Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-03-2016, 12:17 AM
Experiencer
Cat For those Assisting Earth in this Ascension Cycle

Hello dear ones, healers and light workers, Star Seeds etc. I know many of us have worked our whole lives helping and healing other people, and now it's the time to be selfish and focus on ourselves. We help ourselves and we help everyone, and remember we heard the call to Assist Earth, that's why we're here. The way we help Earth and everyone else is by helping ourselves. (1st)

If any of you believe you are here to assist Earth in her Ascension (you heard the call/you came here as a Star Seed responding to the call) but you are not getting direct downloads, we have Assistance. We just have to ask. If you have not yet met your higher selves, inner child, guides, Ascended Masters, and those who are here to assist you then all you have to do is ask to meet them.

We have 61 days to transition, ready or not. If you feel like you are not ready, then ask for the Light, Love, and Abundance to enter your life. Also ask your higher selves to accelerate you. And remember, you can always ask the council for Assistance. (if you do not know the name of the council member you work with)

Meet the Council for Assistance to Earth, they have some helpful messages, some channeled through Rion & Immortality Process:

Starseeds -- A Guide You Should Know -- A Message From The Council For The Assistance To Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M41CJlJ9PZY (4 mins/beginner message)

WHAT STARSEEDS SHOULD KNOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWUJvE53Bw (33 mins/advanced intel)

~Namaste
Old 29-03-2016, 12:21 AM
Seeker

Hi Starchild

I don't know what I am, but please allow me to share a recent experience. A friend told me that his wife was VERY sick and that he would like me and my wife to pay them a visit. Her whole body was full of swollen and painfull glands.

Anyways, this friend and I are members of the same church, but unfortunately, our believes are not the same, as I grew a bit more over the years. He on the other hand stick to the church rules.

Anyways, last Saturday after we went to a funeral, my wife and I visited them. He told me that the church elder was there already and that they visited a few doctors, but there was no improvement in her health.

When she came out of her room, her eyes were deep in their sockets, and to tell you the truth, I could see death in her eyes.

I then started talking to them and gave Spirit the opportunity to use me to the fullest as an instrument. While Spirit was talking through me and my wife as well, I could see her eyes coming forward to their normal position.

Spirit also gave him advise as to what to do after we leave, which he did. We left around 18h00.

In any case he called me at around 09h30pm and told me that his wife just asked him to come and feel behind her ears and on her head because all the glands were gone!

The next day, she was in church and I had to control myself from crying.

Thank you for listening to my story. I'm such a GREAT sinner, how is this possible?
Old 30-03-2016, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear seekingtruth :-)

Thanks for sharing. You are an eternal Spiritual being of Light having a physical experience and you are a healer :-)

It has been my experience that beliefs are very limiting and so I have taken a razor to them. Since I have left most of my religious beliefs behind I have grown so much more Spiritually in just a single year, then I did over 10 years. Some people just don't grow within the confines of religion. Sadly.

Good for you that you are able to grow beyond the limits :-)
Old 31-03-2016, 09:48 PM
Seeker

Thank you for your response StarChild. I truly appreciate it. Love and Blessings :)
Old 31-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Suspended

Hey StarChild...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
I know many of us have worked our whole lives helping and healing other people, and now it's the time to be selfish and focus on ourselves. We help ourselves and we help everyone...

I don't believe it's selfish at all to want to focus on the self...because as you mention, when we reach a statement of awareness where we truly love and fully accept ourselves we reflect that love back towards others...inspiring us to assist and give back to the community/others in varying unique ways...To me, focusing on the self and realizing your true higher nature is one of the most unselfish transformations one could experience...
Old 09-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear Somnia :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Hey StarChild...

I don't believe it's selfish at all to want to focus on the self...because as you mention, when we reach a statement of awareness where we truly love and fully accept ourselves we reflect that love back towards others...inspiring us to assist and give back to the community/others in varying unique ways...To me, focusing on the self and realizing your true higher nature is one of the most unselfish transformations one could experience...

That is a beautiful way of looking at it :-)
Old 17-04-2016, 05:41 AM
Knower

This ascension stuff has really caught my curiosity and I feel like I'm bursting to learn more! But I just can't understand it. I first heard about it a couple of weeks ago by accident. I meet this amazing stranger in a cafe I wasn't planning on going to, but as I was walking to get groceries I had a last second change of mind and decided to go in. It was a good coincidence as this spiritual lady was in there and somehow we got talking.

Anyway, how can I find out more about this and what role I might play? I kind of feel like there's some action I should be taking in my life that I'm not doing, and it won't go away.
Old 20-04-2016, 02:47 AM
Experiencer
Hello dear marshmallow :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow10
This ascension stuff has really caught my curiosity and I feel like I'm bursting to learn more! But I just can't understand it. I first heard about it a couple of weeks ago by accident. I meet this amazing stranger in a cafe I wasn't planning on going to, but as I was walking to get groceries I had a last second change of mind and decided to go in. It was a good coincidence as this spiritual lady was in there and somehow we got talking.

Anyway, how can I find out more about this and what role I might play? I kind of feel like there's some action I should be taking in my life that I'm not doing, and it won't go away.

What a wonderful and amazing synchronicity! There are many flavors of Ascension, but I like Team Light. My friend Rion's mission here is to help accelerate us and since we only have 26 days left to transition, I highly recommend his free intel. He has free intel stuff for beginners too. If you don't like him then just duck duck go the heck out of the internet until you find a group you do like :-) Namaste.
Old 20-04-2016, 04:13 AM
Knower
Oh I can't wait StarChild, I have been studying, things are coming to me again since the March wave. What is the exact date you guys have? See if it lines up with my own? Then I know we're on the same trip here you know what I mean lol?

I'm quite sure we are, yet since this is such a solo self awareness type of situation which in turn effects the collective, it would be great to know :) The golden diamond light codes yes? Intense it's so good to be feeling at home again, everything seemed a bit foreign there for awhile.

Thanks for your beautiful energy on the forum, you're a true trooper :)
Old 20-04-2016, 05:17 AM
Experiencer
I have heard some about an Ascension, from different sources and with different descriptions. Also different times. I'm curious as to what makes you say it will happen so soon? There have been many doomsayers in recent times, who have been incorrect. While this one isn't a doomsday prophecy, it is still a prophecy regarding global shift. How do you know your information isn't simply referring to your own personal shift?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."