Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-04-2011, 04:26 AM
Tosh

How do I know if my chakras......

How do I know if my chakras are spinning in the right direction?
I've heard that they can spin in the wrong direction and you need to fix them.
I can't tell if they are spinning the right way.
Shouldn't that be a natural thing you just know? Ugh...I want to teach my husband how to care for his chakras but, I don't know enough myself...Can anyone give me some insight?
Old 21-04-2011, 04:37 AM
pre-dawn

Have you asked a surgeon to open you up and check it?

If they are spinning the wrong way, then because chakras are spinning the opposite way in the northern hemisphere when compared to the southern hemisphere, the easiest way to fix it is to relocate.
Old 21-04-2011, 08:06 AM
sruthy

your chakras always spin in the right direction. clockwise and counter-clockwise. there's absolutely nothing to worry about whether it would spin in the wrong direction,because it doesnt. although it could get damaged according to your thoughts and actions,but they can be healed as well. so dont worry about it.
Old 21-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Enya

Just... let them be and stop believing anything you read which has the potential to make you create fear or doubt within.
Old 22-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Tosh

Thank you every one!! I appreciate the responses :)
Old 23-04-2011, 07:58 PM
lily18

If you know someone with a chakra bowl, they can check it. Usually a Reiki Master, but as said before they always spin OK. Sometimes they just need balancing.
Old 24-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Knower
What's a chakra bowl? *blank stare*
Old 24-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
What's a chakra bowl? *blank stare*

Heeheeah,

I say, what's a chakra~*
I am still trying to understand it all, seriously!
I'll trust mine are there and in the right place, doin' their thing.

Old 24-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Sungirl

when I was training I was taught that a healthy chakra spins clockwise and draws in universal energy. An unhealthy chakra spins anti-clockwise and pushes out negative energy.

There are a number of things that can affect your chakras, the outside world, your thought processes and emotional state are the common ones.

There are many techniques that can be used to balance your chakras; I have regular crystal healing but visualisation, colour therapy, reiki are all good methods of bringing your chakras back into balance.

There are a lot of books out there that can help you learn about them, I think the one that I found was in the Thorsons range. Hands of Light by Barbara Anne Brennan is the book I used while I was training.

Starting to understand and work with your chakras is a very good early step in self development.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Knower
Seriously, I google searched it, and I cannot find "chakra bowl"