Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-10-2011, 07:03 PM
joe

Finally having success projected 6 nights in a row!

So I have been trying for over a year now to astral project with almost no success. But I found these videos on YouTube that have given me some great information. For the past 6 nights in a row I have had an Oobe and have managed to project :).

Here is a link to the videos hopefully people get some good information like I did.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LucidDreamTricks#p/u

Some take a ways that i found helpful:
1) Don't try to keep your mind blank instead focus on your body. For me I use to try and keep my mind blank, but I would always dose off into sleep. Now while keeping my body very still I focus my awareness on my feet and legs and try to feel the shift as your body begins to move into sleep paralysis.

2) If you feel vibrations or noises stay calm because as you are getting closer to having a projection, but my not be ready to leave your body.

3) Don't project when you go to bed at night. Instead wake up early in the morning and stay up for 10-15 minutes then try and get back to sleep. The number of OOBES I have had at night 0 compared to the 6 that I had just after I woke up in the morning.

4) Take a look at the move-less exit techniques as they are a great way to see if your ready to separate from your psychical body without disturbing your trance.

This information has helped me greatly. I know that what works for some people may not always be great for others, but I hope some of this information will help people starting out to project! Good luck.
Old 29-10-2011, 07:27 PM
michael55

Nice. I'm guessing you were pretty dedicated to making this work. Good job! :)
Old 29-10-2011, 07:46 PM
joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael55
Nice. I'm guessing you were pretty dedicated to making this work. Good job! :)

Thanks! My next step is to try to increase the length of my projection. I have only managed to stay projected for a few minutes. Also I only managed to move about 3 houses over from where I am. I found the farther I go the harder it is for me to remain focused. In addition, I lose a lot of the sense of reality. For example, things close to me like my room and house looked very real and I could perceive things in great detail. However the father I went things began to look distorted and were harder to perceive.

Anyone have any tips to increase my projection times and the length of my projections. I figure the more I do it the better I will eventually get at it
Old 29-10-2011, 08:07 PM
XeR0

Good job, man! Keep it up. Practice makes perfect. I've yet to induce an OBE at will but I'm getting to the vibrational stage whenever I want so I'm definitely getting closer....
Old 29-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Master
Joe-

Since you're this far already, if you can remember the "Awareness now!" or "Clarity now!" idea when you feel unclear or losing energy, it might help.

IsleWalker
Old 30-10-2011, 02:53 AM
jaries12

I completely agree with doing it in the morning. Just yesterday, I awoke a little before my alarm... I rolled from my back and onto my stomach to get more comfortable. While keeping my mind active/awake... literally within 15-20 seconds of closing my eyes, I felt the heavy pressure and sleep paralysis coming on and then the vibration building and building. I did this 4 times in a row.

I try to stay calm every time, but my thoughts always scatter and I lose the vibrations after about 5-10 seconds.
Old 30-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Master

That is great joe. I am happy for you.
I am going to try to make more of an effort to ap and have more experiences. A lot of the time I wake up and I think I did not ap. Then I think why was that. The answer is because I do not try. I want to ap but I do not make the effort. The other night I did make an effort but I did not ap. I got the ap sensation which I was not expecting to happen. Next time when that happens I am going to move myself out of my body.
You are right when you say the more you ap the better you will get. It is all about getting experience. When you start to feel that things are starting to look distorted, say awareness now. Keep saying it until your awareness is very good.
I think the length of time will increase when you get more experience. What sends you back to my body is, any emotion, such as fear, excitement, being upset, wanting to say something but taking too long to think of what to say, that happened to me, any thoughts about your body, when you ask for something and it does not happen straight away, that can be frustration. All those things can send you back. It is best to know where you want to go to, otherwise if you wonder around aimlessly that can send you back.
Old 30-10-2011, 03:27 AM
joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaries12
I completely agree with doing it in the morning. Just yesterday, I awoke a little before my alarm... I rolled from my back and onto my stomach to get more comfortable. While keeping my mind active/awake... literally within 15-20 seconds of closing my eyes, I felt the heavy pressure and sleep paralysis coming on and then the vibration building and building. I did this 4 times in a row.

I try to stay calm every time, but my thoughts always scatter and I lose the vibrations after about 5-10 seconds.

That use to happen to me too. I just focused on staying still because if you change your breathing pattern you will lose your trance. On my second oobe i remember that my whole body was vibrating, but i was trying to stay as calm as possible while not moving. Eventually my consciousness shifted and it felt like my body was detached and i was able to roll over out of my physical body.

I don't know if you will have the same results astralsuzy, but honestly these 4 videos helped me a ton. I was getting no results before i used them. I feel like if you have a better understanding of the mechanics behind it it will make it much easier to OOBE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJOM...el_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8eGsu_nX4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw5r6...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zeoL...eature=related

Note: I would just use the laying on your back position and not the other two. And don't buy the lucidology 102 stuff. It is a rip off because the links are broken is what i am hearing.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Trieah

Great job!!!

I was having some pretty good success for a few weeks, and then when I started getting kind of stressed out over a deadline I had, I haven't been able to get out anymore. But now that all my obstacles are out of the way and I can start relaxing again, I want to work at it some more.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Rave845

this is great! I need to practice. I've had a couple experiences and they were very interesting.