Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-10-2011, 04:13 AM
Soul

Maybe coincidences or something..

I have very strong coincidences quite often. I do believe in Coincidences ( since I believe anything is possible) but when is it not a coincidence anymore. From what I read I dont believe it to be synchronicity (I am not clear what is the difference). idk maybe this is something altogether different. Any suggestions would help. Also I would like to hear other's stories.

I Have a hard time decided what is true and what I want to be true...between passion and truth. How do you know?

I know this is long to give you an idea what I am talking about...but you dont have to read all the stories.

The Vortex, 3 fold
Once I was at a gas station. This was in a small town. I saw this car that belong to this guy I knew. We were friends but he talk a lot and i wasnt in the mood. I could see him in the store talking to the clerk and about to come out and I started to duck down in the seat hoping he didnt recognize my car. Then all of a sudden this truck pulled in the gas station and stopped right between me (at the pumps) and his car that was parked in front of the store. So the gas clerks help the guy push the truck out of the way. I could see the guy (marc) still talking to the clerk and about to walk out. Then this Van pulled in and stopped in the exact same spot as the truck blocking his view. My car was now filled up and, they moved the van and Marc was still there talking to the clerk. And as I am about to leave this other car pulled out of a parking space and I couldnt leave yet and (like in slow motion) as Marc was turning his head in my direction and go to his car and guess what ...yep another truck came and stopped right in the same spot. Again the guy didnt know why his car had stopped. They gas clerks and some Mexicans that were there helping everyone, all starting laughing and joking "hey there must be some vortex here or something." They all started to push the truck out of the way and I saw Marc's car leave and felt so relieve. Now is this coincident maybe but it is strange. My friends all have hanged around me long enough to see this stuff happen all the time. They were joking with me saying wow you really didnt want to see him. I said it wasnt me.

Dreams do come true
Once I dreamt of a single size bed with just white sheets and a round hole in the ceiling (size of a basketball). I remember staring at the hole in my dream...I remember laying on the bed looking up and seeing the pink fiberglass and broken boards. But then got this this really strong intense urge to move off the bed. (awake) All that day I could still see that hole burn in my mind. That night watching the news and weather this story came on the news about this family in San Diego who had a meteor come thru their ceiling. they show the bedroom on the news, a single size bed with just white sheets on it and the hole and it was the exact hole I saw. They added that a little boy usually slept on that bed but in the middle of the night for some reason he got up and slept on the sofa, he said he just feltl he needed to sleep somewhere else. The meteor fall on the bed. I got the chills and every hair stood straight up on me. Nothing like that has ever happen to me. Coincident maybe. It wasnt meaningful or anything like a warning for a disaster, or spiritual message or profound knowledge, but I feel like sometimes something is slapping me in the back of the head and saying are you paying attention.

Angry wind
Once I was in the Arizona desert at these tents sells, like a flea market kinda. (big tents). I was in one of them and I saw some rocks I like (I like strange rocks) but there was no price, so I went up to guy and he kinda ignore me. But I realize he was the only one there and he was very busy with other customers. I knew the rock couldnt be very much so I waited for he to get done with the others because they were probably buying more experience stuff. Anyway, after waiting for awhile I try to ask him a few more times I just wanting to know how much. He ignore me and my bf at the time was trying to rush me...we used to mine for opal, sapphires there and had to get back. After 45 mins ( i was starting to get mad at this point) I went up to him and he threw his hands up and shoo me away like a fly. I was mad. I stormed out of the tent madder than a hornet. I got about 10 steps out and this wind came up and blew down his whole tent and just his tent no one else's. A lot of stuff got broken. I get the desert has wind storm all the time, but what gets me I have this stuff happen all the time.

Once I had a very strong urge to move my car. I didnt know why it was the same spot I always park when I went to my friend's house and I try to igroned it but i couldnt and move the car. I few mins later someone came around the corner really fast and crash where my car had been parked.

I could tell story after story. I would probably just ignored it but like I said it's a lot and some of it is hard to just brush off. I tell ppl when they see it too and start to look at me funny..."I have one hell of a guardian angel." Try to play it off. But I have no idea what is going on or do I know or have an guardian angel.
Old 16-10-2011, 08:08 AM
primrose

Well, they are quite amazing stories, you may be psychic, we all have a guardian angel. As for coincidence, and synchroncity they are basically the same thing.
Old 16-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Medium_Laura

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events, that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, that are observed to occur together in a meaningful manner.

The idea of synchronicity is that the conceptual relationship of minds, defined as the relationship between ideas, is intricately structured in its own logical way and gives rise to relationships that are not causal in nature. These relationships can manifest themselves as simultaneous occurrences that are meaningfully related.

Synchronistic events reveal an underlying pattern, a conceptual framework that encompasses, but is larger than, any of the systems that display the synchronicity. The suggestion of a larger framework is essential to satisfy the definition of synchronicity as originally developed by Carl Gustav Jung.

A coincidence is an event notable for its occurring in conjunction with other conditions, e.g. another event. As such, a coincidence occurs when something uncanny, accidental and unexpected happens under conditions named, but not under a defined relationship. When there are no conditions named, the event is just that single entity.

A coincidence does not prove a causal or any other modal relationship nor require any such. In the field of mathematics, the index of coincidence can be used to analyze whether two events are related. Such index does not define any relationship, but just describes some possibility of such.
Old 18-10-2011, 05:48 AM
Knower
Those are all amazing circumstances soul :) thanks for sharing!!
(I'm no expert on these things but if that were me I would be assuming I was receiving nice msgs too )

Love and light