Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-03-2016, 05:46 AM
Pathfinder

Some tips that always help me.

What's up, everybody!?

I noticed in some of the threads people who are having successful AP's mention that sometimes its too blurry or they can't control the experience to well and it slips away.

When I don't have great control or I start to feel my consciousness start to slip away , I always ground myself. I immediately start touching my surroundings. I touch the walls, the floor, or other objects. My favorite is rubbing my hands together in front of my face. It seems to always bring my full awareness back to the projection, which causes it to last longer. You can always clap your hands if you'd like. Even if I have full control when I exit the body, I still ground myself immediately.

For vision, most of you already know, I just say, "Clarity now," or as a lot of people do, you can ask your spirit guides for your vision to become clear. If you do try to increase your vision and it doesn't work at first, don't panic. Sometimes I have to say, "Clarity NOW," a few times before it becomes clear.

Hopefully that'll help some of you guys if you're experience isn't clear and it is all hazy & whatnot.

I appreciate all of you.
Thanks.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Pathfinder

Great advice :) It is good to make "grounding" a habit, so that you can always strengthen your consciousness. Later you will even do that in unconscious states or in dreams, so that you will get conscious immediately.
Old 11-03-2016, 10:24 PM
Master

I agree it is great advice. I often forget to get myself alert. As a result when someone is talking to me the information is not correct. It is obvious it came from my mind. I know people may not tell the truth. I might as well be in a dream. There are times when I do remember to get myself alert but it is not enough. I need to get myself more alert. I have been very alert and it is wonderful. That is my goal. I want to get like that again.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:01 PM
Pathfinder

Exactly, Suzy! Once I noticed something like that is happening, I try to alert myself to keep the experience from collapsing.

For example: I projected once and didn't even realize I did. It was so vivid I couldn't tell the difference between the experience and being awake in the physical. It was about 3 in the morning. I went to the bathroom really quick and then checked on my 1 year old son on my way back to bed. When I walked into my room I saw myself sleeping. Obviously I was excited and wowed by it. I went down stairs and opened the refrigerator to get some juice and I saw some Dr. Pepper in there. I like Dr. Pepper, but I knew I didnt have any in my fridge in real life, so at that point I knew it was collapsing and my subconscious was taking over. So I grounded myself and rubbed the floor, which felt like it did in the physical and rubbed my hands together. Which regained my control over the experience.

It's an amazing thing to do if you wanna have a really vivid and clear experience.

Last edited by Matthew23 : 12-03-2016 at 12:32 AM.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:09 AM
Master

Thanks for that Bullet2dahead3. You gave me an idea. I am going to start rubbing my hands together and other things during the day so I will get into the habit of doing it when I am in the astral. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:45 AM
Pathfinder

Please do :) I'd like to hear about it. Also remember that touching objects around you works great too.

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, while I am relaxing to get to the vibrational stage, I try to vividly visualize myself being out of body walking around touching the walls, chairs, desk, & other miscellaneous objects. If I am successful, I'm always very alert when it happens.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:51 AM
Master

Sounds great, I will try that, thanks.
Old 12-03-2016, 07:52 AM
Pathfinder

You're welcome.