Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2011, 03:07 AM
unus supra

opinions please

arlright look, im looking for advice.

i just spent some time writing something that am sure some people can find useful. id bet my left leg on it.

the problem is that its really long, it had to be to fully explain it.

but i really dont want to seem overbearing. Being that makes me uncomfortable. Thats the last thing i want to do. Its super duper. chalk full of knowledge.

so im spilling my guts, which is something i rarely do.

should i post this sucker or would it be better to just keep it to myself.

no sympathy, for real, what do you think is the best route?

im cool with it either way. be straight. i can take it.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:13 AM
Master
There's a lot of useful information here on SF, your's will be just another to add to the collection, no big deal., sorry i don't mean to be personal.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:17 AM
nightowl

Maybe post it in sections..
Old 17-04-2011, 03:23 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unus supra
should i post this sucker or would it be better to just keep it to myself.
Anything you have written by "law of attraction" someone will be attracted to it.. what you put out will resonate with people.. not all people but certain configurations.. yes

I feel like saying.. Do or do not, there is no try..
Old 17-04-2011, 03:28 AM
unus supra

you never need to apologize slice hahah. thats what i asked for, and thats what i need.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Master
It's no crime to post something no matter how long, just is it similar to a whole bunch of other stuff on here already? And important if it is all yours not some sort of cut and paste mixed in with your stuff. We don't really care for people to cut and paste. I'm sure there will be plenty who would love to read whatever it is you have to share, to pick out what resez with them.

Old 17-04-2011, 03:40 AM
unus supra

no its just comes out. and no, i dont think i have seen it here, thats why i thought it would be useful, alright thanks guys.

and no, its mine. the hope is that it proves useful and its stolen hahaha. i didnt write it for me.

but the topic must be explained thoroughly you know what i mean? anyways, thanks guys, thats all i needed

peace
Old 17-04-2011, 03:57 AM
Ciqala

The problem is it is very long:

That is not the problem - the problem exists in people, who are too impatient to read through long posts.

My friend, if it is useful and full of knowledge, by all means post it. Post anything you want to, no one is stopping you. Lengthy documents hold better guided information than quick whimsical or factual short documents which do nothing to explain the subject matter or to help anybody out.

The way i see it, for those who do not want to read through long sentences of knowledge, are simply too impatient, and simply do not want to learn.

But for those who are interested here and have a desire to learn, it is better for it to be there for them, than not. If you incorporate it for people to add in their two cents, it will help the thread stay alive longer for more eyes to learn from it. Some very knowledgable members here, make chapters out of their informative threads, and add on to it every now and then.

And those who do not want to read through overly long posts to give someone advice, simply don't want to help truly.

The issue is people.

People just don't want to hear about the important background information, they simply don't care enough to take the time to help someone out, all they want is to have the time and space to talk about themselves, or to give a brief piece of advice about one sentence of someones post.

I see it go down all the time here, where people post long stories asking for help and other members just skip over them, no replies, or very misconstrued replies that don't even touch on the subject matter. Whereas you can totally tell people don't even read all of these posts, and people simply don't care. What it comes down to, is you want to help or you don't. There are a lot of experienced people in here that do not want to help. There are also many helpful individuals here. Either you take your time to commit to reading a post completely and try to understand the situation before replying half heartedly or you forget about it, but either way trying to help someone out to my best potential is important to me.

But for the rest who are not as keen on learning, if you know how to sell it and make people interested in reading it, even better ;) It also depends on what you want, if you want to engage a discussion about it, or just want it to be offered as support.

I am encouraging you to post your subject matter, especially if it is to help people out, there are many like minded individuals like myself who very much enjoy the informative helpful threads in here, and enjoy learning and reading up on everyones findings. Reading - not skimming through short sentences.

There needs to be more helpful information in these forums, informative threads are very well respected here.
Closed Thread