Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 05-02-2013, 05:05 AM
nitrosfamiliar

dealing with negative imature people

we all have to deal with these people either at work or school , in clubs , so when your at your wits end , and would like to reach out , and choke someone , what do you do to help bring back your inner peace and calm .?
Old 05-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Master
Just walk away. Don't give them what they seek i.e. an argument !
Old 05-02-2013, 04:17 PM
Isolde`Yewl

An' it harm none, do as ye will.

Mantras help me. lol If I don't remind myself of karma and the three-fold law, I'd lose it. Sometimes I still lose it and have to apologize to myself and the divine for lashing out. I still get the karma for it, though. Insta-karma, like bashing my knee or dropping everything. lol

It's a work in progress.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:53 PM
nitrosfamiliar

i feel u and it seems that there are more and more of these angry insecure annoying people.lol guess its time to practice patients and understanding....
Old 05-02-2013, 07:42 PM
goldentimes

imature people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrosfamiliar
i feel u and it seems that there are more and more of these angry insecure annoying people.lol guess its time to practice patients and understanding....

I am sorry that you feel like this about people who are angry and I bet it can be annoying for the other person, but Anger in a nature emotion which needs to be let out; And angry people are not always insecure unless other wise.
If someone is suffering with emotional mental health problems-(which anger can be within) then all you can do is to be very patients with them and it's good to sit and listen to them with a 'listen ear skills' even if you do not fally understand them.

Most people who are angry most of the time do have a health problem or a good reason to be angry and are not happy in anyway, but sadly most people just like to walk away from them.

Best Regards & Blessings!
Old 06-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Master
There is an old technique in Management Theory called the Care and feeding of Monkeys [or something like that]. It concerns people who come to you carrying a monkey on their back. [Monkey could be anger, a problem, etc]. Their aim is to transfer the monkey to your back.
Your fatal mistake would be to accept joint ownership of the monkey by saying things like "How can WE solve this ?" And in one fell swoop, the monkey jumps over.
Your answer should be " At no time will I take on your problem [etc] but I will help YOU to solve YOUR problem. Let me know what YOU have decided to do" - i.e. the monkey belongs to you still !
Sounds stupid but, Hey !, I used to teach this kind of stuff and I know it works.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Master
I think if your mature, it just wouldn't worry you.
Old 11-02-2013, 02:23 AM
Gaia

well first I have to deal with myself
why am I not in peace?
why am I bothered with these people?
why do I let them get to me?
I deal with these people everyday and I always have to remind myself that everything is an opinion .. and what seems right to me is wrong to them .. I simply have to treasure my opinion more .. and let go of everything else