Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Raineco

psychic attack

I had to go out of town today and take my daughter w/me cuz she was sick. I was in a notoriously conservative area, full of right-wing lunatics. I have an Obama sticker on my car. I was at a stoplight and felt someone watching me, looked to my right and this old man in the car next to me was staring at me intensely- REAAALLY creepy with the most sinister shriveled up face. I stared back at him and mouthed "What's your [expletive] problem?" He didn't flinch, just kept staring at me w the same CLEARLY evil intent. I had to look away first it felt so awful. I felt waves around my 3rd eye and crown right away and a really sick, weakened feeling as I realized he was psychically attacking me.

So I began trying to defend against it and I couldn't shake the feeling that he had gotten to me, his attack was still working. I spent the next hour as I was driving home vehemently defending against it before I could feel protected or adequately defended, I felt so attacked. I visualized sending all his black energy back to him, surrounding me and my daughter in a white and golden bubble of angelic protection, etc, and it wasn't enough to protect us; he felt so evil. I wished for him to die today, to die violently or be robbed of all his possessions, for lifetimes of bad karma to come back on him today and resolve today to wipe him and all his energy off the planet today thereby helping everyone. I thought I probably 'shouldn't' wish harm upon him but felt like I had to do it like I was a soldier in battle and my life was in danger and had to protect us by any means necessary, I was that threatened. He had harmed me and my child and was in effect still trying to seriously harm us. It took this whole hour of thinking about it as hard as i could, sending back his black energy, etc, gradually focusing more on our protection than on his harm. I kind of heard my guides say they "were taking care of it," but didn't believe it (that voice is not 100% reliable), so started to focus on that and trying to make myself feel reassured.

I've never felt anything like this... if I have been under psychic attack before or psychically attacked others it was about disputes and dislike, even some pretty strong hatred, but not with either of us even believing in psychic attack or intending any kind of supernatural effect, and I eventually come around to praying for the person I resent. And I believe if I've been vulnerable to or under the influence of vile spirits it was before I understood anything about it or knew to protect myself, so this was different.

To call it creepy would be a massive understatement. I keep praying about it throughout the day, I can't get totally confident that I'm protected, that he didnt get thru. I guess part of it is fear of the unknown and strong defensiveness, and I was so angry this repugnant stranger did this to me.

I feel like there's something more I should do or something specific, call on a certain angel? Burn a certain herb? I dunno. Anyone ever experienced anything like this? Your input is truly appreciated.
Old 24-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Raineco

Interestingly I tried about 10 times to post this- 1st under ESP and telepathy, got "server too busy" message more than ever before. But it worked the 1st try on putting it in this subforum. Hmmm- maybe it's just that each subforum is limited on activity?
Old 25-01-2013, 03:37 AM
MYFIGO

I've had two events when I encountered a person who was truly evil and seemed to just hate me because I was there. One of them sat as a passenger in a car next to me and his body was contorted like pictures of people suffering in hell.

Then a week later I encountered a person in a store who looked at me with such hatred and evil intent. I had just began doing psychic healing and was feeling particularly happy and loving so I think this was repulsive to these people.

I agree that praying for others is the way to respond. Love is far more powerful than hate and wishing harm upon someone. If they were blessed with joy and love, they would not be the hateful unhappy souls they are now. Just think... they made you feel miserable for an hour. Wouldn't it be neat if you could make them happy and joyful for an hour instead?

I have been reading "Zero Limits" by Joe Vitale. It is a free pdf if you google it. I think you might find it very informative and richly rewarding in this type of situation but also in everyday life. It sounds ridiculously simple but the effects are simply amazing.

Love and peace,
Myfigo
Old 25-01-2013, 04:17 AM
Glen

I would smudge myself and car with sage for a start.
Old 25-01-2013, 04:49 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineco
Anyone ever experienced anything like this? Your input is truly appreciated.

A couple of times, yes. I was even on the giving end, recently. I think too many people miss that energyworking can be quite complicated and difficult. Personally, I visualized white light just fine-- but what I was actually doing was just imagination. As in, what you use to try to think of a new piece of furniture in your room, "is there space? does it match the color scheme?" And you don't astrally move a new chair in there with the power of your mind. If white light visualizations had any effect, it was my own personal energy projecting out with the smell of fear. Not protection.

So, I personally feel quite uncomfortable with white-bubble-shield-going-to-solve-everything advice. I eventually got it to work, sure. But some people, my past self included, are missing the connection that would make this as effective as others make it sound. When you're so blocked up like that, I don't believe it would do any harm to throw all those thoughts at him. Because you would need to overshoot a lot, just to move an inch. I threw everything I got at this one attacker in my social circle, cartoonishly violent threats like yours, and my only validation was a single tweet the next morning about the target "feeling a little out of sorts today" and considering taking a break.

Energyworking is difficult. At least, by my experience.

You can sense it, however, and I believe this gives you more agency. If you can sense someone else's energy, then you can sense your own-- what your energy is really doing, not just what you see in your mind. There's some "Don't 'see/visualize' it, but feel it" sentiments going around lately, that I think is a step in the right direction.

So... I advise feeling out more on the nature of how you continue to suffer this "curse". Obviously, it won't entirely go away just because you tell it to, because somebody else told the energy to "go forth and stay there" and that's who it's more likely to listen to. So, there's some negotiation and de-programming there that I wish I could tell you was as easy as lighting a black candle and running a milk bath with salt scrub.

...Okay, it might be as easy as salt scrub bath. You see, your energy body and maybe even your home, should naturally have defenses against this sort of thing. Sometimes just waiting it out will be enough to disperse the outside attacking energy, because interfering energy is everywhere.

However, if there are holes in your aura, or stagnant/running energies in your home in all the wrong places, or even if the connection between yourself and your attacker hasn't been broken, or if the only thing you're suffering from the curse is your own energy loss taking too long to recover... then, it's going to take a while. You'd really want your energy back, in order to disperse the clouds of negativity that are preventing you getting enough of your energy back to disperse the clouds of negativity.

So the only other thing I can say, is find what works and practice it. I like attuning to core earth energy, and sort of sipping it or wrapping it around me like a blanket. Other times, I'll notice a "curse" had turned into something like a bullet lodged in my energy body, and I have to magnetize it out with a piece of hematite.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator
How old is your daughter? And where do you live? Is there access to nice woodlands, gardens, parks or fields? Also, what's the weather like? Do you have time to spend an afternoon outside with your daughter -just the two of you, with no worries or other things to do?
Is it nice enough outside to go together with your daughter somewhere in Nature? Ask her if she can choose some "magic stones" from the ground, and take a little bag and collect them all up. Then ask her every time she finds a stone, to feel a happy feeling or think a kind thought, or say some special words to (the fairies...the angels...animals....whatever) To make every single little stone specially magical. I almost guarantee you won't be able to do this without your heart swelling, or laughing at some point.
Then place these stones around both her bed and yours, on window-sills, and next to both front and back doors, or garden gate.

Don't tell her "it's because of a bad man" or "because of bad people" or anything like that. Just say it's to make happy magic feelings in your house.

Her childlike magic and strength will help. She is young and clear of heart. She will have some power in that. These things will protect you both.
You will not be able to look at any of those stones without feeling attuned to better things too.
You could try that?
Old 26-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Raineco

Thanks so much for your input, everyone, I really appreciate it. I will have to read thru it all again for more consideration- I got busy today because I was offered a regular job! The errand out of town I was on yesterday - in Colorado Springs - was a sub on-call delivery route. So yeah there's a lot of beautiful scenery in my state to say the least... and some of you might be aware of Colorado Springs' reputation for right-wing lunatics.

So on my new regular route today... my odometer turned to 123456!
Just had to share that And driving around today, I think I was my regular self- some negativity and pessimism coming up when frustrated in traffic- but that's like my absolute worst moments and common for me (working on it....). I was more reflective on it, seeing what I want to change about myself, at least wanting to be more grateful, etc. So I don't feel as though I am under a spell. I believe in the protection that I know has been with me for a while now, and that the energy-vibe I choose to tune into is what's important.

But geesh I had never experienced anything like that... intent that was not only evil but via supernatural methods, and from a stranger, it was SO unsettling, and the way these icky waves went through my crown and 3rd eye, probably because those open channels are pretty new to me, still getting used to encountering and processing energy in new ways. So I'm over him! Blessings everyone.
Old 26-01-2013, 10:53 PM
Raineco

Well that turned around. Man I feel rotten today. I hope it's just because I'm not used to working so much and am fatigued, irritable. Lots of resentments and negativity on my mind, will try some marathon meditation to turn it around, and totally drop the suspicion that some kinda spell was put on me.

I've been doing the hydrating experiment mentioned in another thread- seeing how much good drinking more water can really do - so I've been virtually never dehydrated for a week now. Instead of being more conductive I'm less conductive meditating, but remembering dreams more. I thought I was physically purging, but realized I was just sick. Maybe they are related, fever is gone but I'm still purging cuz that's the course of events right now and the hydration facilitates it.

I sound really self-absorbed. I am really self-absorbed!! Ugh, ready to change, SO ready to change! When is it going to be work done, don't have to go back and repeat, but finally better, and happy?!
Blessings everyone. I don't feel them, but I believe in them.
Old 27-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Ascender

So sorry to hear that, Raineco. Don't beat yourself up about it, now.
Old 27-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Super Moderator
Raineco, I hope you feel better soon. Working hard when you're sick will make you feel pretty rotten. I hope you have a deep healing sleep tonight.