Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2012, 06:11 PM
sesheta

The Flame

Hey Everyone;

Heard this song on the radio this morning, and it had been forever since I'd heard it. Made me smile, since it's perfect for TF relationships :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muhFxXce6nA
Old 16-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator
Great song, I thought about downloading it but my short term memory is ****** with this baby brain of mine.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Ascender
Great song sesheta, hadn't heard it for years, great lyrics.

I'm curious about others experiences with receiving songs as messages. I often have visions or hear messages while meditating. But occasionally I will awake from sleeping or immediately after meditation, and have what I can only describe as a surge of energy accompanied by a few lyrics of a song, always pertinent in general and sometimes to that specific time period. It's just so clear to me in the moment that what was "downloaded" was a message.

Most often the songs are barely known to me, or didn't particularly care for them when I'd first heard them, but then I look up the lyrics, I'm blown away. This is a song and group I've always loved, I hadn't heard it or thought about it in a long while, until a couple weeks ago I awoke on my birthday and this just literally, powerfully hit me, and as being "from" TF. And it's happened numerous times afterwards and remains like background noise since. There are so many relevant signs for me in the lyrics, "Happy Birthday" an obvoius one for that day, among much more. And in the vid the woman is bound in chains underwater struggling to be free, an image I'd apply to TF. And as the lyrics ask, it is quite literally her that I need and love when I come undone.

"Come Undone" Duran Duran

Mine, immaculate dream made breath and skin
I've been waiting for you
Signed, with a home tattoo,
Happy birthday to you was created for you

(can not forgive from falling apart at the seams
Can not believe you're taking my heart to pieces)

Oh, it'll take a little time,
Might take a little crime
To come undone now

[Prechorus:]
We'll try to stay blind
To the hope and fear outside
Hey child, stay wilder than the wind
And blow me into cry

[Chorus:]
Who do you need, who do you love
When you come undone?
When you come undone?

Words, playing me deja vu
Like a radio tune I swear I've heard before
Chill, is it something real
Or the magic I'm feeding off your fingers?

(can not forgive from falling apart at the seams
Can not believe you're taking my heart to pieces)

Lost, in a snow filled sky,
we'll make it alright
To come undone now

[Prechorus]
[Chorus]

(can not forgive from falling apart)
When you come undone?
Who do you need, who do you love?
Who do you love
When you come undone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICnlyNUt_0o&ob=av2n
Old 16-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Super Moderator
A while back i worked in this bakery in a grocery store. I was slicing bread its loud machine so you can hear the sound system. Anyways, I used to day dream and think and such while slicing. This one day this song popped into my head. I never heard it before but there it was the melody and voice and I am like huh? odd.I was thinking about this cte baker who the other employees were attempting to get us to date, when this popped in. so later I heard this song on the radio and they said who it was. i'm on fire bruce springsteen. Then a bit later at work the baker was finishing up and a few people called in sick and I was swamped doing 3 peoples work and he stayed abit longer and helped me. it was quiet that song came on the sound system.

For some reason I am sharing this memorey from 12 years ago. So yeah the baker and I the day I agreed to go on a date with him was his last day in town. saddly. But it was good. we had a connection type thing I guess. we walked and talked and hung out in my bedroom(i still lived in my parents house) we smoked and drank sugar and yapped hugged and hugged till the wee morning hours.`then he came back for super and hung out with my family.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Knower
Oh my gosh! I heard this song the other day and thought of the twin flame concept as well! How funny. Never new Cheap Trick had another hit besides "I want you to want me"
Old 17-04-2012, 02:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
Hey Everyone;

Heard this song on the radio this morning, and it had been forever since I'd heard it. Made me smile, since it's perfect for TF relationships :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muhFxXce6nA

Love this song! Been hearing it the last few days.
Old 17-04-2012, 02:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Come Undone by Duran Duran did a similiar thing to me when I was 13. I was in the car when it came on and it just hypnotized me. I don't recall hearing it before but it seemed so familiar and while listening to it, it triggered a dream I had a few weeks prior like it was connected to it. The dream was about me and this boy being in the back of a truck and I couldn't see the boy's face but I guess he was my boyfriend or something. I don't know, that song stopped me in my tracks like it was sending me messages about love and sensuality that I had yet to understand.
Old 17-04-2012, 02:21 AM
SongofEternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Great song sesheta, hadn't heard it for years, great lyrics.

I'm curious about others experiences with receiving songs as messages. I often have visions or hear messages while meditating. But occasionally I will awake from sleeping or immediately after meditation, and have what I can only describe as a surge of energy accompanied by a few lyrics of a song, always pertinent in general and sometimes to that specific time period. It's just so clear to me in the moment that what was "downloaded" was a message.

Most often the songs are barely known to me, or didn't particularly care for them when I'd first heard them, but then I look up the lyrics, I'm blown away.

OH WOW! Yes this has definitely been my experience, and that intensity definitely started when I met him! It still happens all the time, and I find that even when I go places or turn the radio on in the car, while driving, its exactly as though its a message! For example, if I have a 'sensing' and I can't figure out what it is, I'll turn the radio on and listen to the first song (mostly, sometimes its also the second as well), and the lyrics, just resonate with what I'm feeling. And I know for certain, its about our connection. And when I would get the chance to talk to him, even though I could never talk about these type of things, but as we talked and shared our recent going ons, out he would come with a story about something he had experienced for been thinking, or feeling, as it was always always mirroring the song. I learned to trust my radio, and still do, for that! Plus though I do get those spontaneous songs in my head, snippits of lyrics, and yes when I go look up those lyrics, even if Its a song I don't know, it makes complete sense! I'm so happy to hear that others have this, well especially because there was lots of times, I just thought I was crazy, and couldn't explain it to others!
Old 17-04-2012, 03:13 AM
Loving_Soul

Lol Eric u have no idea how much I now laugh at songs and their coincidence of when they appear...
I have 3 songs which remind me of him - some days I hear them and smile and then I get a txt - last weekend I was pondering whether he would ever be ready to follow his heart - he openly admits right now he's following his head lol next minute Joe Cocker Have a Little Faith in me played...hmmmm lol
Another time a couple of weeks back I was sitting at work on the stairs pretty much wondering the same thing and GunsNRoses Patience came on - I just gave myself a boot up the butt and got back to work lol
When we were talking in the phone his 3 songs played on the radio - it kinda gets a little funny at times - when I was trying to disconnect from it all in the last couple of weeks I actually started getting angry at the signs because I didn't want a confirmation of his love anymore - well my ego didn't lol
Old 17-04-2012, 05:15 AM
TouchingHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailspiritseeker
Oh my gosh! I heard this song the other day and thought of the twin flame concept as well! How funny. Never new Cheap Trick had another hit besides "I want you to want me"

"Surrender" was another good one by them.