Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-04-2011, 03:51 PM
kumar

Hi Guys,

i am a new member and my name is Kumar G. i am not sure whether this is the correct section to post this topic or not , please forgive me if it is not or move this post to a correct section if you can.

Coming to the topic ,since my childhood i never believed in god but being born to Hindu parents i was forced to pray Hindu gods. I was always used to question everything and try to find out the logics whether it is a small or big thing and i hate to hurt others even the small insects , but i hurted (teased ) some people by the influence or when i was around some other guys ( may be mirror neurons)

I used to love and eat lot of non-veg and i am an alcohol addict during my college( when i used to live with some other guys). but when i started living alone, i started getting thoughts of why i was drinking alcohol and felt like some force is pulling me away from alcohol . I did lot of research on what alcohol does to human body and after some inner conflicts and struggle , i started meditation .
After some days i gave up alcohol , i am still occasionally drinking 1 0r 2 beers when i meet my friends but don't have that inner craving for alcohol and the Surprising thing is i lost the craving for non-veg too. Is this because of some spirit guide ?? because i know lot of my friends trying to quit alcohol since so many days but they are unable to do it .I don't know how i lost the craving for alcohol and non-veg in a short span.

I am talking to one girl since 4 years. i used to have a crush on her and i like her a lot. she broke with her boy friend as he is completely money minded and he is trying to marry another rich girl. I helped her to come out of that emotional break up and after sometime she asked me to marry her.
I agree that i like her and i am sure that she as a perfect match to me.
But i don't want to marry her , some how i don't want to get into that regular life of marriage ,kids, money struggle ,family responsibility. I am not sure what to tell her now?

I am working as a full time software developer. I am always hungry for work and i used to complete the work given to me and look for more work.
i can feel my inner voice which always wants to achieve and do more and more (multiple things like learning multiple languages and multiple softwares)
I feel like i am not properly using my inner energy and i m not sure what to do with inner energy. i always feel the tickle at the third eye and sometimes i feel like something is pulling me into my body and making me feel my chakras.

I just want to share this with somebody who has higher spiritual understanding than me . please advice me. Thanks for your time.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Knower
Kumar welcome
Thanks for sharing all this. As far as this girl all you can do is be honest with her. Let her know ou like her but you just don’t feel ready for marriage. If your someone that never seems themselves married having a family then you should also tell her that as well.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:14 PM
kumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephesh
Kumar welcome
Thanks for sharing all this. As far as this girl all you can do is be honest with her. Let her know ou like her but you just don’t feel ready for marriage. If your someone that never seems themselves married having a family then you should also tell her that as well.

I thought of telling her, but before that i want to know or decide what i want to do with my life. i am in a confused state
Old 16-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Estrella505

Kumar... you're 25. You don't have to decide right now. In fact if you do, you may find your plans thwarted anyway.

I had a plan very neatly laid out. I was goign to have my masters by now, etc (I am also 25). Didnt' happen. Whenever I plan too much in fact things like to happen to mess up my plan.

So a year or so ago I decided to stop trying to rationalize the unknown and just give my future path to the powers that be in the universe. And I must say I have never felt stronger, happy, or more certain, despite how little I know about the future. I think it even helped me to even out my own sensativities. Before I was always fighting it, trying to make it go away. I Don't know anything about "Third eyes" or chakras, but I know that I have found balance in my own life as well as personal strength.

Maybe it's time for you to try something similar. Like a logic puzzle, it may reveal to you truths that you never saw coming, as well as totally unexpected path.

And it may answer a few questions along the way for you.

And congrats on the healthier life style. No Matter where that comes from, that's always a good thing.
Old 18-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Coming2

Wow Kumar...welcome to SF!! I have to say I get so excited when I hear young people speak like this!! To give up alcohol like you have, to be tuning in to your inner voice screams spiritual growth to me!! It doesnt matter the path really...as I get older the more I believe that but I do believe in all paths to God and goodness. One thing I do know for sure too is that the search never dies once it starts. It might get side tracked for a time but once you make that connection the journey gets that much more fantastic. Keep coming around and read. Take what feels right and throw the rest away and BRAVO on the sober lifestyle!!! It takes people lifetimes and they never get it....you are above the curve my friend...
Old 18-04-2011, 11:50 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar
I am not sure what to tell her now?
Tell her you don't want "marriage" that is what you have said "yes"

It sounds to me like you like this girl very much.. but are not into marriage.. if she's not open to a relationship without marriage.. then really that's her and or your loss (since you don’t want marriage) not really your loss is it?

Many of us here in the west have learned that marriage is a trap.. it is more that the people were not ready for "marriage" and they started it with love and ENDED it with hate.. (why we have high divorces here)

Many of us here have also learned it's not good to marry someone till you lived with them for a while.. just taken it step by step.. I wonder if you've even gotten to that step or are not allowed that step in your country do to belief systems..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumar
I am working as a full time software developer. I am always hungry for work and i used to complete the work given to me and look for more work.
i can feel my inner voice which always wants to achieve and do more and more (multiple things like learning multiple languages and multiple softwares)
I feel like i am not properly using my inner energy and i m not sure what to do with inner energy. i always feel the tickle at the third eye and sometimes i feel like something is pulling me into my body and making me feel my chakras.

I just want to share this with somebody who has higher spiritual understanding than me . please advice me. Thanks for your time.
The most important thing you can ever do is follow your excitement.. it only leads you to more.. that's what my teacher taught me..

Sometimes our excitement is "masked" behind fears.. meaning we label pathways not attainable.. cause we have no money, fear of heights etc. etc.

But if you follow your excitement... that's your energy.. you will be presented with more..

If you want even better "spiritual" advice you might want to ask a reader.. but I'm not saying they’re going to solve your problem of you.. figuring out you!

Here is what I want to say to you kumar.. you can spend the next 5 years doing software development.. hell make a million rubies? and still if your heart is not in it.. you will be grumpy, irritable and very unhappy..

Money is not the most important thing in the world.. the heart is.. living for feelings of joy, happiness, fulfillment, love, satisfaction.. just feeling these vibrations makes you feel more like you.. so point of fact the EGO way of "I need to get a good job and makes tons of money" doesn't always lead you to happiness..

Your emotional body will lead the way if you let it.. this is a tough game we play on earth.. but we can all be masterful of it!
Old 19-04-2011, 12:43 AM
kumar

Thanks guys !
Old 19-04-2011, 05:29 AM
Master
kumar... It's not your inner self that is pushing you to achieve more but the voice of your ego-mind. Our true self never pushes but supports and inspires us.

To develop your inner energy and get free of your conditioning and negative patterns so you can go ahead in your life as you choose, it's important to have a regular meditation practice. Here's one you might like:

Three Steps into your true nature - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3680

Xan