Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-03-2012, 11:49 PM
fth2012

My Only Post.

Perhaps you will find my post to far from the spiritual status quo and disagree with it. Perhaps you will not.

The Bigger Picture, Stagnation or Full Consciousness?

No offense, i mean this in a positive and idealistic way of benevolence & Light

But this board, and other boards on twin flames, and other boards on the Internet in general are all darkness-based and filled with horror stories, that frankly look like an insane asylum. Lets stop thinking about that as an opinion or negative statement and keep reading on to see the bigger picture of Light....

What we need as a entire world, is ascension to Full-Consciousness living. This would include such things as Full Extraterrestrial Disclosure & Contact bringing this world out of quarantine, complete abundance for all people, the technology that would cure all diseases and bring free energy, and many other implications that are basically in a nutshell; a return to Normality

For another example, in such a state of Full-Consciousness where the self is fully reintegrated with source and has all of its lost abilities back, there would actually be no such thing as lost twin flames, or not finding a twin flame that intuition draws you toward, or problems in relationships. Because the Full Consciousness being restored with all the abilities, there would no longer be any such dualities and mentally ill dramas existing.

To use an analogy, problems in relationships and dramas and such wouldn't exist any more than most average person could never conceive of torture rape or murder.

See the problem with discussing things as how they are discussed on message boards as they are now, is that nothing would ever change.

Lets do a mental visualization exercise to illustrate the point that eludes so many who fail to see the bigger picture.

Step 1 Suppose for a moment that message boards existed for 2000 years, or existed in other forms. Suppose they would exist for another 2000 years in some higher tech form.

Step 2 Now visualize being able to look at posts or discussions in the past 2000 years, even if its campfire stories or stone tablets or writing on paper instead of computers.

Step 3 Now Visualize being able to future time travel and look at posts in any of the future 2000 years, no matter what the technology or medium is that we couldnt imagine.

Step 4 Realize now that you would see the same ...negative stuff... in any of the past 2000 years or future 2000 years as you see on this board today or any given day you visit this board

Step 5 Understand the big picture and how nothing is supposed to go on for ever like that. Understand that its a stagnation of darkness, and that our intent as a people should be toward moving out of this limited consciousness state, otherwise you can go 50,000 years or 50 million years in the future and people will be saying the same exact thing as whats on this board today.

The longest boards that existed for some 12 years or so, will look the same in 2000 as they did in 2012.. Technology that is neither turned inward to our biology nor is spiritual technology has had no impact on our race's happiness. We are running a hedonic treadmill for thousands of years. On a treadmill you run and run, but there is never any progress, never any distance is covered.

Try to imagine a world where through full connection with source, you know who your twin is, they know who you are, and you united to express the Love of God in physicality. The Twin Flame Union is the manifestation of the Love of God in the physical world by the coming together in Love & Light the masculine & feminine. This is their purpose and expression, and beyond that in more every day terns, they also tend to be wonderful people who are a positive presence in the world.

Surely if people knew the potential of a full conscious galactic society, they would shift the allocation of their focus of intent immediately. It saddens me to say that for one example of millions, the new current white house disclosure petition that needs 25,000 signatures to guarantee another official response from the administration, to the Rockefeller initiative and other issues, cant even get enough signatures.

It took me incredible strength to sit up, form & type this message. To whom it may concern, as you read the possible replies, I think you can easily tell the difference between status quo and something finally different, and feel the energy of peoples typing.

Do we really want to see the same posts for thousands upon thousands of years? If the people of Earth only knew what truly normal sociability, intellect, spirituality and other Well-Beings and attributes could be...

I should bend reality to our positive will and let go of the old paradigm about duality lessons. Unless you just want to stick with the status quo and see the same threads for 50 billion years, thinking its romantic evolution. Even if serving a purposeful period on this planet for a time, the spiritual Status Quo is so jaded, drawn out and so done.

If you disagree with this thread, then enjoy reading the same horror stories for 50 billion years like the same song playing over and over, and with all topics not just twin flames
Old 21-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Ummm...with all due respect isn't it a little cowardly or lack of commitment to post something without coming back to reply? Just saying!

Anyways, without darkness there cannot be any light, from beauty comes pain, and you may be right that at times these forums can be filled with hopelessness, but maybe that will push some to open their eyes and do something about it.

To reach this utopia you speak of, we have to go through lesser levels of awareness.

Expressing hurt and anger, as sometimes is done here, can be a sort of catharsis not only for the person itself, but those who read it, thus helping them move forward to better ways of existing.

I rather see posts of people going through the pain, and people responding with good intentions, than going through life with a permanent smile and permanent good words that may be hiding away their true feelings and sorrow.
Old 21-03-2012, 02:56 AM
Natalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fth2012
Perhaps you will find my post to far from the spiritual status quo and disagree with it. Perhaps you will not.

The Bigger Picture, Stagnation or Full Consciousness?

No offense, i mean this in a positive and idealistic way of benevolence & Light

But this board, and other boards on twin flames, and other boards on the Internet in general are all darkness-based and filled with horror stories, that frankly look like an insane asylum. Lets stop thinking about that as an opinion or negative statement and keep reading on to see the bigger picture of Light....

What we need as a entire world, is ascension to Full-Consciousness living. This would include such things as Full Extraterrestrial Disclosure & Contact bringing this world out of quarantine, complete abundance for all people, the technology that would cure all diseases and bring free energy, and many other implications that are basically in a nutshell; a return to Normality

For another example, in such a state of Full-Consciousness where the self is fully reintegrated with source and has all of its lost abilities back, there would actually be no such thing as lost twin flames, or not finding a twin flame that intuition draws you toward, or problems in relationships. Because the Full Consciousness being restored with all the abilities, there would no longer be any such dualities and mentally ill dramas existing.

To use an analogy, problems in relationships and dramas and such wouldn't exist any more than most average person could never conceive of torture rape or murder.

See the problem with discussing things as how they are discussed on message boards as they are now, is that nothing would ever change.

Lets do a mental visualization exercise to illustrate the point that eludes so many who fail to see the bigger picture.

Step 1 Suppose for a moment that message boards existed for 2000 years, or existed in other forms. Suppose they would exist for another 2000 years in some higher tech form.

Step 2 Now visualize being able to look at posts or discussions in the past 2000 years, even if its campfire stories or stone tablets or writing on paper instead of computers.

Step 3 Now Visualize being able to future time travel and look at posts in any of the future 2000 years, no matter what the technology or medium is that we couldnt imagine.

Step 4 Realize now that you would see the same ...negative stuff... in any of the past 2000 years or future 2000 years as you see on this board today or any given day you visit this board

Step 5 Understand the big picture and how nothing is supposed to go on for ever like that. Understand that its a stagnation of darkness, and that our intent as a people should be toward moving out of this limited consciousness state, otherwise you can go 50,000 years or 50 million years in the future and people will be saying the same exact thing as whats on this board today.

The longest boards that existed for some 12 years or so, will look the same in 2000 as they did in 2012.. Technology that is neither turned inward to our biology nor is spiritual technology has had no impact on our race's happiness. We are running a hedonic treadmill for thousands of years. On a treadmill you run and run, but there is never any progress, never any distance is covered.

Try to imagine a world where through full connection with source, you know who your twin is, they know who you are, and you united to express the Love of God in physicality. The Twin Flame Union is the manifestation of the Love of God in the physical world by the coming together in Love & Light the masculine & feminine. This is their purpose and expression, and beyond that in more every day terns, they also tend to be wonderful people who are a positive presence in the world.

Surely if people knew the potential of a full conscious galactic society, they would shift the allocation of their focus of intent immediately. It saddens me to say that for one example of millions, the new current white house disclosure petition that needs 25,000 signatures to guarantee another official response from the administration, to the Rockefeller initiative and other issues, cant even get enough signatures.

It took me incredible strength to sit up, form & type this message. To whom it may concern, as you read the possible replies, I think you can easily tell the difference between status quo and something finally different, and feel the energy of peoples typing.

Do we really want to see the same posts for thousands upon thousands of years? If the people of Earth only knew what truly normal sociability, intellect, spirituality and other Well-Beings and attributes could be...

I should bend reality to our positive will and let go of the old paradigm about duality lessons. Unless you just want to stick with the status quo and see the same threads for 50 billion years, thinking its romantic evolution. Even if serving a purposeful period on this planet for a time, the spiritual Status Quo is so jaded, drawn out and so done.

If you disagree with this thread, then enjoy reading the same horror stories for 50 billion years like the same song playing over and over, and with all topics not just twin flames

Amazing and fantastic post. Well written. I really enjoyed it and see what you say clearly.

Quote:

Love this

Quote:

And this

Quote:

Old 21-03-2012, 04:03 AM
fth2012

I was not expecting someone to like my post. If more people can be ready to let go of the 'false duality contrast dependence paradigm'.. Let go of the fallacy that a polar opposite contrast of something is necessary for the experience of it to exist -- Then that is good.

If only contrast was necessary to sustain a consciousness state, then someone suffering from depression for instance, would feel 5 days of euphoria as a result of 5 days of depression.

One may take comfort in believing which ever city, country or even planet they happen to live in, there exists an exact duality that maintains an equal balance of adversity and Well-Being. One step back to look at the bigger picture shows this isnt true. Contrast is merely necessary for language to develop, but not experience it's self.

On the other hand, A contrast duality in terms of ages, is all the more argument to lift the status quo and bring the planet out of a jaded state of conflict & torment.
Old 21-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Master
[quote=Suikagirl
[B]Anyways, without darkness there cannot be any light, from beauty comes pain, and you may be right that at times these forums can be filled with hopelessness, but maybe that will push some to open their eyes and do something about it.[/b]

i totally agree , not all is doom and gloom , alot of people are rsonating at the moment with the darker side of emotions because pain is something we can all understand and are all striving for happiness , i know i am blessed for the dark times because i know at the end of the tunnel i will always gain clarity as i step into the light once more .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 21-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Well OP I am glad to see you here, I don't know...I am unsure, and I don't feel I have so much knowledge on this aspect to give a proper answer, just what my heart tells me, I was channeling some higher aspect of myself yesterday, thanks to which I was able to write that...but that's all gone now...so all I can say is: isn't duality inherent to the human kind? A needed experience for us to find enlightenment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i totally agree , not all is doom and gloom , alot of people are rsonating at the moment with the darker side of emotions because pain is something we can all understand and are all striving for happiness , i know i am blessed for the dark times because i know at the end of the tunnel i will always gain clarity as i step into the light once more .

Also I am thankful for the not so positive comments, because the people who reply to them show so much love and empathy in their words that it restores some of my faith in Humanity. Showing me that as well as those who have much pain inside, there are also those eager to help and sharing deep knowledge which is filled with Light.
Old 21-03-2012, 04:23 PM
SerpentQueen

If you fix the present, it rewrites the past and fixes that too. This happens on an individual level -- just change your perspective and see how your personal story of your past magically changes.

There's no reason it can't happen on a global level too.

You talk about years and thousands of years -- but time is only a human construct. All there is and ever will be is now. If one wants to get off the treadmill, all one needs to do is step right off of it... it doesn't happen at some set date of mass ascension such as Dec 21, 2012 etc... it happens whenever you are good and ready.

Apparently I'm not ready. That is the more interesting question to explore, in my opinion. If I know I can just step right off, why have I, personally, not done so yet?
Old 21-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
If you fix the present, it rewrites the past and fixes that too. This happens on an individual level -- just change your perspective and see how your personal story of your past magically changes.

There's no reason it can't happen on a global level too.

You talk about years and thousands of years -- but time is only a human construct. All there is and ever will be is now. If one wants to get off the treadmill, all one needs to do is step right off of it... it doesn't happen at some set date of mass ascension such as Dec 21, 2012 etc... it happens whenever you are good and ready.

Apparently I'm not ready. That is the more interesting question to explore, in my opinion. If I know I can just step right off, why have I, personally, not done so yet?

Really? I can't think it rewrites the past...maybe the future. Which is why prophecies are not carved in stone, and we can change the outcome of our actions.

We don't get off, because as humans we always tend to take the easier path, we avoid change, because it can be difficult, we follow the path of less resistance. Also change is scary, so even if we are hurting, that pain we already know, so I guess at times is easier to hurt with something we already know, than trying to find happiness and peace in unknown places.

There's a saying where I come from, which says: It's better the evil already known, than the good to be met.

Well that's my bad translation for it! It is used mainly for people that you meet.
Old 21-03-2012, 05:09 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Really? I can't think it rewrites the past...maybe the future. Which is why prophecies are not carved in stone, and we can change the outcome of our actions.

We don't get off, because as humans we always tend to take the easier path, we avoid change, because it can be difficult, we follow the path of less resistance. Also change is scary, so even if we are hurting, that pain we already know, so I guess at times is easier to hurt with something we already know, than trying to find happiness and peace in unknown places.

There's a saying where I come from, which says: It's better the evil already known, than the good to be met.

Well that's my bad translation for it! It is used mainly for people that you meet.

What I think she means is the second you change your perspective on past events than the reality of the past is no longer the same for that individual. As you grow older your perception is constantly changing and therefore the reality of your past is also changing. A tramatic event like losing your first relationship later in life becomes a completely different experience since you've grown out of that reality where it was once THE END OF YOUR WORLD.
Old 21-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
What I think she means is the second you change your perspective on past events than the reality of the past is no longer the same for that individual. As you grow older your perception is constantly changing and therefore the reality of your past is also changing. A tramatic event like losing your first relationship later in life becomes a completely different experience since you've grown out of that reality where it was once THE END OF YOUR WORLD.

Hmmm I see! I get it now. Thanks!