Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-05-2012, 01:06 PM
Saki

Advice on meeting a friend in the astral?

I've made a few threads already asking for help, so I am still a beginner. Is it recommended that I try meeting up with friends yet? Or do I still need to learn how to master AP first?

My friend lives in England, and she is a lucid dreamer. She says she dreams every night from 2am to 6am. I thought it would be a good opportunity for us to try and meet together in a dream (astral projection session). Does anyone have any tips?

This is what I planned with her.

We've suggested trying to meet at the Eiffel Tower in Paris. How would we go about meeting? What if I think about the Eiffel Tower, and go look for her, and she's not around? Or, is thinking about her alone good enough to try to meet someone, without needing a physical location in mind on earth? Last night we tried this, but I didn't manage to stay out of body - I had only a few seconds of perfect lucidity each time, and it kept fading into blackness - really annoying. She says she didn't see me - well I assume that's because I failed to be there. I kept blacking out. But hopefully we can succeed this time. I heard it's quite difficult to pull off.

So, I'd appreciate any tips on how to meet up with my lucid dreamer friend, and how I can stay lucid myself.

Thanks a bunch
Old 16-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Experiencer
You may be getting ahead of yourself if you are still a beginner with AP. There is so much to know and experience before you can run with this stuff. If you can master getting active out of the body then meeting with another is doable but not easy unless you are really piped into the others energy! I've done it a few times and its like a rocket ride!
Old 17-05-2012, 05:16 AM
sahaja

Desire to see her, to be with the person ,not a place. Focus on each other and your feelings, your friendship. Fantasize that you are together.
This may produce more results than trying to DO something specific, like project to a place to meet. People with no previous knowledge of astral projection have projected spontaneously because of a longing to be with someone. It's happened to me. Once I was laying thinking of someone in the middle of the afternoon and in the blink of an eye, found myself in the room with him a thousand miles away. What's more, he called my name, felt my presence. I've had many wonderful experiences with dream sharing and projection with others involved, but they tended to be spontaneous. When I intentionally turned to dream exploration I had less luck, lack of intensity and focus perhaps. I took the dream practice a long ways but by then had no one to experiment with. Trust and feedback is essential with this form of experimentation. If you can arrange to focus on each other at the same time, and /or with one asleep, then write everything down immediately (use an alarm to wake up after the given period) and compare notes. I used to keep a dream journal and occasionally had the opportunity to show people conversations they had about me in the effect it had on my dream. I would suggest to focus on the person and if something happens, wonderful, worry about defining it afterwards and go from there.
Old 17-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Master

I would advise to forget about trying to meet up at some place. That could make it a lot harder. When you are more experienced then try it. I would just concentrate on meeting your friend. When you are out of your body just say I am with my friend, use the person's name. Keep saying it until it happens. Sometimes we have to demand it to happen otherwise it does not happen. Good luck.
Old 18-05-2012, 04:54 AM
Master

If you want to see your friend at the Eiffel Tower, you just say when you are out of your body, I am with my friend (whatever name) at the Eiffel Tower now. Keep saying it until it happens. Raise your voice to be more determined that you will get succeed. Do not shout as that could make you go back into your body. Emotions can end an ap experience. It will work. You will see your friend at the Tower. It worked for me so it will work for you.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:00 AM
sahaja

Whoops,wrong thread.

Last edited by sahaja : 22-05-2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: wrong thread
Old 22-05-2012, 10:51 AM
12padams

Quote:
We've suggested trying to meet at the Eiffel Tower in Paris

Wow a clone of me about 3 years ago on these forums. I got a person from these forums to pull me out of my body and take me to the Eiffel tower in Paris to meet him and other astral projectors. He recalled two events in order that I remembered from the experience and ever since then I have been unable to confidently say "the astral is all in your mind".
Old 22-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Master

Your story is amazing Adams. I love reading about things like what you said. You are lucky in that you are young. I wish I had the interest at your age. We did not have computers back then. Now a days, it is a lot easier to find out things through the internet. My son is 20 years old and he does not believe in ap. If I ever get really good at ap, may be some day I will prove it to him. The only way to get good at anything is to practice and get experience. Hopefully I will succeed tonight or in the morning if I do not change my mind.
Old 22-05-2012, 07:26 PM
sahaja

Quote:
12padams :
I got a person from these forums to pull me out of my body and take me to the Eiffel tower in Paris to meet him and other astral projectors.

GOOD! You are different than Summerlander. I suspect a lot of people on this forum think so. It's in accepting the evidence.
Old 23-05-2012, 04:44 AM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaja
GOOD! You are different than Summerlander. I suspect a lot of people on this forum think so. It's in accepting the evidence.

Yea... You got me at a bad time when I first signed up to this site because on that day something went wrong, I became a skeptic and disreguarded all evidence I have received. There's a lot of evidence for the astral being outside your head from what I have personally experienced however theres a lot of evidence against it too. I am always cautious not to manipulate my stories in anyway to make the evidence seem more amazing/common when it's actually a rare occurrence.

Maybe I should start a thread with all the evidence I have personally experienced because around here the skeptics like to pick/tease everyone saying everything is coincidence. I must however get one thing straight... I keep my spiritual beliefs here and my scientific beliefs on obe4u.com (summerlanders forum). This is to prevent fights both here and there involving conflicting beliefs. So if you go over there and see me giving scientific explanations for experiences don't think I don't believe you guys... It's just me keeping myself open to both possibilities.

I don't disreguard evidence of possible telepathic links or anything like that however like summerlander does. I just give advice on simple things like this:
http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg5882#msg5882