Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Guide
Surrounded by violet light

This morning I was receiving an acupuncture treatment, and while I was laying there I suddenly felt a very strong but soothing presence, and when I closed my eyes I was seeing several of these light figures that were violet in color surrounding me. There was this sensation of negativity being sucked out of me. Now I know this sounds completely crazy, but there was one of those machines, that they attach to the needles that makes a small electric current run though you, sitting on the other side of the room. It wasn't plugged in. But when I exhaled, it would begin making a light buzzing sound. I would hold my breath, and it wouldn't do anything, but as long as I was exhaling it was buzzing.

What the heck is going on? What were those light beams and what's with the energy buzz? I have had experiences lately that make me feel like I'm vibrating a bit differently but I've never experienced something like this before.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Master
I had one of my most powerful energy experiences with acupuncture. The acupuncturist I went to looked and me, and said I needed rebalancing. I lay down on the table; she started up with the needles; and literally within 30 seconds I could feel the energy from one side of my body shift over to the other side, and then stabilize. It was as if someone had picked up half my body and just moved it.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:53 AM
Raven Poet

Hi, Andromeda: your post doesn't sound crazy at all to me, but extremely healing! How wonderful that you had what I interpreted as helpers come to you, surrounded in their healing violet light, to help you dispel the negative energy or sickness you had in your body! And that is TOO COOL about the machine buzzing when you exhaled - it was like the machine was being activated (?) by the energy being cleansed from you.

Hmmm... maybe I should find me a gifted accupuncturist! Seriously - this sounds like what I've seen done in healing Sweatlodges and doctoring ceremonies at Sundances - and how fabulous that you let it happen and didn't fight it!
Old 13-02-2013, 10:53 AM
jaydonc

How long you are getting these kind of treatments,
Old 13-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Master
Andromeda this might be of interest to you, the Violet Flame meditation/visualization.

From the website;

The color violet has long been associated with spirituality. Having the highest frequency in the visible spectrum, violet is at the point of transition to the next octave of light. To the ancients, this transcendental color was a spiritual rather than a physical phenomenon.

Here is the link;
http://thevioletflame.tripod.com/

Several years ago another member started a thread and linked this as well, so that is how i came upon it. Have tried the visualization and two line meditation/mantra they provide myself only once, but based on that it seemed to work for me and produce positive results, possible placebo effect notwithstanding. Not that you asked for such info. but it's what came to mind when i read your thread title.