Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-10-2011, 04:42 PM
BlackWolf

Very pretty Indian lady...possible guide?

So I was driving very early this morning and all of a sudden I got the words "Spessartite Garnet" popped into my head. First I want to say that I collect gemstones, cool lookin rocks and crystals so I am familiar with Spessartite Garnets and have some in my collection. Anyways after I heard that in my head, it was more of a thought though, I asked "what are you talking about? What about a Spessartite Garnet"? So I basically shrugged this off as my imagination. So about 20 minutes later it's like something yells "SPESSARTITE GARNET" in my head. So I stop where I am driving and pull into a grocery store parking lot and do a quick meditation. Immediately the top of my head starts tingling and suddenly this woman who is very very pretty is standing IN me. Its hard to explain but it's like her energy is inside me and I can see her human form IN me but she is a separate entity. She is East Indian, has a red and pink "belly dancing" outfit on (I dont know what else to call her outfit) and has either dark brown or black hair and a light olive skin tone. I open my eyes and pause for a sec then shut them again and this time she is standing in front of me sort of leaning in towards me. It is all black behind her and her eyes are HUGE, I dont mean like abnormally huge I mean if you have heard the term "Betty Davis eyes" then you will know what I am talking about. She was very ethnic looking and where her Bindu is, was a Spessartite Garnet in the shape of a tear drop.
The first feeling I got was that, that was me in a past life. Then I thought that she is probably one of my guides. From the time I parked the car and started the meditation process until she decided I saw what I needed to see and then left my vision was about 3 minutes. It's funny because it seems like my guides, if she is another one of my guides, whenever they have something they want to show me then whether I want to listen or not all I have to do is meditate for a few seconds and they "appear". They don't wait for anything lol!
So, I suppose my guide wants me to meditate with a Spessartite Garnet now, I guess?

So, what do you guys think?
Old 05-10-2011, 04:47 PM
BlackWolf

Here is the spiritual meanings for Garnets:

Regarded as the stone of passionate devotion: to your family, your friends, yourself, and your own purpose in life. Believed to stimulate the senses, and increase vitality and stamina. Garnet is thought to attract good luck in business ventures.

Spessartite garnets are considered good luck to be given as a gift, with the belief that they are useful in warding off bad dreams and as a protection from theft. Also, given as a gift, garnet is said to confer upon its new owner the dual gifts of loyalty and constant affection. Early Spanish astrologers showed spessartite garnet representing the sun, while the Koran teaches that it illuminates the fourth heaven.

Spessartite Garnet possesses all the same attributes of general garnet but vibrates at a particularly high rate. It imparts a willingness to help others & strengthens the heart. It is said to be an antidepressant & helps to suppress nightmares, as well as initiating the analytical process of the mind. When one is attracted to this stone it is a sign that the consciousness is ready to absorb & assimilate higher levels of inner dynamics of growth & structural balance.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:26 PM
caius

this is fascinating stuff! im no expert in crystals even though i do have a love for them. im more clairvoyant so i always go with the first impressions, thoughts, feelings ect... so i would be really drawn to what you said about it was you inside you. may be a passed life? or a side of you that needs exploring? , the passed life were you found your love of crystals? id be interested to know where this particular stone comes from? may be its related to the place where the Asian lady is from?
chrisine.xx
Old 08-10-2011, 03:23 PM
PanBaccha

No one can tell you otherwise. You have seen it yourself.
She is your spirit guide, whose origin is that of the East,
who for reasons have attached herself to your 'band of
guides.' You have a wonderful sense of clairsentience,
clairvoyance, and clairaudience. In meditation these
gifts itself will become even more sharpened.