Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-03-2012, 09:24 AM
DannyD

Astral Projection Problems

Sup Everyone:)

My problem is i'm struggling to get the atr of Astral Projection right:(
Does anyone have any personal tips and tactics unique to Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming that could help me? i've been trying seriously for about 4 months and had one break thru thru means of a Lucid Dream. Any help would be truely appreciated. If you feel you can help me you may email me at pccage at amapwhs dot co dot za or leave a post here, either way, i would REALLY like to get something done about this, i can relax fully, clear my mind in the shortest of time and i just chill there with a blank mind, but the vibrations don't seem to come, i've been taking vitamin ZMA to help with my dream vividness but i'm also battleing in getting Lucid during my dreams, i can't seem to remember that it's just a dream, i also have intense A.D.H.D and forget easily so for me to relax and clear my mind so easily has been a great break thru and a blessing. please could you share any techniques you may use that could help me in my journey to Astral Projection?

Last edited by DannyD : 15-03-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Heading wasn't specific enough
Old 15-03-2012, 05:33 PM
b3yond33

Just relax and go deeper and deeper while you are meditating until you reach the hypnagogic state. You should see imagery, mini-dreams and/or colors. When you reach this state, focus on the imagery and mentally push yourself closer until you're there. Also, when in this state, you could simply attempt to leave your body with a technique like the roll-out (imagine yourself rolling to either side without physically moving).

"but the vibrations don't seem to come"

One doesn't need to experience vibrations in order for them to project, it's just a sign that you're going to project or getting close to projecting.

"but i'm also battleing in getting Lucid during my dreams, i can't seem to remember that it's just a dream"

Keep a dream journal. Upon awakening, write down as much as you can recall from your dreams/projections. Use affirmations like "I'm going to be fully lucid in my dreams today" throughout the day and perhaps before you go to sleep. Question yourself throughout the day, say "am I dreaming?" without actually answering the question. In like a week or so, you'll find yourself asking/thinking of that question while you are dreaming and you will become aware.

These might seem too easy for any of it to actually work but it does.
Old 16-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Master
DannyD... I recommend the book "The Secret of the Soul" by William Buhlman. He describes a variety of ap techiques for different types of people so you can find and develop one that works for you... along with a lot more useful information and inspiring stories from many people.

Xan

Old 16-03-2012, 03:38 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33

Keep a dream journal. Upon awakening, write down as much as you can recall from your dreams/projections.

The dream journal thing is incredible! I once went perhaps a year or two thinking I was no longer dreaming, then decided to do a dream journal to see
if I could re-boot the process. This worked amazingly well! After about two to three weeks I was remembering more than 12 from each night! Started
spending way more time than I wanted to each morning having to write them all down!

The thing is this shifting of focus... normally we awaken in the morning and focus on what lays ahead... the dream stuff evaporates quickly... but once
we train our minds to do a quick turn-back and review, this very process of doing so tends to generate amazing results!
Old 16-03-2012, 06:29 AM
DannyD

Thank you so much...all of you that want to help. i appreciate it. i also how ever can get to the sleep paralysis state but that's about as far as it goes but i'll definitly start with the dream journal:)
Old 16-03-2012, 06:52 AM
res

You could also try setting your phone alarm to go off every hour or so. When it goes off ask yourself " Am i in a dream" and look around at your environment. This will train your conscious mind and form a habit of raising your awareness. If you do happen to be in a dream when the habit is repeated and realise that you are dreaming you will be lucid. Also practice this before nodding off to sleep.

It doesnt really matter if you enter this state from being asleep or being awake, but i think being asleep is easier, atleast it was for me in the beginning.

Good luck.
Old 16-03-2012, 02:30 PM
DannyD

Awe thanks, so...all of you can Astral Projector Lucid Dream? man i really can't wait, i did it once, WHAT A FEELING:)
Old 16-03-2012, 08:46 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyD
Awe thanks, so...all of you can Astral Projector Lucid Dream? man i really can't wait, i did it once, WHAT A FEELING:)

There are a lot of people on this forum that speak from personal experience rather than just quote what they have read somewhere else Just remain calm but conscious and it will come. Getting too excited will actually make this harder to do, especially when you a first realise you are out of body.