Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 21-07-2011, 09:35 AM
aznhypnotix

Non-existence, birth, life, then death! What happend?

A glimpse of non existence is at the point where you fall asleep but you can’t remember at which point you actually fell asleep. The key word is “remember” because you don’t remember the point where you fell asleep. Non existence is nothingness. It is absolute zero because there is nothing which is non existence.

Many species of animals fell into non-existence because they simply became instinct. There are only memories of how they used to live as a species. All human lives face the same dilemma. We all simply die. Most believe we go to the afterlife. Most of us have a point of our lives we want to change for the better. Maybe we can have a second chance to change all the wrongful doings and mistakes we’ve made in this life in the next life.

I believe there can be a hell on Earth for some of us because history has shown so much chaos and evil from war, crimes, segregation, execution, disease, poverty, racism, slavery, and more. What is the explanation that leads us to believe these acts of cruelty can be justified? Can it be that I have done something bad in the past life to be born into hell in this life?

Will something bad happen to me in the next life if I do something wrong in this life? Sometimes, I feel that I am suffering because of something I did in the past. Other times, it feels as if I am blessed to survive.

In summary, I believe in Universal Karma. There must be balance on this Earth. It is a perfect shape. I hate it when people get away with murder and rape amongst other wrongful doings. There has to be justice for all mankind despite the hell in our history. I pray to God that he will save us all from evil sins.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Master
A glimpse of non existence is at the point where you fall asleep but you can’t remember at which point you actually fell asleep. The key word is “remember” because you don’t remember the point where you fell asleep. Non existence is nothingness. It is absolute zero because there is nothing which is non existence.

Actually, anzhypnotics, experiencing this blankness is only a first step in discovering what lies beyond the world and the mind... a sort of transit phase. I call it "the grey zone" because that's how it looks and feels.

As you go deeper in meditation you may discover the vitality and whole presence that is the real 'nothing' of existence... being no-thing but full of beingness.

Xan

Old 01-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Master
aznhypnotix: "I believe in Universal Karma. There must be balance on this Earth."
agreed. Science and Faith agree on this point as well: What goes around comes around; For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction; you shall reap as you sow; the Golden Rule (give as you would recieve).
There IS justice. There IS balance. Nobody can "get away with" anything. Karma is an immutable Law. Evolution CANNOT evade this (I don't see the need, nor the desire to do so). ALL actions have consequences. ALL "gifts" are returned to their author. This is certain. Set your mind to rest and worry on this no more.

As for glimpsing "non-existence", the phrase "blink of the eye" comes to mind. Creation and Void are distinct and differentiable. You and I are of Creation. We CANNOT "experience" nothingness... not in Truth. The Void is the home of Denial. Lies originate there. Creation is home to Truth.

Xan, your words suggest something to me. Perhaps something of value (?)
But i am confuze.... it sounds like mumbo jumbo. Literally, "mumbo-jumbo, gooey Gumbo". [With respect]
"There's just no parking in the red zone." - Airplane
Old 01-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
As for glimpsing "non-existence", the phrase "blink of the eye" comes to mind. Creation and Void are distinct and differentiable. You and I are of Creation. We CANNOT "experience" nothingness... not in Truth.

Xan, your words suggest something to me. Perhaps something of value (?)
But i am confuze.... it sounds like mumbo jumbo. Literally, "mumbo-jumbo, gooey Gumbo". [With respect]

HORACE... It certainly may sound like mumbo-jumbo, the notion that we can be aware in the void, the nothingness... that is, until we experience it for ourselves.

The truth is we are both of the creation and of the silent void, the source from which creation arose. That source is still in us as our own essence or being. We may discover it through meditation.

Xan

Old 01-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Experiencer
XAN,
I like this line,"As you go deeper in meditation you may discover the vitality and whole presence that is the real 'nothing' of existence... being no-thing but full of beingness."

The awareness of Beingness is a tricky matter for discussion, and like you say if one hasn't experienced it, it could all sound like mumbo jumbo.
But then so does French to a non-speaking French person.

The trick with the awareness of beingness is that once the connection is made,
the little self awareness vanishes ,
and suddenly it is eternity aware of eternity,
but then there is always that point of re-entry.
"OH yeah, I exist as something in a separate body....

Touchdown...
Old 03-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Master
Xan, thanks for your kindness; I envy your skills, and resent that you cannot simply share this with me. I see what your saying, and I agree up to a point.
I suppose it's the wording that troubles me. I will grant you that "existence" came "from" nothing; but by this I mean that "physicality" came "through" Void from a place of Being that had no body-quality. This primordial "Source" was and is eternal -- existing "before" and "throughout" and "beyond" time.
To my mind, the Void is a very different phenomena. Similar to deep-space but far, far "less". I submit to you that "nothingness" cannot experience anything. Further, I believe that I am here to be here. Why would I "depart" from Source, only to whine and moan and meditate so as to "return" to Source? I came here to BE here.
peace2u
"Ces't la vie" - Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
Old 03-08-2011, 12:44 AM
CelestialRain

Balance is key. Scientists have known this for centuries. Spiritualists have known this for even longer. Look at the relations between the Law of Conservation, Law of Mater, Law of Motion, etc. It all relates to balance--in short, Karma is true as it exists in science, however, few make that connection. That is one way to confirm beliefs in spirituality. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. I used to believe in the "what you give, you get 3x back" thing, but comparing it to science confirms that "what you give, you get equally back" is the true one, at least to me.