negative feel to it with lots of activity. After the activity has stayed the same, but the 'bad' feeling had gone. And by pouring rock salt under all doors & windows & blessing the house with ceder(just started this recently thanks to another poster here who gave me the tip) I told all negative energy to leave, that this was now a place of positivity & they were not welcome & that my next step would be to burn sage. It was almost like there was a sucking feeling, not bad, but like you could feel the negative energy being drawn out. Even my friend who was visiting after said she noticed a "difference in the air" as she put it. I also have asked my SG to help me protect my house, she showed me an image of a grizzly bear & had me focus on it. Now I can see my spirit bear patrolling the house. I hope this helps you.

I actually recommended that she have an electrician check the home's wiring and everything checked out. I also mentioned smudging with sage and cedar which my friend has done and that does help; however, she usually has to repeat the process as this seems to be a temporary fix for her. Apparently, I'm the only one thus far that feels the energy in that home. On one occasion, I did have to step outside for a bit in order for it to subside. Things do occur in the home such as items being moved around, lights turning on by themselves, etc. Neighbors have reported seeing a woman in the window although I've always felt a male presence. I do know that during the Civil War fighting did occur in this area; however, I feel like I'm picking up on something else.