Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Who has seen an angel?

I saw my angel as a small child when my parents were breaking up and my life was getting harder. I believe the angel I saw was protecting me. I was looking at my **** n Jane books in my room in the mid 1970s. I saw the angel by my door slightly ajar. I must have been awed. I don't remember much else. The angel looked very serious staring directly at me and exactly like the angel spearing the devil in a church painting in the church near my home my mom often took me to. I saw no wings and the angel appeared to be tall. The angel appeared to be no specific gender.
Old 20-06-2012, 02:35 AM
MYFIGO

That's a very cool memory. I sometimes see angels (in visions) during my healing sessions when they help people cross over.
Old 20-06-2012, 03:35 AM
Master
Only inside my head in visions....not with my actual eyes, unfortunately......children are gifted with perception of the Divine and see them for awhile.... I don't remember ever seeing them as a child unfortunately.....many blessings
Old 20-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Same as Dragonfly - inside my head in visions but not externally.
Old 20-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Ascender
Ive only seen demons with my eyes...

I would be worried about this if I didnt know I am a black polarity. It doesnt make it any better to deal with though. Perhaps polarities dont exist anymore after were in the next life. That'd be nice.
Old 20-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Master
Hi,

I have had real life angel encounters. Does that qualify?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Ascender
HAHA I would hope so John :P

Can I ask you to elaberate on the experience?
Old 20-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
HAHA I would hope so John :P

Can I ask you to elaberate on the experience?

Yes I can.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=21.0

What I can not explain accurately is the feelings I was having. Because as soon as I saw the car drive up, I knew I was no longer in Kansas(Massachusetts in my case).

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Ascender
A lucky experience! A over preasured tire with an already existing leak can explode while your driving. Its possible your life was saved!

Thank you for the link!
Old 21-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Master

I've seen them in cloud readings and in my minds eye :P and I can recall a time when I was little when I saw one. It was standing next to me trying to show me how to speak (I had a lot of problems speaking when I was little and many creatures would come by and try to help me. Eventually a dragon got me speaking first telepathically, then verbally.)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/