Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-03-2011, 03:49 AM
SunMist

attracting the wrong sort

I was wondering what this means. Sometimes when I'm having an exceptionally good day and have even had a spiritual breakthrough when I'm out in public it seems people running negative energies will be attracted to me. This has always puzzled me because I would expect the opposite if I'm shining bright that day. Does this happen to anyone else? What does it mean?
Old 22-03-2011, 03:50 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
I was wondering what this means. Sometimes when I'm having an exceptionally good day and have even had a spiritual breakthrough when I'm out in public it seems people running negative energies will be attracted to me. This has always puzzled me because I would expect the opposite if I'm shining bright that day. Does this happen to anyone else? What does it mean?

Happens to me, too. Really runs me down. Is probably some sort of test.
Old 22-03-2011, 04:08 AM
nightowl

Could be they feed off others energy. They need the positive from you because they are unable to produce it themselves.
Old 22-03-2011, 05:11 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
Happens to me, too. Really runs me down. Is probably some sort of test.

Really? I can't tell you how much this validation means to me - it just makes me kind of crazy when it happens. I'll wonder if I'm paranoid and the worst part is that the beautiful energy I was running before the encounter is usually blown cause I got upset. Sometimes I wonder if the test is whether I can maintain where I'm at in the face of challenge.

Nightowl, that makes sense too - that they feel the need of the energy they see in me at those times. The irony is if I was just left alone to get more solid in the next level I could then be generous with it, but instead I just start to move up in energy and one of these people appears. It's really strange!
Old 22-03-2011, 07:18 AM
themaster

I was in a "new age" lecture the other day.. dealing with "past lives" or really simultaneous concurrent lives..

The lady who did the healings/lectures.. said that often time we've wronged someone kind of.. and part of our agreements is we run into them and have interactions with them again to "fix it" as it were.. etc.

She told a story of a woman who went to see a dentist.. and he made some changes to her teeth.. but she had horrible tooth pain and kept losing teeth.. and he couldn't seem to fix it.. she did a "past life regression" on her.. and she is able to see.. what the people who she works with see.. and she saw that this person had a incarnation as a dentist in the 1800's and had just removed peoples teeth with no care/thought whatsoever..

Again.. according to this story, this healer.. told her to go to the dentist and just say "sorry, for anything I've done to you in this life or another" and that allowed the person.. to feel good.. and fix the pain that didn't go away..

So if we take what you’re saying into context.. you may be attracting people you have past/future lives with (really simultaneous) and such..

______

Any interaction you have with a negative person.. is a great opportunity for you to show them the light.. or let them LIGHTEN up a bit..

Remember, also that all of us carry around unconscious beliefs that we created.. and that sometimes running into a person you immediately don't like.. is a remembrance of this belief..

The best thing you can do.. is love yourself.. and do your best to love others and let go..
Old 22-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Ascender

Because the negative feels threatened by the positive and will attempt to pull the positive down to the negative.