Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-07-2011, 06:14 PM
thehermit

Talking can someone please give me some insight

First, I just want to apologize for any typos, horrible grammar mistakes, repost or general noob-ery on the forum. Oh, and of course, I want to thank you for even opening up this thread. And advice would be greatly appreciated.

I recently bought a pink rose quartz in order to deal wih an "empathic relationship" (for lack of beter words) and have been expriencing some "odd" things:

1.) When I reached for the crystal I felt extremely joyful. In the crystal I saw a boy who I knew (one of the reasons I got the crystal) handing it to me smiling.

2.) After feeling as if I no longer needed it anymore I sat it on my desk in a safe place away from anything that could harm it. I reached for it and for some reason it was extremely warm. I can’t remember the emotion I felt when grabbing it because I was so puzzled by the stone being warm since there was nothing over there that could have caused it. However, before I went through emotions such as shock and confusion which I forgot quickly. Oh, and several mins before touching the stone a sense of sadness came over me but I could not tell this time whether the source was coming from me or him. Since touching the stone, I feel a sense of heaviness (I think I’m going to carry it today and see if that will help). Also, the stone cooled off after I touched it. Is there any significance in this?

Back ground info: The reason why I got the crystal in the first place is because there is a guy who I felt (and sometimes still feel) a strong connection. We were very empathetic and understanding of each other but had difficulty communicating. We also experienced a sense of familiarity when we first met, even discussing our future goals and plans (marriage, kids, jobs, etc.) . Often times we were able to pick up on the others emotions and talk to each other through dreams. However as time went on I realized I was more “aware” of this than he was and we both became frustrated with each other. There were a lot of emotions we couldn’t express which I believe strained our relationship/friendship. Before finally ending it (which seemed stress him a bit) I was flooded with foreign emotions while feeling a complete sense of detachment at the same time. At one point I even began crying and could not figure out why, esp since I was relatively okay with the situation. I was urged to get a pink crystal to help separate our emotions. My family has a history of having spiritual gifts and my father is empathic. I don't have a mood disorder or problems with mental health.
Old 20-07-2011, 08:42 PM
Master
I totally beleive your experience with this crystal. However, have you tried to meditate or ask it yourself what this means? I don't want to sound like a smart *** but was it in the sun for a while while on your desk by anychance? I would ask the crystal...
Spiritlite.
Old 20-07-2011, 09:21 PM
thehermit

It was turned away from the sun. No source of light or heat . Not near a window either. Im pretty analytical so I checked all possible sources. Lol. I know it sounds weird so thanks for believing me :)
Old 21-07-2011, 02:56 AM
Dawn

This is about the third time today I've come to this thread of yours TheHermit, reading over what you've written and waiting for the right mood and words to come to me. Let's see if this helps you out any.

First up! About the feeling of joy, I have no doubts at all there was, and still does exist, a connection. (I really can't give you more about this one. The best thing I can tell you to do is take some time out from your regular, everyday routine. Find a quiet place, find some quiet time, and just sit down and relax with this rose quartz. Take some slow, easy, deep breaths. Hold this crystal however you feel most comfortable, even if it means laying down or rubbing this crystal with your fingers. Just go with how you feel is the most comfortable. When your mind wanders to work or bills or anything else, gently brush them aside, bring your mind back to your breathing and relax. Then think about this crystal. Ask it itself about the connection that exists. Don't try and provide answers or try think of any. It will come all on its own and immediate. Just allow yourself to be relaxed and quiet, as well as open to this crystal and what it wants to tell you.)

About the warmth, there is significance to it. It's not at all unusual to touch a stone or crystal and feel any one of a different number of sensations, from physical to spiritual in nature. From warmth, to cold, to seriously hot, to getting a tiny spiritual electrical zap (like PUT ME DOWN!!), to simply feeling completely warm and at full peace. (It's not simply a physical effect of something sometimes. Sometimes it comes from the energy of the stone or crystal itself. You really have to do some thinking outside of the box you were raised in when dealing with spiritual matters lol ^_^ I speak from experience on this one.)
It's easy to look at a stone or crystal and see it as just some 'pretty thing', or some 'pretty thing with spiritual energy', but not many care to look into that and understand WHY they feel this from them. They have a soul connected with these forms, like how our soul is connected with our physical, human body. And, just like us, they can carry joy or saddness, hurt or negative emotion with them, or even a feeling of warmth and tranquility with them.

Like I suggested above, sit down and relax with this crystal, give it your full attention and be willing to be open and listen to it. Focus on it and ask it how it feels, why it feels the way it does. You'll recieve an answer as long as you're willing to listen.

The rose quartz may have been to help with the healing and loving side of your situation, to help the both of you out.
Also, if you haven't cleansed and allowed this crystal to ground in a great while (to reconnect with Mother Earth, get rid of the feelings and emotions it's been carrying, then to simply be clean and recharge in pure light and energy), that may have an impact on how it's feeling and what you're picking up from the crystal itself.
Think of it like if you worked for days on end 6am to 8pm every day for months, even several years without a single day off. It would begin to take its toll on you and wearing you down. You'd need some time off to just relax and recharge. Our stone and crystal companions are the same way. (Well, except for the few select ones like Selenite that's self cleansing with energy.)

I'm not sure how much help this has been or will be for you, but it's all I can offer.

And, also, if this rose quartz truly no longer wants to be with you or is no longer needed and wants to leave your care, ask your white lighted guides to help find it a new loving home to be in and to be abundantly clear in doing so, so it can move on and be happy again. (Especially since not all people or homes are good caretakers of our stone and crystal companions.)
Old 21-07-2011, 03:13 AM
dragon charms

:) lovely advise
Old 21-07-2011, 10:57 AM
steppert

hermit may i give you and your stone a healing? He doenst want to go to a new home, the balans of positivity and negativity just needs to be reset. The emotions are still in the stone, the old emotions is the heavy feeling
Old 23-07-2011, 12:49 AM
thehermit

Dawn-- I will take your advice, thansk so much :) As far as the reaction I had to it (or that it had to me) goes.. it's weird. I've always been attracted to rocks (even going as far as talking to them as a child and collecting te ones that I thought "called" to me) but becuase I was so young I always chalked it up to imagination. I think this is the first time in over 10 years this has happened so it's nice to know some people and understand and I'm not the only one who has exprienced it. I also beleive you're correct about the purpose of the rose quartz . I'll try cleansing it, I think now I'd feel awful not to.

Steppart-- Please do :) I'd really like that.

Thank you guys so much for your advice and help. Truly means a lot :)
Old 24-07-2011, 10:23 PM
steppert

you both have been healed :) your rose quartz is happy again :)
Old 26-07-2011, 07:06 AM
FaeNathara

Steppert - I just have to remark that you seem to have such a remarkable and beautiful gift! And so generous to share it so freely!

TheHermit - I'm curious to hear your personal experience - how does the crystal feel now? You can use it's new feeling as a basis on which to base variances now.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Dawn

FaeNathara, very good point.