Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 21-12-2011, 07:52 AM
b3yond33

Reiki With Negative Energy?

Do you think it is safe for me to do reiki on others while I have negative energies/entities attached to and attacking me? Will this affect the person in a negative way, maybe causing harm?
Old 21-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Kaausti

If you are questioning yourself? Probably not. I'd work on getting rid of those energies/entities...then continue with the practice.
Old 21-12-2011, 08:43 AM
b3yond33

I know it may seem like a common sense thing but I just thought I would get others view on it. Thanks for your reply and to anyone else that might share their opinion or knowledge.
Old 22-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Kaausti

No, not common sense. Its a good and responsible question to raise. I know of healers that will work on others when they are not well. It happens, but, my teacher definitely shared with me that its okay NOT to work with someone even if they are in dire need of help if you are not well (or in this case, your environment/surroundings around you has negative energies). Its okay to tell your client, I am unable to do this and will call when I am ready or refer them to someone else.

Negative energies/entities can jump from person to person...so I think if you do choose to work on a client, you may need to disclose this?

Maybe the question is, would you feel comfortable having work done on you by someone who has negative entities/energies attached to them?
Old 23-12-2011, 05:57 AM
b3yond33

That makes sense. Personally, I wouldn't feel so good accepting to be healed by one who is in my situation.
Old 23-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Kaausti

Makes sense. Now that this is taking care of. Why are these entities around you?

Do you have any tools (physical/spiritiual) to remove them?
Old 24-12-2011, 08:25 AM
b3yond33

I have no idea why they're around me. I have tried many different things to get rid of them and still have no luck. You probably already seen my thread, which describes what I feel and what I have done/tried to free myself from them.
Old 25-12-2011, 05:51 PM
shifty123

You could also probably try to ground others agiast your negative energy. However just as a litle precaution. I did a distance healing with a friend of mine. He has a lot of negative energy. It took me three days to shake the negative energy. lol
Old 25-12-2011, 05:57 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33
Do you think it is safe for me to do reiki on others while I have negative energies/entities attached to and attacking me? Will this affect the person in a negative way, maybe causing harm?

Just sent you a healing reiki to help rid you of your negative energy. It shuold help you pretty fast. My positive enegy is pretty powerful.

By the way I got feed back from your spirit pretty quickly.
Old 26-12-2011, 02:19 AM
Kaausti

I read your post b3yond33,

Thank you stogey, awesome awesome!!! Your positive energy is powerful...even I just got a whiff of it.