Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-05-2013, 04:52 AM
SouthernBelle82

Past life experience

So, earlier this week I talked with someone from another forum and mentioned how lately I keep seeing this shadow figure around. I'll be, for ex, working on an assignment or studying for a test and out of the blue will see a shadow figure walking around. The person felt to be male and I didn't seem to know him as of this life. I would sometimes feel a brushing feeling on my hands. Very sweet and gentle like.

The person I was talking to is spiritually gifted on the forum and such and has a good reputation on there and I didn't feel any negative vibes from them or anything with what I was being told. I'm an empath so I think I would have felt it like I have in the past. The person confirmed that there is someone new around me and he's been around for a while now and he's a new guide.

I found out through talking with this new guide that we have a past. He started showing it to me immediately when he was brought up in our conversation. Only thing I saw was us at some type of Asian temple and people were wearing hanboks (traditional Korean dress). I couldn't tell what time frame it was or anything. I got his name begins with a "k."

Then, that night I had a dream involving the man. I couldn't tell if it was this life or what but I knew it was him. We were in a bedroom and it was dark, but I could see pretty decently. It's a bit embarrassing but I was in that body and was naked on top of him in bed and covers were wrapped around us. I could feel his arms around me and his hands on the small of my back. I seemed to know that he was married in an arranged marriage and he didn't love the woman. She seemed to care for him though.

As I was laying on top of him I knew we had been intimate and I asked him if it was alright that we were together. He replied that it was since we loved each other. I don't know anything more but at the time I had the dream it seemed to be a past life. I know he's not my mate but I could feel right away that we have a connection and then I had that dream.

I'm wondering why he's just shown up now and what he's trying to tell me with this images/dreams.