Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Knower
The Ringing Ears Debate!

So there are a lot of posts on this forum about people experiencing "ringing of the ears", some also experience a feeling like a burst of wind going past their ear or someone blowing in it. In the last couple weeks I've been experiencing the same thing at random times. I've heard numerous things regarding this, that its my angel/spirit guides, spirits, but recently I was told that it means your getting a "download". A download of what? I'd like to ear every one's opinion on this. Thank ya much!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:55 PM
SoulSparkles

LOL Ear we go with my opinion...... Ive found that the ringing is information coming in and I guess that 'downloading' from universal sources/spirit is a term used to imply that, like you would download information from the internet...

Hope that helps ;-)
SoulSparkles
Old 10-02-2012, 11:35 PM
santacruz18

I have heard this as well. I get a sudden pressure change in one ear, then a high pitch noise. One time, the noise was very low, deep in sound. They are not as frequent as they used to be. You just sit and observe. It is interesting that happens more often than we realize.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Master
There are three sides to this controvery that I'm aware of.

1. It's a physical condition of the inner ear called tinnitus. (One could get a physical exam to check it out, although the docs aren't always right about it.)

2. It's our guides or other spirit beings trying to communicate. (A popular psychic said this in a book so it's a popular interpretation nowadays.)

3. It's the inner sound current, nonphysical sounds.

Although it may be any of the three, my own view is that most often it's the third.

I've been hearing these sounds for several years and find the real value is in simply listening to them. Once I started this as a meditative practice my growth sped up in many ways.

There's a thread on it at:
The Inner Sound Current - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3703

An excellent book on the subject is, "The Ringing Sound" by Erik Gustafson.

Xan