Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-02-2012, 11:35 PM
tara99

Angel1 So not everyone reads photos then?

Just noticed that not everyone reads photos, i must admit if you had told me a year ago about it i would say i didnt believe it was possible, but being a mum of two small kids going out doesnt stand a chance, so i joined a facebook page, now i run my own, reading photos is amazing i get drawn to different ones,but not everyone, then i get given objects to pass over to the person who has posted it on the site, these can range from animals to jewelry to clothes or perfum , i even get sweets, when im sure the link is right and everything has been given, the person in spirit comes to me i get there pain so i know what problems they had in life, also if they have a long term illness before they pass i ask my guild to show the person in a hospital gown if this is so i then get told what they passed of, i then get other family come through, it really is amazing all from one little photo.
I really cant tell you how much it means to people to get these messages and i really love being able to help people like this, it costs the person nothing and the only payment i get is knowing how its meant to them.
Old 22-02-2012, 11:50 PM
iScorpio

Mediums can read through just knowing names, looking or hearing the person, all of these are ways people can connect the energy..
Old 23-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Mediums can read through just knowing names, looking or hearing the person, all of these are ways people can connect the energy..

When I experienced Mediumship I did not have anything....they would just pop up with messages for others...sometimes for people I did not even know.
Old 23-02-2012, 12:44 AM
iScorpio

There is a lot of different ways... The ones I said were just a few. :)
Old 23-02-2012, 12:54 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
There is a lot of different ways... The ones I said were just a few. :)

Sorry, iScorpio...quoted you by accident : )
Old 23-02-2012, 01:01 AM
mac

Is 'reading' (whatever that means) photos mediumship?

If so, what kind of mediumship?
Old 23-02-2012, 01:15 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Is 'reading' (whatever that means) photos mediumship?

If so, what kind of mediumship?

i can read photos. i focus on the person and pick up energies that come through to me. i'm not sure HOW i do it.

i would think it would fall under intuitiveness. agree or disagree mac?
Old 23-02-2012, 01:37 PM
MMM

reading photos of a person who is alive is psychic work not mediumship
it is using a photo as a focal point - like their name or birth day or address or phone number or the sound of their voice - to access their auric field
mediumship is tapping the auric field or otherwise communicating with a deceased person
and tara, please use punctuation. And/or Capitalization
or
breaks
so we can understand you more easily

otherwise it's like this reading photos of a person who is alive is psychic work not mediumship it is using a photo as a focal point like their name or birth day or address or phone number or the sound of their voice to access their auric field mediumship is tapping the auric field or otherwise communicating with a deceased person and tara, please use punctuation and or capitalization or breaks so we can understand you more easily
Old 23-02-2012, 01:41 PM
MMM

using the photos of a deceased person as a focal point to tap into their auric field (and describing them and/or their life with accurate evidence) is - in my book - mediumship
Old 23-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
using the photos of a deceased person as a focal point to tap into their auric field (and describing them and/or their life with accurate evidence) is - in my book - mediumship

Could it then be said that using photos or living people is equal to reading?

Are mediums not tapping into the same energy that an individual has around him when alive or what he left behind after he dies? If that is the case then both are readings. No?