Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-10-2011, 12:41 AM
rocky5778

Why cant i astral project??

Hey guys can you help? When i try to astral project i get to the part where my body starts to feel heavy and goes numb. Is this the sleep paralises? I can still move like my foot or a finger but i stay numb for awhile. Do i just have to keep moving forward? Am i doing something wrong? Please help thanks in advance.
Oh and when do you start to see anything??
Old 28-10-2011, 12:56 AM
Master
rocky... If you want to astral project it's best to learn more about it.

The book I often recommend is "The Secret of the Soul" by William Buhlman.

There's also this - 240 AP Questions Answered -
http://www.astralprojectnow.com/dwnld/240faq.pdf

Xan

Old 28-10-2011, 01:24 AM
Rave845

Yes, just study and practice practice practice:)
Old 28-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Master

If you can move your physical body it is not sleep paralysis.
I read that if your body feels heavy and numb you are about to ap. You are going to have to experiment and see what works for you. You can try to spiritually move out of yourself. You could imagine a place and you will be there. You could imagine that you are jumping or flying and you will be out of your body doing that. You could wait and see what happens and ap could happen by itself.
When you are out of your body we can see straight away. Sometimes we cannot see anything when we are out of our body. If that happens we have to keep saying I can see until we can see well.
Old 28-10-2011, 10:03 AM
rocky5778

Getting wealthy

When you astraal project can you use it to find the right path to being wealthy? I am also having a big social studies test coming soon so could i use astral projection to get all the information i need to be able to ace it?? Thank you in advance
Old 28-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Master

It depends on you. It may work or it may not work. I would not rely on it. I would study as much as you can. If you want to try to see your study test just keep saying I will see my test exam. It has to be the right exam paper. I did when I was at school. A long time ago now. I do not know why I tried it as I did not think any of this existed. I did see one of the questions that came on the exam paper. As I said do not reply on doing that. It may not work out. You will be better off to study hard and make sure you will do well.
Old 28-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Master
rocky... astral projection is not a magical power you can use to solve all your problems.

First read and find out what it really is, then develop the ability, then see what you can do with it.

Xan

Old 28-10-2011, 09:20 PM
omcasey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky5778

Hey guys can you help? When i try to astral project i get to the part where my body starts to feel heavy and goes numb. Is this the sleep paralises? I can still move like my foot or a finger but i stay numb for awhile. Do i just have to keep moving forward? Am i doing something wrong? Please help thanks in advance.
Oh and when do you start to see anything??

Hi rocky,

If your awareness is situated in a particular way, yes SP can feel like this. If there is actual numbness in the physical body (like when you wake fully into your room and move around a little to discover this) this can be energy, what some people might call the Kundalini working on that particular part of the body. It could also be that you were laying wonky and too much of your weight was bearing into that part. So many possibilities. The more info you provide the easier it is for the thing to be recognized.

Once you get started with this stuff, once you pull the car out from the side of the road and begin driving there is no doing anything wrong. It's all uphill from here, a path of discovery. Every discovery being a good one. Helpful in some way. You will begin seeing when you begin looking. In fact, if rather than try to see something you focus all of your attention on looking the former will just automatically begin happening. It starts the moment you close your eyes. When you look into the space in front of your closed eyes what happens? I mean really look, what's going on in there. Report back!
Old 29-10-2011, 07:52 AM
b3yond33

If it was sleep paralysis, you would only be able to move your eyes. It sounds like your body was falling asleep, which is what you want. When it gets heavy, numb, really light or you feel like you don't have a body, it is time to try and project. You should be in the hypnagogic state (seeing images, mini-dreams,...). Good luck.
Old 29-10-2011, 08:29 AM
mattie

Opening Up To Remembering

While our physical body sleeps our nonphysical body is very active. Often the biggest challenge is opening up to remembering our nocturnal journeys.

Using AP to get answers to a test or get wealthy may be more difficult than you imagine. It may well be that focusing on APing to be a means to these ends is limiting you as these are rather, ummm, qualified goals! Just AP for the pure joy of exploring another reality.