Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-02-2013, 04:44 PM
JenSeeker

Unhappy I need protection advice please

my story is way too long. i dont know where to begin because my story is truly long. i have been under forms of psychic attack since 2006. i didnt know it until i moved back home with my parents and it has been way worse. i hear mean voices giving me false advice, the malovent entities has been so bad that they go into my deepest thoughts when i try to question myself and ask for advice from higher self. i made the mistake of being addicted to tarot cards and the energies decided they were going to jump in their also.last night i was frieked out beyond belief. this is the second time this has happened. my parents cat Twoey came in my room and was lying on me for a bit, and for some reason i decided to pick up my homeade tarot cards and glance at one. twoey frieked out immediately and started meowing real hatefully over and over again and backed away from me. he has done this once before a few years ago, and also used to come into my room to stare at the ceiling as if he sees something.
my life is total ****. i have no money, my health is somewhat poor, i hang onto hope every day that something will get better and try to make plans for myself but i have been led down so many false roads its pathetic. i now have insomnia fits lately, off and on for years. ive had tachycardia off and on, and that makes things worse.
the thing is im not religious. im spiritual, new age in some ways, and i pray to a God i hope is there. ill see help when i pray at first, but they always come back. ive tried visualizing light, ive tried this easter egg thing where you see yourself in a protected shell. ive called on archangel michael a million times, ive saged my room some, salted my carpet. the thing is my parents are christian and i cant do a whole lot with them around. a part of me feels this house is truly messed up, and has bad geostress but i cant leave. i want to get out of here more than anything but i cant work, i cant sleep, everything i try is in vain.
i have self esteem and i do like myself, i am my own friend and i do try to get past bad depressions and try to remain strong because everyone says weakness or doubt will cause energies to hang around you. but its hard when you have no friends, noone who understands or cares, and dont have the nutritional help you need either. my parents have hardly any money for good healthy food, so i struggle day in and day out. i keep myself busy with projects, but i get so tired of praying and trying out new techniques only to have things talk to me. i have tried ignoring. i have tried saying the phrase over and over again which does help..."i choose the light always" but i still feel scared. what happened with the cat last night scared me to death. i cant do anything about this more than what i have.
if someone out there can offer help, please do so. ive tried reiki symbols in my room, ive tried a pentacle, and last night i was desperate enough to make a cross out of yarn and lie it near me.
i can sage my room later but thats about it. can anyone help?
Old 28-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Racer X

There is time for trying everything ........ that time is Now past.

Now is a time of Surrender ...... Surrender trying ~

Leave this house once daily for several hours. Go and Walk along a River, in a Park, to a Lake ........ and simply "stop thinking" for 1 Minute every 15 minutes or so. ????? Put your Mind on "Pause" .......... Focus on the Water or Wind or Moon or whatever but DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT! Do not label it.

Master this PRACTICE ......... it will take at least 6 weeks before you find yourself breaking FREE of these old patterns. You are creating a SILENT SPACE WITHIN and in this Emptiness your own Divine Nature can SHINE THROUGH the Darkness which is not~

This is not the end though ...... rather, it is a New Beginning!

You are Blessed~

Pick up a copy of the NIV version of the Bible and read the New Testament as if JESUS were speaking directly to YOU. Remember , HE is timeless and needs no body to COMMUNE with YOU. Open your Heart and Open your Mind to a DIRECT REALIZATION ~

Also, pick up a copy of "Autobiography Of A Yogi" and read it the same way.

Do not let ANY fear tell you otherwise, your fear or parents fear.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:54 PM
primrose

Hi Jen, As long as you focus on the negative things won't improve. Try to keep telling yourself that you are safe and in the light. That you don't need to keep anything dark away, but do want to lighten things up, what I'm trying to say is that thoughts are self propelling, for good or bad, maybe you should put the tarot cards away, let me know how you are doing.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:44 AM
cally33

hi jen seeker, I cant actually offer you any advice, only my support and someone to chat to if u wish it. I seem to be going through something along similar lines only im being bombarded with horrid images, as if something is trying to get in my head. My head also starts tingling real bad. I resmudged my room last nite and the smoke alarm went off and woke my parents up - had to tell them it was a josstick. I always carry my apache tear stone on me now, as it makes me feel better. I too would be interested in what advice you recieve as it may help myself as well.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:56 PM
D01

At this point, you have two choices (in my personal opinion): burn frankincense and myrrh together while saying "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, take these souls; banish these spirits." Repeat this with power and confidence while burning the substances from top to bottom if your home is two or more stories. If it is a bungalow, just be as thorough as possible. Assure that there is ventilation (blinds and windows open) while doing this. When you finish doing this, meditate for 30mins max while some more frankincense and myrrh is burning. Again, assure that there is ventilation and light while doing this as well. Think only positively - use your heart to feel memories of love and happiness throughout. When you finish meditating, gather all of your tarot material and whatnot. Immediately pack away the things that cannot be burned that easily into a bag or box and throw them away (out of your home). For the tarot cards, specifically, burn them (along with the frankincense and myrrh) while saying: "Angels of light, hear my plea, angels of light protecting me. Hear my plea, I ask of thee, for this evil can no longer be." Make sure you mean it and you're saying it with robust confidence. Also make sure that you throw away the things that cannot be burned or burned easily (excluding the tarot cards, even if they are difficult to burn) BEFORE burning the tarot cards and other flammable material together with the frankincense and myrrh. Look online to see where you can find these substances near you.

Your second option is (and I say second option b/c I don't want to almost force you to choose a religion or a god... but, in my opinion, there is only ONE God, who is the Father of Jesus Christ): Surrender yourself to the Lord, our God. Genuinely ask for His help and acknowledge all the things that He has done for you like keeping you alive -- let Him know that He is in fact worthy to be praised for these things. Kneel down and lift your hands to Hosanna, our Holy God, and ask for forgiveness. Ask God of His forgiveness and plea to Him that the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the sins of humanity be not in vain. Ask the Lord to remember the BLOOD of Christ. Say "satan, you worthless piece of ****! The BLOOD of Jesus Christ is against you!!!". Sincerely give your heart to the Lord and ask for his direction. Let Him know that you are ready to let Him into your heart, before it's too late! Read the Holy Bible. If you do not own a Bible, read it online and you specifically may want to read Psalms in this time of urgency, specifically Psalms 23...

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."

Blessed be and may the Lord be with you!
Old 09-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Guide
Protection

Black tourmaline crystal gem are good for protection you can buy the crystal or jewellery from ebay and they are not expensive. I found a spell- Recite psalm 104 before going to sleep and recite psalm 23 as you awaken in the morning. You can also recite psalm 91. Just try not to be scared or negative, i read in a medium book that you just ignore them or laugh at them, i dont know about this but the psalms might help. I suffer from sleep paralysis and i shout jesus or god and it stops instantly. If these dont help you could google it and you are sure to find something. Keeping yourself grounded and protecting your aura with white light may help. Good luck.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Yogi Palooza

Hey Jen I don't neccesarily have all the answers to make your life great but there are a couple things I would like to share with you that I hope it might help. First is how to protect yourself from these negative entities, I think one way you could do this is by asking your spiritual guides for help, say something like. "I give my spiritual guides, beings who have decided to come fourth into my life and guide me through it, to aid me in dealing with these negative entities. I give them permission to help me in any way they wish as long as it's always for my greater good". If you give them permission to come into your life and help you out, I'm sure they'll do whatever they can. Next is on your personal life, this might be hard for you to believe but everything that is bad about your life is your own doing, you create your own reality with your thoughts. The reason why you feel deppresed is because you're thinking thoughts that are not in resonance with your higher self "God". If the thoughts you were thinking were in resonance with your higher self, they would make you feel good. Right now God is screaming at you to make some changes into your life and the more you ignore it, the louder he screams and the more deppresed you feel. So find things that make you feel good such as going into nature and connecting with it. Lastly I highly reccomend that you check out this one amazing women on youtube, her channel name is TheSpiritualCatalyst, her real name is Teal Scott. I guarantee you she will be able to guide you through any problems you might be having right now, I mean all of them. She can teach you how to make a difference in your life but you're going to have to make the changes. Please check out her channel, it will only be for your good!
Old 14-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Eonnn84

Hi Jen, how are things going now?

I would like to offer my 2 cents.

The one thing I have found time and time again is that any kind of spiritual activity can bring about unwanted energies or entities. Even innocent things like using crystals, meditating, praying can have this effect. The reason being is that it charges the space around you which attracts all types of stuff. So my suggestion is if you don't feel you can handle the negative aspects of being spiritually orientated then you need to steer clear of it and focus on the physical world, or at least do this for a while until things settle.

For those who can handle it, I find the best defense is a good offense. My tried and tested technique is to rely on my own inner power. Simply draw from that endless pool of spirit within you and empower yourself and your space. Feel the raw power of the intense energy that comes from within and let it radiate through your being.
Old 16-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Yogi Palooza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonnn84
The one thing I have found time and time again is that any kind of spiritual activity can bring about unwanted energies or entities. Even innocent things like using crystals, meditating, praying can have this effect.

After reading your comment, it made me look more at what I was saying about contacting spirit guides for help. I mean I'm sure they will help you, if they can but when you do something like call someone else to fix your problems. You're just reinforcing the idea that you don't create your own reality and that anyone, anything can do whatever they want with you. So Jen I would like to add more onto my last comment, I think you should do whatever makes you feel empowering of your own life, that makes you feel like you have controle. Weather it be asking your spirit guides for help or whatever. Because if you can create a belief in yourself that no one can do anything to you without your permission, I am sure that these spirits hassling you would never come back.
Old 28-04-2013, 06:57 PM
vision

Sounds like you have some very negative spirits attached to you. There
are some wonderful organizations that have people trained in spirit
removal...something along the lines of ghostbusters which would be a
starting point or you could talk to a Catholic priest. Just beware of
people that want to charge a large amount for their services don't even
consider them!
If you're from the UK I'm sure there's a lot of help available. In the USA
check out local metaphysical groups for resources or the internet.
Just know that you WILL find peace!