Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Adrian29

How to manifest money easy and fast?

I heard about many person who made a lot of money using the Law Of Attraction. Please tell me how you can manifest money easy and fast? Many blessings.
Old 30-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian29
I heard about many person who made a lot of money using the Law Of Attraction. Please tell me how you can manifest money easy and fast? Many blessings.

My gut feeling goes against this. Why is making money easy and fast your current objective?
Old 30-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Padawan

Lead with your heart and not the mind, it's not good to live in your mind. Let everything you do come from your heart. When you do that a whole new world will open up for you, and there you will be able to create what you want to see happen. But first you must seek and open up your heart. You must change before the world around you changes. This journey takes time, but eventually you'll be able to manifest what you want. Just remember: lead with the heart and the mind will follow.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Pathfinder

If you associate money with freedom then that is the emotion you must convey to the universe. The universe is always responding to your emotional needs.

There is no way to make money fast it happens in its own time, manifestations happen over a period of time because you have to grow in to them. I started manifesting money and as a result have been placed on a path towards independence. There is no get rich quick, you get money by giving of value to other people.

Read The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles, it should be free!